SORT BY Relevancy
Aphrodisiac: A substance that increases sexual desire. The name comes from Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of sexuality and love. Throughout history, many foods, drinks, and behaviors have had a reputation for making sex more attainable or pleasurable. However, from a historical and scientific standpoint, the alleged results may have been due to mere belief by their users, rather than an actual increase in sexual desire or performance. Either way, we're going to go over them! Join us, as SWAK gets juicy, with our topic: All About Aphrodisiacs We'll tell you what they are, which ones work, and which ones are totally bogus!
This week on Your Pleasure, Sensuality Consultant Ellen Nicolas Rathbone explores the topic of aphrodisiacs.
Aphrodite, the Greek Goddess of love and beauty, lent her name to what we today call aphrodisiacs.
These are foods, techniques and art forms that, when applied, increase our sexual desire, ignite our passion, and can help us to become better lovers.
Intended to amuse and entertain, this path to eroticism has roots in ancient cultures such as Japan, China and India, where once these erotic techniques were limited to harems, the bedrooms of courtesans and the ‘floating world’ of Oriental pleasure houses. They are the herbs and spices, scents and unguents, recipes and concoctions which lovers the world over have used to increase desire. At a time when there is increasing interest in herbal remedies from our own folk tradition, it is difficult not to find something useful among all the aphrodisiacs, many of which are a fascinating part of our sexual heritage.
Visit the official show page: http://www.AuthenticYouRadio.com/Your-Pleasure
On this show we will explore and affirm the world that is Aphrodisiacs, and were not just talking about the hit Brandy album of the same title. The word "aphrodisiac" comes from the name of mythological Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of beauty and love. Aphrodisiacs are substances that people believe either improve sexual performance or stimulate sexual arousal, such as specific foods. Tune in to learn recipes that will stimulate and excite! This weeks Special Guest is award winning singer Kenny Lattimore!
What drives you crazy??
We explore the very best of the best of "aphrodisiacs"!
***THIS SHOW IS NOT INTENDED FOR MINORS***
ADD YA'SELF AS A FRIEND for COMMENTS AND CONVERSATION! SEND ALL MP3, WAV., ETC., FILES TO FISHNETRADIO@GMAIL.COM ADD US ON TWITTER @FISHNETRADIO AND FACEBOOK.COM/FISHNETRADIO
Aphrodisiacs & Love Potions:
Throughout the ages man sought to increase their and their partner's 'love' drive. Were you ever curious what you could use to gain that edge to attract a certain someone, to make s.x more attainable and pleasurable?
Was Aphrodite onto something to have an entire market named after her? What did the Cleopatra and the old Romans know that we think we can sum up in tiny blue pill. From various foods, herbs, animal parts to drinks, we all seek heightened pleasure and an increased 'bedroom' drive to take our experiences to a whole new level!
Seeking increased desire and performance?
Join us to explore this controversial subject, as always at Push &
Pull for the most excitement on the radio!
Streaming live video from within FaceBook @ Push &
Pull fan page (window opens automatically 12AM). You can
listen/participate @ BlogTalk too (link below).(347) 326 - 9849!
Saturday Midnight EDT!
In this episode of HoneySoul Radio we are joined by Celebrity Herbalist, Djehuty Ma’at-Ra, we will discuss natural health, holistic balance and sexual pleasure. We will explore the different gateways of birth and how this can determine your future, herbal aphrodisiacs, and what motivates men and women to choose their lovers.
Djehuty Ma’at-Ra, is a Health Researcher, Metaphysician, Master Herbalist, Spiritual Counselor, and owner of DHealth Store. He assists people that desire to take their own lives and health into their own hands and improve their lives by improving their health and well-being on all levels: physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional. He has countless videos and host workshops and lectures across the globe. You can find out more about Djehuty Ma’at-Ra and his herbal products and holistic health services at www.dhealthstore.com.
Every once in a while, we as boxing fans are reminded that "that's why they get in there and actually fight." Sometimes match ups sound absurd or likely one-sided, and because of that we lose sight of the old, throw away phrase that, in boxing, "anything is possible." This past weekend, Miguel Cotto usurped the middleweight throne with no fistic regrets, grinding Sergio Martinez to dust, and making approximately 3/4 of the boxing community look stupid in the meantime. What does it mean? Was Sergio Martinez shot? Was Miguel Cotto underrated? Has anyone ever actually beaten Tetris? What was in Marsellus Wallace's suitcase, damnit??? Bad Left Hook's James Foley and Patrick Connor of Queensberry Rules will attempt to answer at least a few of those questions. This week, the asinine aphrodisiacs are joined by Eric Raskin, boxing contributor to ESPN, HBO and Grantland, and author of The Moneymaker Effect. Also, check out Raskin's podcast with William Dettloff, Ring Theory. Also on the menu, a preview of Ruslan Provodnikov vs Chris Algieri. Thanks for tuning in!
Foods that will provide the essential fuel to spark your sexual appetite and increase libido.
While celery may not be the first food that comes to mind when you're thinking sex, it can be a fantastic source food for sexual stimulation. This is because it contains androsterone, an odorless hormone released through male perspiration and turns women on.
How to enjoy this libido food: Celery is best eaten raw. Wash and cut some, and munch away.
2 - Raw oysters
This is one of the classic aphrodisiacs. Oysters are high in zinc, which raises sperm and testosterone production. Oysters also contain dopamine, a hormone known to increase libido. Also, the experience of shucking a raw oyster is erotic. Try incorporating it into your foreplay — feed her and have her feed you. The slippery taste sensation and the mere act of sucking should get you both in the mood.
How to enjoy this libido food: Scrub the shells thoroughly to get any dirt or bacteria off. Pry them open with an oyster knife and place them on a bed of ice, squeeze some fresh lemon onto them if you like, and then start sucking away.
3 - Bananas
Bananas contain the bromelain enzyme, which is believed to increase libido and reverse impotence in men. Additionally, they are good sources of potassium and B vitamins like riboflavin, which increase the body's overall energy levels.
How to enjoy this libido food: Place them on a dish in various states of "undress" and have your lady slowly eat some for you. Then gobble yours down and get to work.
I'm calling tonight's show, Beyond 50 Shades of Grey.....not to be sensational but because this interview is not for the faint of heart or sexually repressed. Dr. David Hillman, returns to fearlessly discuss what his research into ancient times reveals about how closely linked sex, drugs and religion were in the ancient world. Dr. Hillman, who translates his own Greek and does not have to rely on filtered Christian translations to know what the ancients were up to, cites ancient sources giving us a glimpse into what was going on in the ancient mystery cults and how sacred sexuality exhalted women. Never a disappointment, David explains why there was no distinction between sex and religion in the ancient world, why Christianity fought so hard against these Pagan practices, why ancient women mounted phallic statues and performed vaginal penetration via stone, inserted snakes in their vaginas and what orgies and orgasms led to in ancient times - not what you think! This wasn't all about sexual gratification - in fact there was a much higher intention involved. Dr. Hillman reveals ancient sources who tell us about all this and more - snake venoms used in cultic sexual rituals popular in Greece and Rome and how classical civilization relied heavily upon the use of cannibis, opiates and hallucinogens, mixed with sexual stimulants. Not beholding to organized and conservative Academia, Dr. Hillman shares what the ancients were actually saying, not what's politically correct! You're in for some jaw-dropping stuff so hang on to your seat!
In the second half of the show, we have Lauren Nicole Mills will share with us tips for Goal Setting for the New Year!
Join K-- and the crew as they discuss sexual aphrodisiacs. What foods can turn you on? Join us for sexually intellectual conversation.
Join Allie and Scarlet as they talk about sex myths and can you find passion on your plate? Phone lines and chat room will be open!
Please take a few minutes and help Allie write her book on sexual energy. All responses are confidential!
Click Here To Take Survey!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- John Baptist (76 chatters)
- Channel Panel (73 chatters)
- in5d (68 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (12 chatters)
- thedean (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Dr Fred (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (0 chatters)