SORT BY Relevancy
Do you feel pressure to make this move or that move to make a relationship work. I have to admit I am scared when it come to dating. Beside its hard to control the Dirty Tyga (alter ego) from interfering in my dating life. Tga wants to go all the way in one night but, Gary knows that it's more important to build a relationship with a woman then go that far and lose interest.
Join host Barry Secrest and exo-government specialist Lee Daniel as they discuss an ever-expanding caseload of governmental oddities, politics, the Supernatural & The New World Order--all from an entertaining, cutting edge, Conservative perspective.
Listen live and CALL IN to speak to the host and co-host--(347) 996-3923. Join the conversation!
Tonight's topics include:
Game-Change: A Red Wave in America and a Win for Liberty in the USA
Eureka: Scientists Discover Conservatives are Far More Easily Disgusted Than Liberals
Federal Judge Overrides Obama Forcing Election Eve Dump of "Fast and Furious" Documents
Cruz, Lee Threaten 'Procedural' War on Senate Floor to Stop 'Lawless Amnesty'
Narcissist Obama an 'Unhappy Camper' with 'Depressing' National Security and 'Ebola Confabs'
Matthews: Obama Surrounded By ‘Sycophants’ Who Say ‘You’re Always Right’ [VIDEO]
41st Richest in Congress: NC Sen. Kay Hagan the Wealthiest Democrat US Senator Running in 2014
Signs: Rising Number of Muslims and Other Faiths Reporting Christ's Appearance In Dreams
Obama Rejects Election Results, Promises More Of The Same
Five monitored for possible Ebola symptoms in Alamance County - WTVD
Obama Exasperated with Question About Working with GOP
AND MUCH MORE!!!
in Self Help
There's a stereotype out there that creative people get angsty. I'm sure we do, but does it really happen more than others? And, well, everyone is creative, so doesn't everyone have angst from time to time? Today's show will be about how to turn your angst into good material for your creative work.
Let's talk about creativity here on Rebel Chick Radio, about all of the amazing gifts and fun, joy, and love that it can bring into our lives. Each week, I will talk about a creative tip, a piece of wisdom, or something to fuel you and help you to rock your creativity. I call this Creativity Talk. About Me: I'm Lisa Selow, a Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach™, Author of A Rebel Chick Mystic's Guide, and Rock 'n Roll Rebel. I'm also an electric guitarist, singer, mixed media artist, crafter, and knitter. My website: http://lisaselow.com
The markets go up and down and so does your stomach. You worry about your investments, your caree's and then you worry about what makes sense for your investments. How do you manage your financial angst during turbulent times? Ellen Rogin, our wealthness expert, joins us to share tips on keeping cool.
Shut Em Down Radio doing a interview with hip hop artist REYN. at 9pm tonight call 3478501177 to listen press 1 to talk
Another teen drama is hitting the big screen! And don’t worry, “At the Top of the Pyramid” is serving up plenty of teen drama with puppy love, a hunky guy and of course, the mean girls! “Bring It On” meets “Friday Night Lights” in this new flick about teen angst and social hierarchy.
The music for “At the Top of the Pyramid” serves as a supporting cast member with the soundtrack, infused with hip hop beats, compliments of rapper REYN, a Brooklyn-born artist with hip hop, R & B and folk and pop influences.
Back from Mardi Gras!!!
Why is it that stories of the Black Experience in America has to be fraught with peril, angst, and drama? Not everyone grew up the the "hood" and not everyone had to overcome insurmountable obstacles. Neither did we have to wait upon the kindness of some rich bleeding-heart to pull us out of our horrible living conditions...
So why does the media always portray us as such? What is the real intent?
The Krewe will discuss...join us!!
One of the most prevalent fears people have is that of losing control. This is the fear that if you don't manage to control the outcome of future events, something terrible will happen. People who are chronic sufferers from such losing-control anxiety keep themselves continuously in a heightened state of stress with only brief, unsatisfying intermissions between fears. The crux of the problem is the demand for certainty in a world that is always tentative and uncertain. It is precisely this unrealistic demand that creates the anxiety. You think that youmust accurately predict and manage the future, not just have some probabilistic and uncertain handle on it. So, the key to controlling your losing-control anxiety is letting go of your demand for certainty-giving up your unrealistic perfectionism about reality. Facing the inherent and unavoidable uncertainty of the future can indeed seem formidable if you demand certainty. But letting go of this demand is the key to letting go of your fear. If you don't have to control the outcome; if you do not expect to predict with certainty what is by its nature uncertain; if you do not expect to solve a contradiction; then you are free to relax.
Existentialists refer to this state of letting go as confronting your angst. It is about accepting responsibility, not for the future but for the choices you freely make about the future. What is in your power? You have the power to say "I won't fear the future." You have the power to say "I won't resign myself to living a life of fear." You always have the power to say no more to such a life. What you don't have the power to do is to be omniscient; to have eyes in back of your head; to see all-knowingly into the future.
Join me each Saturday morning as we end the week of angst, stress or worry and start the weekend feeling refreshed and relaxed. Each week is an exploration of meditation styles through guided mediation.
in Self Help
Updates and readings from my recently published book - New York Budget Weddings: Elegant and Affordable, including excerpts from my most recent teleseminar= Your Wedding Pathway: Ask the Experts.
This is special time this week because I will be traveling during my regularly scheduled show.
Create your wedding with the assurance that no matter your budget you can have all of your dreams come true. We will discuss the best ways to create that wedding with resources from my book: New York City Budget Weddings: Elegant and Affordable.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (47 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (42 chatters)
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Judge Neil (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Hedgemastermb (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Four Elements United (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Awakened Nation (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- KFOIMovementRadio (0 chatters)