SORT BY Relevancy
Dan Johnson of Idea Agency shares his life lessons. Visit www.ideagency.com to learn more about Dan's involvement in the film and entertainment industry.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours.com, site of America's favorite inspirational greeting cards.
Transformed Traveler features Gary Marriage. Gary's team have identified their own style of transformative travel....creating long term, economic change by applying entrepreneurial skills.
Also on today's Life Lessons show is Marty Babits.
This show is sponsored by Rowman & Littlefield's Life Lessons from Family Vacations book, now available on www.amazon.com.
WHEN IT COMES TO MAPPING OUT A FINANCIAL PLAN, RECENT RESEARCH REVEALS A STARTLING NUMBER OF ADULTS DO NOT HAVE LIFE INSURANCE. THAT’S ESPECIALLY TRUE WHEN WE’RE TALKING ABOUT YOUNG PEOPLE, SINGLES OR STAY-AT-HOME PARENTS.
THE TRUTH IS, IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE OR OWE SOMEONE, THEN YOU NEED THIS TYPE OF PROTECTION.
DURING LIFE INSURANCE AWARENESS MONTH, TO CLARIFY WHAT PEOPLE NEED AT DIFFERENT STAGES OF LIFE, IS MARC SCHWARTZ, FROM THE NON-PROFIT GROUP, LIFE HAPPENS.
· LET’S START WITH A QUICK RECAP OF SOME ASTOUNDING FACTS – YOUR ORGANIZATION RECENTLY DID SOME RESEARCH AND FOUND THAT 40% OF ALL ADULTS DO NOT HAVE LIFE INSURANCE TODAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS BEHIND THAT?
WHO ARE SOME OF THE DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM LIFE INSURANCE BUT MAY NOT REALIZE IT?
· WHAT ARE SOME OTHER EXPENSES PEOPLE MAY NOT REALIZE LIFE INSURANCE CAN HELP WITH?
· ARE THERE ANY DIFFERENCES IN THE ATTITUDES OF YOUNGER GENERATIONS AND OLDER ADULTS WHEN IT COMES TO LIFE INSURANCE?
· SO WHY A MONTH DEDICATED TO LIFE INSURANCE? TELL US A BIT ABOUT LIFE INSURANCE AWARENESS MONTH IN SEPTEMBER.
Marc P. Schwartz, J.D., CLU, is principal of Los Angeles-based Windsor Insurance Associates, Inc. and has more than 20 years of experience in the life insurance industry. Windsor markets life insurance products and services to independent personal producers. Schwartz is the 2014 chair-elect of the board of directors of Life Happens.He received his J.D. from The American University Washington College of Law and his undergraduate degree from USC.
Author Robert Wintner shares his life lessons and insights from books and biography....1969 & Then Some and Brainstorm.
1969 was that pivotal year for the baby boomers. Young and innocent, they were given the ultimate freedoms and were faced with growing up.
This touching, hilarious memoir is the true story of a late sixties grand tour of Europe—a life- defining parable, for those who remember and for those who can’t. Never before and not since have a handful of seasons so exquisitely defined the difference between right and wrong. With the gift of youth they saw, sensed, and savored the laughably clear distinction between profit motive and greed, between truth and propaganda, between national interest and defense contractors, between a lovely cloud of smoke and the smoke of napalm, and between the phantoms of security and the dangers of complacency and atrophy.
Stoned to the gills and then some, these
adventurers saw and felt and knew things that no generation before did. Some fully engaged in the counterculture while others merely observed, sticking
a left foot in, pulling a left foot out, but not quite jumping to the full hokeypokey.
It was an incredible time of self-discovery, of love, and of finding out what you were made of.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and travel journals, America's favorite insprirational social expression products.
Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com today.
Anne Stom of Ace Hardware featured on Ace Life Lessons show. Anne's stores are in the Washington D.C. market.
1. We think that Ace is the epicenter for communities. Tell us how your community depends on you.
2. On our Ace shows, we have heard a pattern/trend in leadership we call collaborative intelligence. This is where Ace employees consider a problem that has to be solved by a homeowner or a community and goes about solving it in the most judicious manner. Give us an example.
3. Ace owners are rewriting the book on succession planning in America. With 28 million small businesses at work today, how is Ace getting third generation millennials on-boarded to take over the family business?
4. Inside the community theme, the Ace show has uncovered stories on hard situations and obstacles that have been overcome. One example is the Gilliam family going through three fires at their LA store. How does a store rebound after crashing and burning? Give us an example from your store.
5. At the center of Ace is doing business at the speed of thought and truly knowing your community. How do you balance your community priorities with gathering, managing, and using information to win as a store owner?
6. Ace has enlightened hospitality. Share a story on delivery of services or products and how customers feel.
7. Building friendships instead of a network shows an important nuance to young business owners. Ace owners focus on a higher purpose and intention to deliver happiness. Give us an example.
8. What is your Ace ethos for the future in the DC area? Example: Millennials and Gen Z shoppers can expect Ace to be trendy, adventurous and a valued partner in their lives.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals...America's fav! Visit www. shop.gracefully-yours.com
Nationally-recognized award-winning animal behaviorist Bryan Bailey (“The Wolf Whisperer”) will appear on FOX & FRIENDS on Monday, November 16th. During the live segment on Fox News Channel, scheduled for 6:50am EST, Bailey will discuss his new book, Embracing the Wild in Your Dog, and demonstrate a protection scenario with an 80 lb. German Shepherd security dog.
In Embracing the Wild in Your Dog, Bailey explains that for all that man has done to carve the wolf from the wild to create a surrogate human, today’s dog is still a wolf at heart. Bailey emphasizes the damaging and paralytic problem of attaching our human traits to our pets.
“This book is about developing a deep understanding of the authors of your dog’s behavior - nature and the wolf,” explains Bailey. “In doing so, you will truly learn who and what your dog really is and the whys and hows of its behavior. You will learn how activating and deactivating the natural, wolf-like impulses and mechanisms in your dog will lead to the harmonious existence and the control you always dreamed of.”
Bailey is a nationally-certified Master Trainer and Pharmacotherapy Behaviorist and decorated veteran of the U.S. Navy, working extensively as a supervisor and trainer for the U.S. Navy’s classified dolphin and sea lion projects. He has studied wolves in the wild, trained law enforcement dogs for narcotics detection and search and rescue, and much more.
This show is presented by www.gracefully-yours.com, America's favorite center for inspiring greeting cards and gifts.
Justin Bieber's Mom is profiled for great life lessons.
Stop bad mouthing Justin Bieber and consider how his Mom must feel.
This show is presented by Gracefully-yours.com. Start showing some grace and stop being so judgemental and negative about everybody.
Why are there so many unreconciled father-children relational issues. Author Rachel Hauck reveals secrets in her new book- The Wedding Chapel.
What inspired the plotline of The Wedding Chapel?
Why did you choose to marry a classic love story from the 1940s
with a modern tale of romance gone off course?
What would you say is the major thread or theme that runs throughout The Wedding Chapel?
Has a communication breakdown ever caused issues in one of your important relationships?
Taylor and Jack marry impetuously, eloping only a few months after reconnecting, and they almostimmediately start having issues. Why is the
first year of marriage so hard? What advice can you offer to young married couples?
How can we defeat negative patterns such as bad relationships or substance abuse, which sometimes
seem to run in families??
How have you seen God at work even after you or someone in your life made a poor decision?
Those who have a complicated relationship with their earthly fathers
may struggle with a having healthy relationship with God as Father. How can they reconcile what they believe about God with what they’ve
experienced with their earthly dads?
Are there ever moments when we should give up on our dreams?
You feature a villain in the book whose life ha
s become rife with bitterness. Have you ever been tempted to
give in to anger or jealousy? What do you hope your readers learn from this character?
In your book The Wedding Dress you included some rich symbolism that showed how God impacts history and our lives in ways we don’t always see or understand. Did you incorporate any of that imagery in The Wedding Chapel?
When you sat down to write
The Wedding Chapel
, what impact did you hope it would have on its readers?
Can you get smarter? Life Lessons on aging with Rick Tocquigny
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals....America's favorite inspirational product. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for information on their fabulous Church Kitchen Ladies product.
Listen to Dr. Sharon Johnson discussion on Life Lessons. Live Your Life Intentionally. When was the last time you had a week so remarkable… so powerful… that your life was never the same afterward?
What if you could guarantee that next week would be THAT kind of week?
Experience the Difference 7 Days Can Make
My friend, John Maxwell is offering to train you in 7 days of FREE online coaching in a unique, groundbreaking journey he calls the 7-Day Experiment.
There is a nugget of wisdom that the greatest world leaders follow, but most of us miss:
The secret to a life of meaning and significance lies in your daily routine.
Connect with Dr. J at http://www.comtivate.com or email http://email@example.com