SORT BY Relevancy
Liz Rachelle's compelling stage play "It is Finished" returns this year by popular demand for this Easter Season. Join host Frank Anderson as he interviews the talented playwright. Also birthday shout outs, comedy corner and as always "the Quiet Storm: For Lovers Only
Join host Frank Anderson as he interviews cast members from the Houston Ensemble's latest production, By The Way, Meet Vera Starks. Also if you have a birthday listen in , you may hear your name in our weekly birthday shout outs, plus comedy corner and as always, our version of the Quiet Storm:For Lovers Onl
Karl Heyliger is the mastermind behind a new web series PYT (Pretty Young Thing) which premiers in April of this year. Listen in to find out more about this exciting new series with host Frank Anderson. Also as usual, birthday shout outs, comedy corner and our legendary 'quiet storm, for lovers only'
Today we are going to speak with Michael Jasny Director of the Marine Mammal Protection Project and a Senior Policy Analyst at the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC). He is a leading expert in the law and policy of ocean noise pollution, and has worked domestically and internationally for more than ten years through high-profile litigation, lobbying, science-based policy development, and public advocacy to improve regulation of this emergent global problem. Michael is also engaged in securing protection for endangered marine mammal populations and critical habitat, opposing development projects that threaten marine mammals off the U.S. and Canada, and improving management of fisheries, whale-watching, and other sectors under the Marine Mammal Protection Act, the nation’s leading instrument for the conservation of these species. Michael is the author of several NRDC reports and author or co-author of various publications in legal, policy, and scientific journals. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Yale College and J.D. from Harvard Law School.
Friday April 4,2014. Today We are going to speak with Dr Heidi Lobprise
Dr. Heidi Lobprise Diplomate of the American Veterinary Dental College, graduated from Texas A & M University with her DVM in 1983. She worked in private practice in the Dallas area for nearly 20 years, including completing a residency in veterinary dentistry with the guidance of Dr. Robert Wiggs, a pioneer in veterinary dentistry. Dr Lobprise became a board certified veterinary dentist in 1993, and continued to work in the general and referral practice until 2003, when she joined the Veterinary Specialty Team of Pfizer Animal Health. In 2010, she became the Senior Technical Manager for Virbac Corporation in Fort Worth. In 2014, Dr. Lobprise decided to return to private practice in Texas. She is the author/co-author of three dental texts, including the newly released second edition of,,,Five Minute Veterinary Consult - Clinical Companion Small Animal Dentistry, and has written many chapters and articles. She has also lectured internationally and is an adjunct associate professor at both the University of Tennessee and Washington State University in support of their dental education programs for students.
Frank Ferrante is a media producer and host. Frank has been producing RadioPets since 2010.
Tonight Fantastic Frank interviews Chris Hiles. Chris has over 10 years of sales experience including industry expertise surrounding the financial and insurance industries. Spending much of his career consulting, Chris understands staying in constant contact with current and future customers is vital. In addition to carrying out his duties as Vice President of Sales, Chris performs the role of a part time substitute teacher in the Ross County School Systems.
Chris recognized the need to build awareness and increase inclusion for those in the disability community after his son, Noah, was diagnosed with a developmental disability. Chris and his wife of twenty years, Melissa, made the decision to put focus and commitment into the effort of workforce integration, as well as global inclusion in order to insure Noah could receive the support he needs to find self-sufficiency and integration into the world around him. This has sparked Chris' passion to extend his efforts beyond Noah and reach the greater population.
Chris has volunteered as a youth mentor in several organizations including the Police Athletic League and Special Olympics of Ross County, Ohio. Chris received the Local Hero Award from the First Capital District Red Cross and the Honor of Heroic Attainment from the Ohio Senate. Chris contributes to IN-abled, LLC giving input based on his role as a parent of a child with a developmental disability, sales/marketing and finance expertise, and an avid supporter and volunteer of creating integrated environments to celebrate the abilities of all people regardless of life challenges.
Frank Romano earned a PhD at University of Paris I, Panthéon Sorbonne.
He is a Maître de conférences (assistant tenured professor) at the University of Paris Oueste in the Anglo-American Literature and Civilization Department and a member of the California and Marseille Bars.
At present, he teaches law, literature, history and philosophy of law at the University of Paris Oueste and practices law in France and in the United States.
The author actively organizes and participates in interfaith events involving Jews, Moslems and Christians in Israel and Palestine. Dr. Romano has also authored a book entitled Storm Over Morocco, Globalization of Antitrust Policies (Mondialisation des politiques de concurrence), Love and Terror in the Middle Eastand a book of poems entitled Crossing Over.
Visit Mr. Romano's web-site @ http://www.frankromano-lt.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (163 chatters)
- John Baptist (142 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (46 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (40 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (36 chatters)
- MMA Tonight (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (19 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (18 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (18 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (15 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (15 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (11 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (11 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (10 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (9 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- NTEB (7 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (7 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (7 chatters)
- Kongolini Zulu Mau (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (6 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (6 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (6 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (5 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- MasterPiece (4 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (3 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- MOMO B (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Rancho Radio (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Baba Wesley Gray (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Alarm Podcast (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- kamau301 (1 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)