SORT BY Relevancy
Rebroadcast of the long running radio program, "The Ave Maria Hour", a presentation of the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement. www.AtonementFriars.org
Born in Andalusia, Juan de Padilla, was a soldier before he came a Franciscan friar. He held several positions of authority in Mexico. Padilla was one of four Franciscans to accompany Francisco Vasquez de Coronado on his expedition to colonize New Mexico in 1540. The expedition was encouraged by reports of riches from Cabeza de Vaca and his companions, the survivors of the ill fated Navarez expedition.
Padilla was guardian of a convent at Jalisco at the time the expedition began. He gave up his high position in the church in order to become a missionary to the native people to the north. It was his hope to educate and convert the people to the religion he taught.
Father Padilla was known to be kind and gentle yet full of energy. He punished those who caused unpleasantness in Coronado's camp. At first he worked with the Moqui Pueblos. He spent winter quarters with Coronado on the Rio Grande river, where the army rested before continuing the historic journey to the fabled Quivira.
Rebroadcast of the long running radio program, "The Ave Maria Hour", a presentation of the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement. www.AtonementFriars.org
Blessed John of Avila - The Apostle of Andalusia and the spiritual advisor of St. Teresa, St. Francis Borgia, St. John of the Cross, St. Peter of Alcantara, and others. He was born on January 6, 1499, at Almodovar del Campo, Spain. After studying law at the University of Salamanca, he left the university to be a hermit. He then went to Alcala, where he was ordained. John drew great crowds with his fiery denunciations of evil and his many sermons. A brief imprisonment by the Inquisition in Seville made him even more popular. His missionary efforts were centered on Andalusia, and his letters and other writings have become Spanish classics. John was canonized in 1970.
Soren Dreier is a mystic well know over the world for his extra sensoric abilities.
Soren authors and compiles the hugely popular ‘sorendreier.com’ website and has 20 years experience of readings, healing and spiritual guidance.
Soren has appeared in numerous radio and TV Shows and has traveled the world as a spiritual teacher on seminars and inspirational talks, stunning audiences with his on stage readings and spiritual insight.He is currently focused on the retreat in Andalusia Spain where he will be giving personal Build-Up empowering seminars, healing and ‘Heart People’ seminars.
Soren has studied the esoterics of christianity, which he like to refer to as ‘the mystical field’ in Greece and has undergone 30 years of spiritual training and insight.
Soren insists on: ‘No teacher, no Method, no Guru’ and is a ‘learner by doing’.
LINDA CLARK is an amazing vocalist with a voice that goes far beyond this physical plane. Although Linda is passionate about Inspirational and Gospel music, Linda also has a sincere appreciation for all genres of music, having regularly performed such genres as Country, R&B, Jazz, Pop, and even Rock.
Artists worked and performed with and opened and sang backup include: Al Jarreau, Morris Pleasure, Maurette Brown-Clark, Cherie Marie, Patrick Davis, Israel Houghton, Vicki Winans, CoPastor Elena Robertson, James Bignon, and Pam Frierson. In addition to pursuing the call to sing and act, Linda also composes, arranges, plays piano, provides vocal coaching and mentoring youth. Linda particularly has a heart for Praise and Worship which has been displayed while serving in ministries around the world as Worship Leader, Music Coordinator and/or Musical Director for more than 25 years. She gives much credit and thanks to her parents who groomed her and her siblings in the way of singing from the heart and soul. Linda earned a full music scholarship to attend Lurleen B. Wallace College in Andalusia, AL. Additionally, Linda earned her B.S. Human Services, Upper Iowa University and MBA, HR Management, Troy University. Currently Linda serves as Overseer and Worship Leader at Mt. Gilead Full Gospel International Ministries, Richmond, VA. For booking information, please email email@example.com
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with Steve Dohoney, Pastor of Open Heaven Ministry in Andalusia, Alabama and founder of The Cowboy Connection, a future trail ride fellowship focused internet TV show on eWave.TV. Steve shares his plans to host trail rides at various locations around Alabama and to film those rides and events for the i-television show. The rides will feature family fun, musical entertainment, dancing, and Cowboy Church. Listen to Steve Dohoney, Tuesday, August 20, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
Ever felt life would be much simpler in another part of the world? Many do...
To many of us, a change of country will also mean a change of language. On today's MYOB Show we find out the realities of living the dream in a second language. To help me find out the realities we turn to Skype and speak to Molly Sears who left the UK for a life in Spain. Who is Molly? "Molly Sears-Piccavey is originally from D.H Lawrence country, Nottinghamshire but has lived in Spain since 1998. Molly has a full time role in a Spanish Multinational company. In her spare time she keeps a blog updated about life in Andalusia & Spain: www.piccavey.com. You can also find Molly on twitter: @piccavey" - Molly Sears-Piccavey
Want to make a change in your life?
Some want to move to a better climate, others want a slower pace of life and on the flip side people move across the world for greater career opportunities. No matter why you want to make the move you need to know the realties of what you are getting yourself into.
That's why on this weeks MYOB Show we find out the realities of living the dream in a second language. The MYOB Show - sponsored by English In Newcastle What is the MYOB Show? MYOB Show is here to help you live the dream! On the radio & online. We are the one stop shop for those who are self employed or freelance in the arts, media and creative industries. You can contact the show at www.myobshow.com or via the email firstname.lastname@example.org
in Self Help
Do you believe the law of attraction? Do you listen to your heart? My guest today Len Branson said: “If people followed the wisdom of their heart our planet would look quite a bit differently. There would be no place for hate, frustration, pollution, suffering, pain, war, lack, agony and famine.” Len Branson, the Author of “Superguide ME” is a Belgian author, filmmaker and journalist! Len is not your regular teacher or “guru”. When you ask him a question, he will answer you with a question. After being laid-off from his job as a Program Director for the Belgian and Dutch MTV. Len was forced to rethink his career. Len didn't’t know at the time that the real riches would come from within. In the beginning of 2009, Branson woke up in the middle of the night with the idea to formulate a European answer to the personal growth phenomenon The Secret. He decided to test the Law of Attraction, which is described in this worldwide best-selling book and movie. In September 09/09, with a small TV crew Len left on a road trip for nine days to an old monastery in Andalusia, Spain. Along with nine wise men and nine witnesses from Holland and Belgium to be part of the beginning of the biggest spiritual experiment ever: Superwise ME! – Law of the Heart. On that magical day for his 40th birthday, he very strongly realized he indeed had become a millionaire. He had traveled the world, produced dream-after-dream, learned from the best teachers around and crossed paths with the likes of Michael Beckwith, Neale Donald Walsch, Richard Branson, Dalai Lama, and so on. He had discovered the path to the real riches, not the fake bank-account-dollar-joy, nor the instant-Ferrari-happiness.
It’s my pleasure to introduce you to my guest Len Branson. ~Coach Rea
I will talk with Len Branson about his movie and book, Superwise ME! - Law of the Heart
1. Who am I and who is God?
2. How do I deal with sickness and mortality?
3. How do I get rid of fear and negativity? 4. How do I know what I really want? 5. How do I become and stay happy in balance? 6. How do I love myself and another? 7. How do I forgive myself and another? 8. How do I let go? 9. How do I get in touch with my inner wisdom? "Everyone wants to be happy... Really happy! There are thousands of religions, visions, books, documentaries, workshops, keys, codes, secrets, opinions and guru's to reach out to. Len Branson discovered during his research for the documentary "Superwise ME! - Law of the Heart," that there's harmony in the different outlets of wisdom. The spiritual buffet has one common dish... The wisdom-experiment that Len created in a beautiful monastery in Andalusia for 9 days with 9 teachers, 9 witnesses, 9 masterclasses and 9 life-questions points in one direction. The answers unveiled in the Spanish mountains show that happiness is within everyone's reach when you start listening to your heart. When inner wisdom is activated. Ready for a new Secret? Superwise ME! - Law of the Heart is def it:-)... This documentary (and book) with voice-over by Michael Beckwith (one of the teachers of the Secret) has been premiered at Buddhist Filmfestival Europe and was broadcasted on national TV in Holland and Belgium."
Tonight we talk with Mike Duckett and Anthony Angel. These guys are the main event fighters @ Mississippi Mayhem presented by BlueBlood MMA. The event is July 14th in Andalusia, IL @ Ducky's Lagoon.
In the second half of the show we talk with The Ultimate Fighter Live Season 15 cast member, Chris Tickle.
Tune in tonight @ 8 p.m. cst / 9 p.m. est.
Yonkers, NY – Steve Sansone, Yonkers Downtown / Waterfront Executive Director, will open the show at 10:00 a.m., with a 15 minute synopsis of the many events that have been planned throughout the weekend. At 10:15 a.m., Dr. Naseer Alomari, Yonkers' Andalusia School Principal, will discuss the latest newsbreaking information with in-depth analysis of how events in the Middle East impact the rest of the world. Special focus will be afforded scrutiny of the recently defined Civil War in Syria, the departure of the Kadima Party from Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu's colalition government and its ramifications, the alternative transport of oil by the recently opened overland oil pipeline route in Saudia Arabia that lessens the impact of needing to traverse the Straits of Hormuz, threatened to be mined by Iranian forces, the changing political environment in Egypt under the aegis of President Morsi, and the precarious discomfort Egyptian Army participants in government, the progess in Libya, the forced Syrian impact on Lebanon, the changing realities of statehood for Palestian, the tensions in Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Niger, Mali, among other countries. The show is accessible live and/or in archival format by way of theInternet at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/WestchesterOntheLevel/. Join the conversation: 1-347-205-9201.
YONKERS, NY -- Andalusia School Principal Dr. Naseer Alomari will discuss the most recent Middle East political machinations as they relate to the disparate countries, their respective people, how the Arab Spring cantinues to evolve politically and financially within the region and its impact beyond. The Friday, July 13, 2012 radio show, Westchester On the Level, will be conducted from 10 a.m. onward ann can be heard by way of the Internet at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/WestchesterOntheLevel/ . Hezi Aris will be your host on the Friday show.
Join the conversation by calling 1-347-205-9201. If you do not interact live with the host within one minute of hearing the program on the air through your telephone, please call the alternate number: 914-562-0834. We have experienced some difficulties of late. Please stay on topic. For those who cannot listen to the 10 am to 12 Noon program live, listen to the archive by clicking onto the hyperlink listed above for on demand listening.
My celebrated and award winning guest this evening is, Helene Cardona. Helene is a mutli-talented, Actress, Voice-Over Artist, Poet, Translator/Interpreter, Lyricist and a Teacher/ Language Coach.
Her poems have appeared in The Los Angeles Review, Mythic Passages, The American Center for Artists, Askew, Barnwood Mag, Spillway, Pirene’s Fountain, Mediterranean Poetry, qarrtsiluni, Maintenant 5: A Dada Poetry Journal, Saint Julian Press, From the Fishouse, THRUSH Poetry Journal, Maintenant 6 and Poetry International.
Helene is the author of three books of poems: THE ASTONISHED UNIVERSE (Red Hen Press, 2006); DREAMING MY ANIMAL SELVES (Salmon Poetry, 2013); and LIFE IN SUSPENSION (forthcoming from Tupelo Press.)
She graduated from the Music Conservatory in Geneva with the 2nd prize in piano and from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City. She attended Hamilton College, New York, where she was also assistant professor of French and Spanish. She holds a Master’s in American Literature from the Sorbonne, taught at Loyola Marymount University, translated for the Canadian Embassy and the NEA, and received fellowships from the Goethe Institute and the University of Baeza, Andalusia.
Please join me, and my excellent Producer, Rachael Popek for what will truly be a fascinating interview!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (474 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Black Author Network (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (15 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (12 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (11 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- SURN Host (9 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- VERSATILE RADIO (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)