SORT BY Relevancy
In the Zone is back LIVE as hosts Matt Couch and Josh Flippo break down Arkansas 48-13 Victory over UTEP. Arkansas with a stunning performance from it's Defense and Senior Quarterback Brandon Allen dominated the Miners. Brandon Allen threw for 308 yards and 4 Touchdowns as #18 Arkansas dominated their opener.
We'll break down Arkansas vs UTEP, as well as College Football action, and of course everything happening in the SEC! Go Hogs! #BeUnCommon #NeverYield #WPS #Arkansas #Razorbacks #1-0.
Check out our website at www.facebook.com/inthezoneshow and coming soon (www.inthezoneshow.com)
Drew Pritt will join us to discuss Arkansas politics
Ladies and gentlemen....the question right is....WTF S ARKANSAS ON??!!! Join the crew as deeply discuss the unfair Arkansas government trying to further discriminate against the LGBT Community!!! This one hits home for one of the host LDX because it is his home state.
Enjoy the show and Welcome Inside of The Madhouse Radio Network....where we don't care about your sexual preference!!!!
In today's episode Jeremy will be discussing the RFRA laws passed by Arkansas and Indiana, as well as the outrage they have caused. Are these laws motivated by hate? Do they endorse hate? How will they be applied? These questions and more will be addressed in "The Truth About Religious Freedom."
We also will have an update on the SOGI bill in Springfield, MO. The election for repeal will be Tuesday, April 7. Please keep this situation in your prayers.
Arkansas gubernatorial debate between Democrat Mike Ross and Republican Asa Hutchinson. A picked out a few moments that stood out.
1. Both candidates want a more educated workforce. Each candidate hit on the need to make sure companies will have the talent pool they need if they come to Arkansas. While they have some differences in terms of how to create that workforce, both stressed the importance of creating an attractive group of candidates to lure and keep business.
2. Each candidate feels the other's tax plan isn't financially feasible. Hutchinson has a plan to give $100 million worth of immediate tax relief to 45-percent of Arkansans. Ross doesn't think the money is there. Ross wants to give $565 million worth of tax cuts over time. Hutchinson says that won't be possible.
3.Would the Real Asa Hutchinson Please Stand Up? Ross painted a picture of two different Asa Hutchinsons. Ross pinpointed issues where he feels Hutchinson has changed his tune and said it's unclear which Asa Hutchinson we'd get as governor. KARK News
Greetings! we have a Special Show today with the Director of Marketing of Arkansas Grown telling us their story of success in what they are doing to help the Food source in their State. Arkansas Grown is also tied to Arkansas Made. Find out how this group jumped from having 200 Producers on their list to 650 Producers wanting to be a part of the 'Eat Local' and add more stores, Farmers Markets, and other venues to sell their Arkansas grown products. Your State will be envious of what they have accomplished.
Join us for this neat story of how growing LOCAL means a lot to these folks.
Have a Great Community Garden Day!
Mary K. Hukill, Author and Radio Show Host
Books and AudioBooks: Community Garden Revolution and,
Community Garden Revolution Notes!
www.natesamericanmadestore.com for 10% OFF Discount on Garden Equipment and Tools. At his ONLINE store at checkout print in promo code of "comgar15". Shop!
www.tropiflora.com for the BEST in Tropical plants. They ship all over the World. Ask about 10% OFF your first Order. Bromeliads are also sold. Shop!
# # #
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
1. 8th Circuit Court Strikes Down Pro-life "Heartbeat" Bill in Arkansas
2. Pro-life Republican Rick Santorum Declares He's A Candidate For President
3. Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Trashes Scott Walker For Saying “Ultrasounds are Cool”
Meet Scott Wyant, a dedicated blogger of over seven years, Founder of Straight Talk Arkansas.Com
Scott, an out gay, self-proclaimed politics pundit pours time and effort into complex topics with the goal of giving readers straight-talk based on facts mixed with a hint of opinion.
This particular post caught your hosts' eye. The time and effort Scott donated to his larger community to educate them regarding the states first non-discrimination ordinance to protect LGBT persons in Fayetteville - is worthy of note! (Quality blog posts like this takes days!)
After the show, visit Straight Talk Arkansas.Com no matter where you live. Scott offers wonderful insights on topics your community most likely faces as well!
Join Host Live Chats
- IWS Radio (14 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (6 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (6 chatters)
- Soul Progressive (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)