SORT BY Relevancy
Caucus for America president Rabbi Aryeh Spero tells Rick that Barack Obama is deliberately aiding radical Islamic groups. Constitutional lawyer John Whitehead concludes today’s program with a call to action to oppose the growing police state surveillance in the USA.
Join Brett & Jon Rappaport on The Final Say each Monday to Friday from 3 to 4 PM EST, as we discuss and analyze current news, politics, policy, issues, and world events.
Rabbi Aryeh Spero, President of Caucus for America joins the show, to discuss his latest article about events in Iraq.
Rabbi Aryeh Spero, is author of Push Back: Reclaiming Our American Judeo-Christian Spirit. His articles have appeared in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, National Review, New York Sun, Human Events Weekly, Newsmax.com, N.Y. Daily News, American Thinker, TownHall, Policy Review, Atlanta Journal and Constitution, Judaism, Tradition, Midstream, Jewish World Review, and the Jewish Press. For over ten years, Rabbi Spero was a columnist for Human Events, and he currently writes a blog for CNS News.
Rabbi Spero has spoken in front of the National Press Club, testified in front of the House Judiciary Committee, has addressed The Heritage Foundation. The first rabbi to publicly endorse Ronald Reagan, Rabbi Spero is an acclaimed public speaker, inspiring diverse audiences.
Rabbi Spero has appeared on programs on Fox News: Fox and Friends, America's Newsroom, Megyn Kelly, Neil Cavuto, Stuart Varney; MSNBC, C-SPAN, WOR-TV, NET, FOX Business News, Glenn Beck TV, Scott Rasmussen's What America Thinks, and elsewhere.
He is a regular, featured commentator for American Morning News (TRN) on issues regarding Israel and the Middle East, the Jewish community, and religion and morality.
He has been invited to inform policy-makers, candidates, and elected officials in the halls of Congress, and in the Executive, regarding the moral and religious dimensions of policies and legislation under consideration.
Sharon welcomes Rabbi Aryeh Spero to talk about his latest book, "Push Back - Reclaiming the American Judeo-Christian Spirit," and to discuss how demagogues on the Left are aggressively pushing their ideology, making Americans question the historic promise and direction of their country. Always provocative and lively with the Rabbi!Provocative and lively with the Rabbi
A brand new show and host joins Changing Worldviews' radio line-up! Rabbi Aryeh Spero, Author & President of Caucus for America launches his show, The Ministry of Courage this Sunday. Full of passion for people and our nation, Rabbi Spero won't disappoint! For Rabbi Spero's first show he will address the imediate bearing that religious liberty has on the upcoming election for religious people; and the horrendous implications of National Health Control, aka ObamaCare. Join the discussion! We'll take your calls and comments in the chat room. ?tune Tune in T
It's offical, Carmelo Anthony is coming back to the New York Knicks! Tonight at 9PM Anthony Donahue will be talking about it with the voice of the Knicks pre and post game show on ESPN, Bill Daughtry and former voice of the Knicks, Spero Dedes who is now doing work for NBA TV.
Anthony will also be taking your phone calls at 646-478-5554!
We will speak with Rabbi Aryeh Spero of Caucus for America. In his new book, 'Push Back; Reclaiming the American Judeo-Christian Spirit', he challenges the Left's subversive hijacking of terms such as compassion, tolerance, love, fairness, and social justice, which they distort to usher in socialism and empower a liberal ruling clique to the detriment of America's middle class.
Join Host Ken McClenton as he delves into the cultural, religious and social foundations of conservatism with an unique Urban perspective. Mondays through Thursdays at 9:00 PM EST. RABBI ARYEH SPERO PRESIDENT CAUSE FOR CAUCUS Listen on ACNation Radio Network [www.acnation.com] or TheExceptionalConservativeShow.com [http://theexceptionalconservativeshow.com/].
Morgan Goronkin at 2:00PM
Dr. Mitch Spero at 2:12PM
Angie Garay at 2:24PM
Kathleen Dixon at 2:36PM
Pier Penic at 2:48PM
Bran Dillard at 3:00PM
Rabbi Aryeh Spero is a passionate spokeman for individual freedom and individual rights. He objects to the way the left has taken over the debate and the language. Fairness to a collectivist means equality of outcome rather than equal opportunity. They tug on the emotional draw-strings to get people to accept their illogical and hypocritical philosophy. Unfortunately, large numbers of takers/voters have bought into this philosophy and they'll keep electing candidates who promise them more of other people's money, until the system implodes. Rabbi Spero would like to reclaim the moral high ground and to take the country back.
Go to www.FinancialSurvivalNetwork.com for the latest info on
Special Guest: Aryeh Ohayon, an Army and Navy veteran who served for 23 years, suffering from PTSD was kicked out of a Houston, TX restaurant because of his service dog.
Gadi will be bringing his unique point of view to the headlines on the world of national security and islam, keeping you way ahead of everyone else. In the second hour, Gadi and Rabbi will be heading the new segment, "Theory Why?" as they discuss how Islam came about and how it pertains to world affairs today. We'll have another full show for you as there is so much to discuss from the news this week.
Gadi Adelman is a writer, educator, and lecturer on counter-terrorism and Islam. Using a twist on the screams of Jihadists, he's named his show “America Akbar!”, America is Greater! Join us each Thursday night 8-10pm eastern and listen live as Gadi has high profile guests from the world of counter-jihadism. If it concerns National security or the spread of Islamism you’ll hear all about it on America Akbar! Past shows and much more can be found at Gadi's site.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Annahilation (49 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (41 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (33 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (10 chatters)
- Universal Radio (10 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Own Your Career (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (5 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Bully Block Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)