SORT BY Relevancy
Do you have a genealogy story that is a true miracle? Listeners and contrIbutors are encouraged to call in to share one family story. Two books will be awarded to callers who can share a 1 minute "true miracle story". Join host Bernice Bennett and co-host Natonne Elaine Kemp for a lively discussion with Author Anne Bradshaw regarding "True Miracle" stories. Anne Bradshaw was born in Wales, grew up in England, and now lives in the USA. True
Michelle Bradshaw, a Native New Yorker born and raised in the Bronx by her mother and stepfather. Middle child of three girls, who often felt unheard, so she began writing Poetry at age 13 as a result of her experiences. By the age of 19 her poems took on a lyrical form and she found another outlet in songwriting. She’s always felt awkward in crowds and uncomfortable in her own skin, causing her to become a loner. She spent many years keeping people at a distance, and slowly drifting into seclusion that would soon lead to depression. She’s had her share of emotional battles and now she has emerged on the other side. She has a voice and so much to share about her life's experiences. She wrote Who I Am for self-healing. It is a reflection of her experiences. She was ready to share her most intimate feelings; to connect with anyone who could relate to them. She has words to relate to the young girl raised without her dad, the teenager trying to find her way and anyone who has loved, hurt or been through emotional trauma. Tune in October 26th 6 pm EST. with Host Diandra as she talks with Author Michelle Bradshaw about her book Who I Am, and healing from emotional pain.
Bestselling author Cheryl Bradshaw joins host Stephen Campbell today for this weeks episode of Murders, Mysteries and Mayhem.
Cheryl's latest book, BED OF BONES, the fifth in the Sloane Monroe mystery series is scheduled for release this week.
Born and raised in Southern California, Cheryl Bradshaw became interested in writing at a young age, but it was almost two decades before she put pen to paper. In 2009 Cheryl wrote BLACK DIAMOND DEATH (Book One: Sloane Monroe series). Within six weeks it entered the top 100 in two different categories and remained in the top 100 for over a year. Since that time, Bradshaw has written four additional novels in the series.
In 2013, Bradshaw introduced a new paranormal thriller series: Addison Lockhart, the first book titled Grayson Manor Haunting. Bradshaw is the founder of IWU on Facebook, a writers group with over 2,000 members. In August 2012, Bradshaw was named one of Twitter's seven best authors to follow. In 2013, Bradshaw's novel, Stranger in Town, was chosen as a Shamus Award finalist in the category of best P.I. novel of the year. She was the only female nominated in her category. For information and updates about Cheryl Bradshaw, visit her website at www.cherylbradshaw.com. For more information about your host please visit his website.
In this broadcast of Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio, we are joined by author John Bradshaw to discuss his new book, CAT SENSE, and the inspiration behind it. John will share tips and pointers from his book for living happier lives with your feline friends!
We also talk about some things that have been in the news recently and how they apply to your cats! And as always, we take your questions, whether on this topic or any other topic, since no question is too big or too small! Cat talk radio with feline veterinarian Dr. Shelby Neely is the place to learn everything you could ever want to know about cats. Join us every Sunday and Wednesday and now on Fridays and call or write in with your own personal cat questions at http://www.askthecatdoctor.com/cat-talk.html . For more on these and other cat health and news topics, visit Dr. Neely's website at www.askthecatdoctor.com, which was chosen as the Best Cat Health Website in 2012.
in Self Help
Anne Ortelee, a nationally (NCGR-PAA Level 3 and AMAFA) and internationally (ISAR-CAP) certified astrologer discusses the cosmic energy we can expect to experience on earth during the upcoming week. There is often a short astrology lesson. Listen and learn how to navigate your week in alignment with the heavens...
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (104 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (29 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- OCG (18 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Cajun 2 (14 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (7 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (7 chatters)
- OpshareRadio (7 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (6 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (6 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (5 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (4 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (4 chatters)
- facetalkshow (4 chatters)
- Reader Tash (4 chatters)
- Taboo Talks and EIB (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- seerjane (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Some Kind of Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Lady of the Circle in the Oaks (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Outcry Radio (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (0 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (0 chatters)