SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Non-Profit Profile: Ark Family Center, Inc.
Topic: The Importance Of Emotional Intelligence.
Guest: Melina Sardar, M.A. Eductional Director.
In our comment to Community Outreach, 2nd Act Boomers profiles non-profits. Today we are looking at Ark Family Center.
Art Family Center is to provide programs that assist youth and adults to lead them to live their life w/intention & choice.
Are you one of the 48 million uninsured Americans who may be affect by the new federal Affordable Care Act (ACA) or Obamacare, as it’s frequently referred to? What is the ACA and how will it affect you and your family? This month we will explore the federal Affordable Care Act basics, and what you need to know in order to make an informed healthcare insurance decision. Our guest panelist will be ChicagoTribune Health Care Reporter Mr. Peter Frost, who has written extensive articles on the ACA for the Chicago Tribune Newspaper and ChicagoTribune.com. Also, we will speak with a couple of individuals that are directly affected by the new Federal Affordable Care Act. Follow show hashtag #4DPRadio
This is a pre-recorded show & not available for call-in. Creator & Executive Producer, Dexter Martin, Co-Producer, Sheila Henley
Are you suffering from hot flashes, low libido, painful sex, mood swings, and uncontrollable weight gain? You are not alone! The good news: there’s help out there and proven solutions that work! Today on Our 2nd Act, Silke Jones and special guest Dr. Laurie Blanscet – Founder of “An Optimal You” – join Tracey and Lars to discuss the life-changing benefits of achieving balanced hormones and what you need to know about hormone replacement therapies.
In this brief 30 minute presentation, insurance agent Patrick Villalobos will be hitting on several key points about the Patient Care & Affordable Care Act. Patrick Villalobos is affiliated with health insurance carriers in The Exchange.
Some things to be presented will be
1. The benefits that are provided in the health insurance plan that will be selected for you or for one that you choose.
2. The application process, the subsidy for health insurance, how it benefits someone or a family, and what to expect on premium payments.
3. Helath Insurance effective dates, open enrollment, and application requirements.
in The Bible
This Episode is Pt. 3 and will show that the so called African Americans label is to hide your true identity and is used to divide the people of the Most High YHWH. This Episode will reveal further what some of the cultures of so called African Americans (byword) are, which are contrary to what they should be, based on Scriptures and the instructions of YHWH. This episode will also show why this label was chosen for such a people and will show clearly this is a Curse.
Michael De Rosa is a disability advocate, and the strength of his advocacy is God’s love for him through Christ.
Because of who God created him to be, he easily sees the proverbial glass as always half full. As an advocate for the disabled, he wants them to see their value and then be able to communicate this to others.
At birth, he had a very serious speech impediment. Because of what he has learned and because of where he has come from, he identifies with the disabled population, wanting for them what he has found, namely hope beyond disability.
He currently leads a discipleship class at his local church whereby he has the blessed responsibility to help others understand a little better what it means to follow Christ.
Join us as he shares his journey with Jesus, his hope for healing -- and how to dismantle disabilities!
The Supreme Court has decided that ObamaCare's mandate to buy health insurance is a tax. Will the IRS be able to collect it? Also....
ObamaCare scams are popping up on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedln. If someone claims you must purchase an ObamaCare Insurance Card in order to buy coverage, it's a scam. These criminals will act like they already know your information, says Dave Moore, an internet security expert. "We're sitting here at your Medicaid account, but it needs to be updated because of ObamaCare, so we need you to give us your social security number."
Special guest Stacey, National Director at Pure Romance, joins Tracey and Lars for an open discussion about sex, sentuality and important information on how we can maintain an active and sastifying sex life after 50.
Topic: "Starting Your Own Business In The NonProfit area-A Baby Boomers-Second Career."
Guest: David Berkus, Founder of Strategic Development Solutions.
After years of corporate marketing experience, David Berkus found his life changed radically.
He found his 2nd Career in Non-Profit and started his own company.
It's never too late to get fit! Join Personal Trainer and "virtual finess coach" Lisa - along with husband Coach "G" - in a motivational discussion on taking charge of your health and body after fifty!
Online Dating? Is it safe? Is it for me? Who will I meet?
Join Host Live Chats
- Barbara DeLong (24 chatters)
- Omega Man (16 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (12 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (11 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (9 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Diane G (7 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (7 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- TRUradio (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (4 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (4 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Seek2Teach (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (0 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)