SORT BY Relevancy
Frank Gilroy was at a European Heritage group meeting in a restaurant in Tinley Park ILL when punks that support White genocide barged in wielding hammers. They attacked diners & employees. Many of the attackers were injured since the people in the restaurant fought back. Diners & employees were also injured by the depraved attackers. Hear the full story from a man that was there. The truth, & full story about The Battle Of Tinley Park is far more interesting than the garbage the Jewish media disseminated to the public.
Our first live show of the New Year is this Friday Freestyle! We'll be discussing some of the top stories on ITYC's radar for 2012, including the premiere of The Loving Story on HBO, the Mexican government's new anti-racism campaign and the new documentary Thick Dark Fog about the horrific legacy of Indian boarding schools.
In addition to all that, we have the honor of welcoming Natasha Sky from the blog Multiracial Sky as our special guest for the evening. Natasha is a writer, an artist, an activist and a multiracial mom to four mixed kids. We'll talk to Natasha about her journey into blogging and get her thoughts on the state of the multicultural blogosphere.
As always, we want to hear from you, so join us in the chat room or call-in.
Enjoy this updated edit of our interview with antiracist essayist, author and educator Tim Wise about his new book Dear White America.
This special rebroadcast marks the third interview in our special Black History Month series which concludes next week with Paul Gorski.
ITYC is thrilled to share our recent interview with antiracist essayist, author and educator, Tim Wise.
In the interview we discuss Wise's sixth and latest book "Dear White America," a measured and thoughtful call for White Americans to not only acknowledge their part in our country's endemic systematic racism, but also to understand their obligation to the fight for racial justice.
It's an episode you won't want to miss on this Martin Luther King Day.
In celebration of the 20th Anniversary Conference - Nov. 3 - 6, 2010 - of the National Association for Multicultural Education NAME our "Real Life" Radio Show will host several episodes featuring education reform luminaries that have been long time members of NAME. This segment features Dr. Christine Clark, Professor of Curriculum and Instruction, Senior Scholar for Multicultural Education, and Founding Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Dr. Clark is a past executive board member of NAME. Her research focuses on: white antiracist identity development in teacher preparation; dismantling the school-to-prison pipeline; and, multicultural curriculum transformation. Clark was a Fulbright Senior Scholar in México and Guatemala through which she conducted research with graduate students on the theme "Violencia en Espacios Escolares" (Violence in Schools). Dr. Clark is on the Editorial Board for the NAME's journal, Multicultural Perspectives, the Associate Editor for the Higher Education section of Multicultural Education, and on the Editorial Board for the Journal of Diversity Management, the Journal of Praxis in Multicultural Education, and a regular reviewer for the Journal of Diversity in Higher Education and the Journal of Educational Philosophy and Theory. Dr. Clark is also an active member of the American Educational Research Association (AERA). Our interview with Dr. Clark will focus on the NAME Conference Theme "Empowering
Children and Youth: Equity, Multicultural Responsive Teaching and Achievement
What the hell is happening in El Dorado, TX? A look at and a word or two about the cult and the kids.
We will also take a look at the upcoming immigration rally in Washington, DC as well as other events scheduled around the country. We'll also be looking at the recent antics of some rather notorious racists as well as the current presidential campaign.
SPECIAL THIS WEEK - We're joined by Claire O'Conner, Joan Trumpauer, Zev Aelony, Thomas Armstrong and Becky Brenner Freedom Riders and Civil Rights Activists in 1960's Mississippi and the segregated south. Join us as we hear the stories of these courageous heroes whose experiences will move you no matter what your political affliation. SPECIAL Appearance by Eric Etheridge, Author of "Breach of Peace: Portraits of the Mississippi Freedom Riders"
We will also be joined by our regular panelists
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (197 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (127 chatters)
- Straitway (65 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (61 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (34 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (20 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)