SORT BY Relevancy
Hello everybody, It's time for another relationship show. Tuesday, May 7th at 8pm est meet author J Steven of "And That's Just Why Your Ass Is Still Single." This show is going to be a controversial one. I am bringing a co-host, the outspoken Dominicansoul who also featured on my "What Do Men Really Want In a Relationship?" Tune in and call up with questions or comments at 347.857.4866
Tuesday, Sept 17th at 8pm est NEWS, MUSIC, & ENTERTAINMENT SHOW. I'm introducing my "WHAT'S GOING IN THE WORLD" segment and introducing my new intern, Adrian. She's doing a new segment called "THE ANSWER WITH ADRIAN" it's our new entertainment/gossip report. You know we're playing hottest music out. You can listen to this show at www.blogtalkradio.com/meccashow1 or call in at 3478574866
Join Kevin Hunter and David Ford on The Business Forum Show as we discuss the importance of Budgets, Cash Flow Forecast, and your Measurables (KPI's - Key Performance Indicators) in business.
Budgets: The ability to manage your money is always critical to your success in business. A budget provides insight to where your money is being allocated and how to most effectively manage it. There are several tools that can help you manage your expenses. A monthly budget worksheet is a great start; however, most financial experts will advise you to look at historical information as well so you understand future expenses. What were your expenses last year? How do they compare to this year? Other tools include daily expense logs, or even envelopes for each monthly expense.
Cash Flow Forecast: Knowing what revenue you are producing and where it comes from is huge. Having a good cash flow forecast helps you to Identify potential shortfalls in cash balances in advance, and gives you an opportunity to find a solution before the problem occurs. Your forecast will also help you make sure that the business can afford to pay suppliers and employees, and you'll do a better job of invoicing and spotting problems with customer payments too. Without cash, you business will soon become insolvent.
Measurables - Key Performance Indicators (KPI's are quantifiable measurements that reflect the critical success factors of an organization. They will differ depending on the organization. Whatever KPI's are selected, they must reflect the organization's goals, they must be key to its success,and they must be quantifiable (measurable). KPI's usually are long-term considerations. How they are defined and measured does not change often, but the goals of a specific KPI may change as the organization's goals change.
Join me as I interview Stephanie Holmes-Winton.
Stephanie is a Financial Services Speaker & Trainer with an expertise in Cash Flow Management. She has been in the Industry since 2001. During that time she found that there was a gaping hole in the financial plan where cash flow advice belonged. Since early in my career she's worked hard to fill that gap. In 2011 she sold her investment and insurance practice to focus her efforts on: "Being the change, we need in the Financial Services Industry" she would like to see Cash Flow Planning be a normal & standardized part of the financial planning process.
Join Pedro live on the hottest station on the net for H.M.B. RADIO SHOW SUNDAY SMOKE SESSION 1p PST with MROC(GA)-15 yr old rapper doing her thang and really making a impact she will be in the building Live, Also Ocean Ave's own JAYDEN CASH(CA)-Talented rapper who will let us know what's poppin' with his music career and more, Make sure you tune in...
send music to firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL IN 347.215.9826
James MacNiel James MacNeil is a Communications Coach, Consultant, Trainer and a National Best-Selling author. He has dedicated more than 15 years to helping individuals achieve their potential. James has worked with over 1,300 live audiences, co-hosted an international daily radio program, and recorded numerous audio and video training programs. He is currently working on his second book.
We unlock productivity by re-engineering how individuals communicate internally, interpersonally and publicly; through Coaching, Consulting and Training.
Eleven year old Nic Neufeld lives in the very small town of Dodsland , Saskatchewan.
Tune in on Tuesday, Oct 8th at 8-9pm Meet Charlamagne The God. He's apart of the #1 morning show in New York City called 'The Breakfast Club'. He's also a cast member of MTV2, Guy Code...DON'T MISS THIS SHOW!!! Listen at www.blogtalkradio.com/mecca1 You can call into the show and ask questions at 347.857.4866
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Love Productions (26 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (24 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- The Audible (12 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (9 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (8 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (6 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (5 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (5 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (4 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (3 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (3 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- The Great Model Showcase (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Stupid America0 (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (2 chatters)
- Michael Jaegers (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- WVIPW (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Shay Star Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)