SORT BY Relevancy
Join This Woman's Words as we celebrate African American History Month with our guest Jean Brumfield, author of An Ordinary Man: Black Power in Overalls.
Elizabeth Jean Brumfield is active in a variety of education and cultural organizations including American Library Association, Ethnic & Multicultural Exchange Round Table, and the Black Caucus of the American Library Association. She is published in several peer reviewed journals, including: Journal of Library and Information Service for Distance Learning; Journal of Library Administration and Management; Journal of Librarianship and Information Science; Journal of the American Society for Information Technology; and Multicultural Review.
Rick Ross is Gangsta, Lox is Gangsta, Trick Daddy is Gangsta, The East Coast is gangsta, the West Coast is Gangsta, The dirty South is Gangsta, Brothers in the UK is Gangsta, Brothers in Germany is Gangsta, but guess what, they all playing and singing the tune to white power like some punk bitches! Killing brothers, selling white people drugs, promoting white people women. Is the definition of a Black Gangsta in 2014 a puppet negro? Tune in and let's get talking!
Monday: The Love Jones Show - With Renee, Dawah & Marcus
Wednesday: Rundown With Renee - with Renee
Saturday: Organise Or Perish Show - with Marcus Williams
Sunday: P.A.S.T. (Problems And Solutions Training) with Peter Brown
So is this it? Or is this just another moment of noise! What are we going to do people, is this killing long term, or is this killing just a chance for us riots. Please let's make sure we use this to change America! This is our one chance, let's turn up on this sum ova b*tch!
YMB SHOW SCEDULE
Mon: The Love Jones Show: Renee
Wed: Run Down With Renee: Renee
Sat: Organise Or Perish Show: Marcus & Meshiah
Sun: PAST (Problems And Solutions Training): Peter Brown & Mojo
There is an attack on the Black male and Black Female -the Manhood and Womanhood of our culture is under severe pressure. We will discuss what it takes to build up black manhood and womanhood in todays society. How we can change the images that are presented to our people and what it takes to separate ourselves from the growing trend of homosexuality and lesbianism.
Is it Natural. Did African people Practice this behaviour before the making of the whiteman and woman?
Why is there more right being given to the gay/lesbian community than black community?
It is counter revolutionary to be homosexual or Lesbian?
Also the National Chairman of the new Black Panther Party Hashim Nzinga addresses the International situation of Isreali Aggression against the Palestinian people and what the real land question is concerning African people the world over.
Black Power radio is on air 646 478 4447 call in via skype or phone
This week’??s show
Just another black man executed by police?
August 16th, 2014
Will this be just another black man executed by police or will we finally do something about it? Yesterday Michael Eric Dyson admonished President Obama for a rather neutral statement on theexecution of Michael Brown. Is it time for the President to engage?
One of my previous CNN iReport colleagues and friend David J White thinks so. He wrote on one of my posts the following.
David J White Even with all the nefarious shit Obama has to endure via the#RacistGOP, he should have further engaged the nation on egregious police brutality on African Americans. Over the period of a month, we’ve witnessed: Black woman being pummeled by a CHIPs officer, a group of #RacistRogueCopsin NYC, choke a man to death, and now the shooting death of an unarmed teen in #Ferguson. The time for #PBO to address RACE is NOW.
I few months back I wrote the piece I was Trayvon Martin the day I came to America. It is amazing that all black men still are.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
We have a softening society, one that seems more feminine and less firm and reliable with each passing day. We have bought into the importance of self-esteem, that happiness is essential, and that every man should get in touch with his inner child...or inner female. How's that workin'?
Not surprisingly, while the Bible challenges all men to be sensitive to women and children, it also STRONGLY admonishes them to be neither women nor children.
In this time when "feelings" seem to matter so much, the timeless truth is roles matter so much more. For those who want to see truth prosper and prevail, there is a clear edict, and that from the Most High: Play the Man.
Tonight's Radio broadcast will speak to the current events in ferguson, mo, the Killing of Michael Brown ... the state of the Black Race .. the propaganda Campaign against the New Black Panther Party... whats the purpose... what are the people saying .. whats happening .. what does this mean...What is our strength in this hour . What is our recourse - what is the official position of the Party on the matter. Where are we in history and more .. call (646) 478-4447
9:00 pm est the National Chairman Hashim Nzinga addresses the latest events live. Speaks on what really happened at the fire station .. the press conference and more..
There are thing which break the camels back and this is it. Enough is a Gotdamn Nuff. We have been the victims too long and we will not be the only ones doing the dying against aggessors who come to kill us. t's open season on the young Black male and female and we are done talking. We try to make contact witht he mother of Michael Brown .. we will also hear from NBPP National Chairman Hashim Nzinga, Attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz- Black Lawyers for Justice, CEO Mike V. Roberts from St.Louis , National Chief of Staff Chawn Saddam Kweli, Central Regional Commmander Darryl Hawkins, and St. Louis Chairman Dacia Polk plus your call to discuss and mobilize and even grander action in the wake of Michael browns Murder ( 646) 478 - 4447 time starts 8:00 pm est
The Building Your Xtra-Ordinary Business Radio Program!
How Would You Like To Cure Overwhelm…NOW?!
My guest this Wednesday is Travis Cody, an entrepreneur and best-selling author of his second book, Cure Overwhelm Now - Slash the Stress, Get More Done...and Have More Fun. The book highlights his venture into a world without cell phone, computer, Internet, television and radio usage for thirty days. It is a well-researched, comedic look at what technology is doing to the brain function and quality of life for those too immersed in the convenience it provides. Here’s more about Travis:
In an act of unmitigated bravery Travis Cody does the unthinkable and then writes about it. With a guy next door comedic flair, the author gives readers an inside look at his harrowing adventure as he goes without technology for 30-days. Quite literally putting pen to paper in a world of laptops and digital tablets, Cody gives a dialed down approach to living the good life. Making it palatable to be less technology centric, the book mixes comedic candor with well-presented research -- research that hints at the possibility that smart devices make users dumb.
Log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/Jim-Nemley on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 7:00 pm EST. Cure Overwhelm NOW!
Whether it's a "sexy thug" like Jeremy Meeks to have them swinging from the ceiling, or a handsome/wholesome man of God to pray with them... exactly what qualities are most important to black women when seeking a husband remains up for debate. Please join me on "The Dedan Tolbert Show" LIVE tonight at 9:00pm EST, where we'll discuss "What do Black Women Want in a Man" and discuss the main reasons many women are unable to recognize a truly great man when they see one. To also hear us discuss: women proposing to men, the Obamas allowing their kids to listen to Jay Z and Beyonce, the United States impending war with Russia, Michelle Williams' new gospel song with Beyonce & Kelly Rowland, the new James Brown movie, and the results of this week's Emotional Availability Pop Quizzes...call 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... "REAL Radio that Matters".
The Building Your Xtra-Ordinary Business Radio Program!
Would You Like To Create a Master Mind Group So You Can "Think and Grow Rich."?
My guest this Wednesday is Dave Mitchell. Dave’s first business venture was at the ripe old age of 11 mowing lawns for local residents and businesses. He landed his first commercial contract at 13 with 84 Lumber. Since then, Dave has received his MBA from Texas Tech University and has managed many businesses in a variety of industries.
Today, Dave coaches and consults with businesses to create systems that permeate into the Building Blocks of Business: Marketing, Operations, Management, Controls and Finance. With these systems, businesses are better capable of responding to opportunities, exceeding customer expectations and surviving the ups-and-downs in their market. He is a frequent speaker for seminars and business events.
Anyone familiar with the mega best-selling book "Think and Grow Rich" knows that author Napoleon Hill advocated creating a Mastermind Group. It was a key ingredient in the success of the wealthy men he interviewed. But just what is a Mastermind group and how do you use it?
Business and Entrepreneurship Coach Dave Mitchell will share the secrets of creating a Mastermind group and how to get the best out of one, even if you are not in business for yourself.
Log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/Jim-Nemley on Wednesday, August 19, 2014 at 7:00 pm EST. This program promises to help your business grow!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (160 chatters)
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (35 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- gregfilms (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (4 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Littany (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Living Astrology (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (0 chatters)