SORT BY Relevancy
Joy is in The Cafe with Trudy Griswold, the co-author of the internationally acclaimed Angelspeake books: Angelspeake: How to Talk with Your Angels, The Angelspeake Book of Prayer and Healing, The Angelspeake Storybook, and Heaven & Beyond: Conversations with Souls in Transition.
Trudy and her late sister Barbara began the Angelspeake series while seeking to enhance their own spiritual lives with the angels and their lives were never the same from that day forward. Their greatest dream was to help others do the same and with the angel’s guidance.
This will be a fascinating episode as Joy and Trudy discuss the Angelic Realm and how others can speak with their spiritual support team of angels, teachers and guides through the angelic art of dictated writings or heavenly messages.
Trudy will be doing Angel Readings for callers LIVE during the show. Be sure to call in!
Born intuitive, Annette’s odyssey of healing began in the late 1980’s after a series of personal challenges caused her to look inwards for the answers. Through metaphysical studies and a life changing devotion, she discovered various healing techniques that altered her way of thinking into that of a powerful self-healer. Throughout her journey she felt that her calling would be to share her personal gift of intuitive healing as well as the knowledge that had been passed onto her to bring awareness to her clients and other self-seekers.
Annette has researched years of information, studies, and healing techniques from a variety of master teachers and spiritual guides, such as Donna Eden (Energy Medicine), Gary Young (Young Living Essential Oils), Richard Gordon (Quantum Touch), Michael Newton (Life Between Lives), and Tina Michelle (Discovering Your Enlightenment Spiritual Learning Series). Annette is not only a Reiki Master, a certified Thai Reflexologist, but has also completed multiple C.A.R.E aromatherapy courses, and has extensively studied EFT (Tapping) techniques.
Sharina Annette Jones was born in Pontiac, Michigan. When she was just five years old, Sharina was the victim of a shooting. This event left her unable to walk for the rest of her life. More importantly, however, it was the beginning of the unveiling of Sharina's purpose in life; to inspire others to reach their greatest potential.
After graduating high school she continued her education and attended Mott Community College, earning an Associate's degree; the first in her family to attend college. She continued her education and earned a Bachelor of Science degree at Oakland University, and an MBA from Wayne State University in 2008.
In addition to her academic success, Sharina was crowned Ms. Wheelchair Michigan in 2011. She has used her crown as a platform to impact the lives of others in a positive way. She established the organization, Think Beyond the Chair, to provide hope, healing and resources to others in the community faced with circumstances like hers. Her first book, Life of a Push Goddess, is one of her favorite accomplishments. She is currently writing her second book, Not All Goddesses Are Alike. Her long list of achievements also includes participation in the Detroit Free Press Marathon and tossing out the first ball in a Detroit Tigers opening season game.
But when asked, it is her marriage to Grover Jones in May of 2010 that brings Sharina the most joy. In addition to writing, Sharina enjoys hand cycling, wheelchair basketball and swimming. She and her husband also love to travel; Jamaica being the favorite vacation getaway location.
in Self Help
This week is my special anniversary episode. I have been on International Life Coach Radio for one year. I can't think of a better way to celebrate than to interview our executive producer, Russ Terry. Russ's goal is to make the world a better place – one person at a time. Russ works with people who are ready to make changes in their lives, and he helps them do it. He uses a question-based model, so that they figure out what they want on their own (without him telling them what to do). This is very empowering, and it gives him great satisfaction to help clients have breakthroughs.
Russ works with clients on 15 different aspects of life. They are:
Fun & Enjoyment
As you can see, Career is last. Russ puts it here on purpose because SO many people only focus on career, to the detriment of everything else. His mission is to change that!
Join me for a FLY Conversation with Russ Terry. I will discuss his vision for Life Coach Radio Networks, his new Gratitude Book and his future Gratitude projects. I can't wait to have a FLY Conversation with my executive producer, Russ Terry.
RAVEN is back from holidays.....YAY!!!!!!
ANNETTE and RAVEN invite U to enjoy
One whole hour of opportunity
to ring in for a reading
to enjoy a meditation
to hear DIRECTLY from Mother Mary and/or ArchAngel Michael
Listen to Annette and Raven and the ANGELS who deem to join them
Come into the Chatroom or ring in on 347 202 0232
131-Dos & Don'ts at Art Openings with Annette Coleman
& Co-Host: Suzanne Frazier
Call in with your suggestions on how to enjoy an art opening either as the artist or as a patron. What works for you as you prepare for your opening?
Featured artists: Claudia Roulier, claudiaroulier.com Meg Ingraham, megingraham.com Ryan Rice, RyanRiceFineArt.com Tracy Weil, TracyWeil.com, Mary Barron, adagioartglass.com, Lola Montejo, LolaMontejo.com, Annette Coleman, annettecolemanartist.com, Daniel Gonzalas, danielsartwork.com, Keith Howard, Spark Gallery, Meg Ingram, megingrahamart.com, Tim Mooney, timmooneystudio.com
Sponsored by: 88 88ArtLook, 8888ArtLook.com
All the best for your art career,
Artist and founder 88 88 ArtLook
Annette Richardson is a Senior Advisor and Acting Chief of Office of the United Nations Office for Partnerships (UNOP).
In that capacity, Ms. Richardson focuses on building strategic activities and facilitates the establishment of linkages and development of long-term relationships with private sector partners, high net-worth individuals, social investors and foundations. Responsible for public affairs and external relations, Ms. Richardson implements global multi-stakeholder advocacy and outreach campaigns in support of the UN Secretary General global development priorities and the Millennium Development Goals, toward 2015 and beyond.
In 2005, Ms. Richardson founded Richardson Rogers and Associates LLC, a New York and Washington, DC based consulting firm which counsels clients on public-private partnerships, cause marketing campaigns and resource mobilization. Prior to launching her venture, Ms. Richardson was Director of International Relations for the New York City 2012 Olympic Bid Committee. She also served as Chief of Staff to the Chairman and CEO of Vivendi Universal (1999-2002).
Ms. Richardson is an Honorary Ambassador of the University for Peace (UPeace). She was awarded the 2010 Global Citizen Award and the 2010 Professional Woman of the Year Award by the National Association of Professional Women (NAPW).
Business and life are all about the decisions you make and implement. Simple as that. Well, not really. Actually, choosing is easy. But making the right decisions for the right reason is a survival art form which corporate leader, teacher, and author Annette Dubrouillet has mastered and set in an applicable process. Host Bart Jackson, who recently interviewed Annette for a U.S. 1 Newspaper Survival Guide article, now carries the conversation further, allowing listeners to see how this Lady of the Right Choices decided her way to the top. If you want to live life more on your own terms or make your career float a little more effectively, come discover the techniques to put yourself where you want to be.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (24 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Doctrine of Truth (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)