SORT BY Relevancy
To celebrate Thanksgiving and the holiday spirit, we're focusing today's show on the charitable side of fashion by featuring three companies who are making a difference and doing thoughtful and empowering work.
First, we'll be welcomed by Sarah Pasquinucci, External Relations Manger for Tide, to talk about Tide Loads of Hope. In times of disaster people turn to the most basic of human needs—and one of those is clean clothes. The Tide Loads of Hope program provides relief by means of a mobile laundromat.
Next, Emily Coccia, director of Corporate Donation Programs and Philanthropy Engineer at Good360, will here to tell us about AnnCares360, a program developed in partnership with Good360, connects Ann Taylor, LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet stores to Good360’s online product donation marketplace. The ANNCares360 program aligns perfectly with their environmental commitment to minimize waste in their operations.
Lastly, Kate McKee, Vice President of design at Catherines, leading women’s plus size specialty retailer, will be joining the show to speak about their company-wide service program Catherines Cares which supports causes that are near and dear to their hearts, such as the American Diabetes Association. 2012 marks Catherine’s 4th year as a proud national supporter.
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- Success Freaks (12 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (7 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (6 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- PsychicEnergyreaderbrenda (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Guys of the Roundtable (1 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (0 chatters)