SORT BY Relevancy
Jay King says that J Ril is the best host on BlogTalk and elsewheres. He's got a hearty throw down and character that keeps you glued to the show. TJRS - Combinations of Mr L E S, and the madam that shares her soul with you, MoMo B. Jay King told me not to say anything about Dr Princess Odilia, but Jay doesn't tell me what to do - However, I'm never going to say anything bad about her, you'll just have to listen in and make your own judgement. J Ril also has other shows on BlogTalk, I'm sure he'll let you know what times they come on. And if he doesn't Mr L E S will take you to the throwdown. THE J RIL SHOW (TJRS)
in Self Help
Andy Stanley has a way of sharing insights on so many subjects. This talk on marriage is no different. In this talk he shares:
New husbands and wives and dreams and goals for their marriage, what roles they will fill, they desire a great marriage even what the wife wears to bed.
There are financial goals...all these desires have "I" in common. Every bride and groom walk down the aisle with a box of desires.
Once the marriage happens, and without really knowing what's happening, married people take all their history and expectations on their new spouse. Good desires become expectations. That kind of pressure can be dangerous to a marriage. They dynamic, instantly, changes because there are two big "I's" in the marriage.
Selfishness, in a marriage, can destory expectations and can erode trust.
In some marriage the "dominant" spouse thinks they're in control.
It's very easy, for me, to be me. It is very easy for you to be you.
Conforming to someone else's expectations is very stressful. We are individuals.
Some marriages are based on compromise. It goes good for a while then it starts to implode.
Your focus of your attention has to be about each other.
When you settle in to compromise the marriage is an "I" marriage.
Discontent can destroy what brought you and your spouse together.
A desire migrated into an expectation where you say "You owe me" then romance suffers greatly.
You can get a lot more information on Andy Stanley at http://northpoint.org/
Pastor J. Rouse Life Application Bible Study courtesy of Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online & On Air Productions:
"THE LIFE SERIES (Part 4): "Boldness" - (Joshua):
Welcome and Introduction - (Opening Music by Laos In Harmony "The Introduction"):
- Opening Prayer;
- Preparation Song;
- Life Application Bible Study: Scriptures: TBA;
- Closing Thoughts and Words;
- Closing Prayer;
- Closing Song.
We encourage you to share this lesson with others, we encourage you to reread the scripture lessons, we encourage you to pray to God for continued direction and we encourage you to contact us if you have any questions, need prayer and have any thoughts or testimonies you would like to share. Please feel free to email us at PastorJRouse@gmail.com
God bless you and keep you until we meet again - Pastor J. Rouse
We are opening the phone lines so if you wish to join us, participate or do some of the readings and comment, you can call in at the very beginning of our Study or during any musical breaks.
Hosted by Erik, Dawn and Quinn, GETTVLIVE.COM is proud to present The Troubadors. This premier Episode features stories and coversation with Hall of Fame Inductees, THE ORIGINAL VANDELLAS Annette and Ros with The Blues Man - PAUL J MILES. Get a sneak peak of the new songs from the album, and listen to some great conversation from the Legendary Blues Man and the iconic ladies of Motown, The Original Vandellas.
Mr L E S, and Momo B check in with J Ril and throw down with ferociousness. Jay King always has high regards and praises for The J Ril show. Then throw in Dr Princess Odilia for spicing the whole meal, to bring it home like only a great chef can. J Ril will entertain you, and this is a decent show, glowing and growing and SHOWING you what's up. The Jay King Network is proud to have J Ril and the TJRS a part of it.
We are pleased that Economist and Free Market Thinker, Andy Sutton, has agreed to return to our show. He would like to start the ball rolling by discussing current geopolitics together with how worldwide evens influence homeland policy decisions. Listen in and call in with your questions or worldview 646-652-4620, or toll-free 888-773-4496. Look forward to hearing from you.
The Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show | www.Sharvette.com | Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. EST
First segment | Dr. Alice Millsap
Author | Certified Christian Counselor & Temperament Therapy | Minister | Dr. Alice M. Millsap is the owner of ASAP Counseling Services in Missouri City, Texas. Dr. Millsap joins the show to discuss her upcoming 2015 Autobiography release entitled: “Disinherited! Daddy How Could You?” Dr. Millsap shares bits and pieces of her life in this candid book as she embraces her journey to healing and restoration after living and being exposed to severe hardship in a dysfunctional family. After being disinherited by her father, what she thought was a journal to help her through the process, became “Disinherited! Daddy, How Could You?” So many daughters are living with baggage of rejection and carrying that baggage into other relationships.http://about.me/DrAliceMillsap
Second segment | Joshua Armah A.K.A. J Armah The Boss
J Armah is a Business Consultant, Author and Motivational Speaker. To date, Joshua has owned and operated 3 companies in a c level executive position. He has worked with Inc 5000 and Fortune 500 companies. He has consulted for over 100 brands. He has also generated over 1.5 million in revenue for various clients combined. He promotes the motto “Success Over Everything” in which he inspires many through motivational speaking. http://www.jarmahtheboss.com/
THE CRITICAL MASS SHOW WITH PAUL GIOVANNI, ANDY YOUNG AND SPECIAL GUEST PETER ROBBINS
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (123 chatters)
- Straitway (30 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (12 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- Local Live Music (8 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (6 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- NWP radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- 65820 (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (2 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (1 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (0 chatters)