SORT BY Relevancy
Well, who will the boys of Geek Pile get for their first special guest? How about Emmy-Award winner, Andy Ristaino? Andy is the storyboard artist, lead designer and character designer for a little show you might know called Adventure Time. We'll be discussing what makes his little heart pound: what he loves and where he gets his influences. Got a question for Andy or the boys of Geek Pile? You can contact us through (or post on) our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/geekpile Make sure to tune in for a really great show! 7PM PDT/10PM EDT
Check out his website and stuff! And join us in the chatroom! Some linky-links of stuff we refer to on this weeks show: Starblazers Wave Motion Gun
Andy Draws Marceline! (unreferenced on show, but cool!)
Force Five Cartoon: Grandizer
Battle of the Planets:G Force Dragon Warrior
Pride of the X-men
Today on the BeachLifestyle Radio Show, Host Neil Haley will be Live from the Andy Russell Foundation Annuall Gold Tournement! On air with him is the man throwing this entire event! Welcome to the show Mr. Andy Russell!
Andy Russell played his rookie year for the Pittsburgh Steelers as a linebacker in 1963. During 1964 to 1965, Andy was deployed to Germany to serve in the Army as a Lieutenant. He returned to play for the Steelers from 1966 to 1976. Andy graduated from the University of Missouri with a BS in Economics and an MBA.
Host, Andy Hogan introduces the show and himself. This show is for parents of Mandarin (Chinese) Immersion students. In the Mandarin Immersion programs the teachers are Chinese and they teach nearly all of the students' lessons in Mandarin. Many parents who don't speak Mandarin feel unable to help their child when needed. Sometimes the teacher's English is limited, so the parents can't even talk to them without a translator. This show is to help parents of Mandarin Immersion students understand better the language and culture that their children are "immersed" in.
ANDY AND TIMS The Knights of Liberty SHOW
2PM EASTERN 7PM LONDON TIME.
Call in USA/CANADA 347 677 0812
world 001 347 677 0812
OUR CHAT ROOM IS OPEN AND WEBSITE
Most people have heard that Mandarin (Chinese) is a tonal language. What does that mean? Are speaking in tones important? Can saying the wrong tone change the word? What about spelling out the characters? How is it done? Today, Andy explains what the Mandarin tones are and why he isn't worried about your student speaking the wrong tones. He also explains the system for spelling out the Chinese characters: PinYin.
What is the difference between the simplified and the traditional Chinese characters? Which kind is your Mandarin Immersion student learning? Does your student need to know both forms? Also, did you know your student will have an accent? What kinds of accents are there in Mandarin? Andy discusses these two interesting topics in today's show.
Andy's June session described a "Better Way to Work " as a clean desk, an empty in box and with all to-do's in one place. Now let's discuss the role of Blackberry or iPhone. Can these portable devices help with workload management rather than just being a cell phone and email? Other topics include writing more effective emails, running more effective meetings and project planning vs. project management.
Andy is a business owner, facilitator, international speaker and workload efficiency expert. He has appeared on numerous TV and radio programs and contributed to an array of published articles as well as having presented to over 3500 groups. He also teaches the Tactical Time Management class as part of the Getting It Done course for the University Of Toronto Rotman School Of Business MBA’s
Prior to starting his own business in 1983, he spent 14 years with Dun and Bradstreet Canada, Ltd. He held a series of increasingly senior management positions in Toronto, Ottawa, St. John’s and Vancouver; latterly as a National Division Manager overseeing offices from Halifax to Vancouver. Accomplishments include a fivefold increase in profits in two years and the four best years of profit in the division’s history. His obsession with operational efficiency led him to start his own business as an independent associate of Priority Management, a global Canadian company with 80 offices worldwide. Awards include Top Global Revenues, Top Canadian Revenues, Top Market Penetration, Top Regional Developer, Corporate Citizen of the Year and membership on the Presidents Leadership Team for Excellence.
Andy obtained a B.Sc in Math and Psychology from The University of King’s College in Halifax in 1969. He has earned a certificate in Instructional Facilitation and attended numerous development programs over his career.
We are pleased that Economist Andy Sutton has agreed to return to our show to discuss the massive monetary manipulation being perpetrated by those who are responsible to insure the stability of our currency. These are incredibly dangerous times that can spell doom for the entire monetary system. We don't know what to expect, but apparently it ain't goin' be prettty. Join us.
Join Joe Krause, Carlton Smith and Henry Racich as they broadcast live from the Stadium Sports Bar & Grille outside the Holiday Inn.
Donovan McNabb will have his jersey retired, Andy Reid Returns and the excited on the energized Philly Fans will make this
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (131 chatters)
- NTEB (91 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (69 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (47 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (44 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- ARC Studies (13 chatters)
- drdeath26 (13 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (12 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (11 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Kawakab (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (9 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (6 chatters)
- torihartman (6 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (6 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- amyalkon (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- chocmami (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Ms Blue (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- I AM U Radio (2 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Debra SeS (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Ski And Critical (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)