SORT BY Relevancy
Are you stressed out from trying NOT to offend others? Do you often agree to do things that you don't really want to do? Is your time being eaten away by the requests and preferences of others? This is the classic way of life for the stressed out people-pleaser.
If you're feeling stretched beyond your limits, but you've been reluctant to say anything about it, that's not good. What IS good is for you to place a premium on you and your own needs. But you can't do that if you won't stop long enough to assert yourself. Get the courage you need to stand up for yourself without fear. You'll find that being assertive doesn't have to mean being aggressive.
Call in today and ask your questions to our guest, author and motivational speaker, Rita Emmett. She's here to help you reclaim your voice in a way that is kind but direct. Sound like a plan? Call 646-716-6910 or log in to our Javammunity chat room during the broadcast.
Welcome to At Your Service Yes Radio! This broadcast is all about training your team for success.
Training is vital, but not just any old training. You need to make sure you are training your team for success by giving them an avenue to get their business in front of ready-to-buy customers just like you did!
Of course we also share a couple of news items from the day and also an encouraging word for you!
Thanks for listening to At Your Service Yes Radio, hosted by Daniel Barth.
We look forward to helping you with your business
At Your Service Yes Radio
Join Host Live Chats
- ApostasyWatch Radio (36 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Marcinho Savant (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CCPTHockey (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The RebelBroker (1 chatters)