SORT BY Relevancy
The interested parties have come to your party: that Art Festival you have been planning and marketing for 364 days. How do you make sure they love the show, bring their friends, buy art, spread the word about what they found there and can't wait for next year?
Sharon McAllister, Executive Director of ArtFest Fort Myers (FL) and Jenny Wright, Festival Director of The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival (TX) join the conversation and share their best tips for building a memorable experience for their patrons.
We'll learn about their decisions on:
plus what works and even more interestingly what they've done that doesn't work!
Connie Mettler presents results from her 2014 Best Art Fair Survey of art fair buyers where she gathered data about what makes them come to a festival and why ... plus ... why there are formerly favorite shows that they no longer attend.
Both of these events were chosen as Top 50 Events in the survey.
Learn more about ArtFest Fort Myers. Learn more about The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (50 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (6 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (3 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (2 chatters)
- Living a life full of self love (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)