SORT BY Relevancy
Were the first Americans Africans? According to Dr. David Imhotep, the answer is yes.
Join us for this intriguing interview. For more information go to: http://www.historictruth.info Buy his book here http://www.amazon.com/First-Americans-Were-Africans-Documented/dp/1456711296/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1378862706&sr=1-3&keywords=the+first+americans+were+africans When you buy the book, send an email to me at SDCommunityCoalition@gmail.com and get special free, and informative webinars when you mention this broadcast.
Raquel and Mahoghani Dawn talk with Dr. Sandra Cox, Director of Coalition of Mental Health in Los Angeles, CA about “The Psychological Condition of African Americans in the United Sates.” Dr. Cox will discuss answers to questions about the factors that contribute to mental health issues and why African Americans have limited access to mental and behavioral health care. "Remember...where there's no dialogue, there's no conversation!"
Be sure to check out our archive section for previous podcasts on BlogTalkRadio and iTunes.
African Americans of Alexandria, Virginia
Beacons of Light in the Twentieth Century
Char McCargo Bah, Christa Watters, Audrey P. Davis, Gwendolyn Brown-Henderson and James E. Henson Sr.
This show will explore a new book written about Alexandria’s twentieth-century African American community. Experience the harrowing narratives of trials and triumph as Alexandria’s African Americans helped to shape not only their hometown but also the world around them. Rutherford Adkins became one of the first black fighter pilots as a Tuskegee Airman. Samuel Tucker, a twenty-six-year-old lawyer, organized and fought for Alexandria to share its wealth of knowledge with the African American community by opening its libraries to all colors and creeds. Discover a vibrant past that, through this record, will be remembered
Char McCargo Bah is a professional genealogist for the Alexandria Legacies—Freedmen’s Cemetery Descendants Project of the City of Alexandria, an author and a public speaker. Audrey P. Davis is currently the acting director of the Alexandria Black History Museum and has been employed by the City of Alexandria for over 20 years. Gwendolyn Brown-Henderson is a native Alexandrian and retired United States government worker. James E. Henson Sr. is a retired attorney who grew up in Alexandria. Christa Watters is a freelance writer and editor who has lived in Alexandria for thirty years. This group came together to document the history of African Americans who were agents of change and served as Beacons of Light in Alexandria in the twentieth century.
in The Bible
This Episode is Pt. 3 and will show that the so called African Americans label is to hide your true identity and is used to divide the people of the Most High YHWH. This Episode will reveal further what some of the cultures of so called African Americans (byword) are, which are contrary to what they should be, based on Scriptures and the instructions of YHWH. This episode will also show why this label was chosen for such a people and will show clearly this is a Curse.
Today we're going to discuss a very important article written by Dennis Cuddy.
You can read the article titled The Manipulation of Americans by clicking the link.
Dennis Laurence Cuddy, historian and political analyst, received a Ph.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (major in American History, minor in political science). Dr. Cuddy has taught at the university level, has been a political and economic risk analyst for an international consulting firm, and has been a Senior Associate with the U.S. Department of Education.
Cuddy has also testified before members of Congress on behalf of the U.S. Department of Justice. Dr. Cuddy has authored or edited twenty books and booklets, and has written hundreds of articles appearing in newspapers around the nation, including The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and USA Today. He has been a guest on numerous radio talk shows in various parts of the country, such as ABC Radio in New York City, and he has also been a guest on the national television programs USA Today and CBS's Nightwatch.
Americans need to know how to fight back! Against crime, social and civic injustices and more! This show is dedicated to arming anyone who considers themselves to be an American with usable information that makes a difference. Remember, it's we the People that have the power if, we come together, share it and use it!
Americans Fight Back goes into the discussion of how the Dark Knight Massacre occurred. What could have been done to avoid this tragedy and how to protect yourself in public places. No one should be without the information that could mean the difference between life and death. Tune in this Monday, 11am to hear Security Expert Major Gardner uncover shocking information about the tragedy that you need to know!
Modern day health care is nothing more than a fraud. The average working American must choose among buying groceries, gas, or going to the doctor. The health care industry in America is modern pimping bleeding working Americans pockets dry. Hang on to your seats tonight I'm going in on the scam. What the health care industry don't want Americans to know??? Tune In tonight for the answer.
News for the people, by the people.
We reveal the results from our poll "Who Do You Hate Most on the Show." We debate what is the dunk of the year. Also, another hilarious edition of the Honey Boo Boo Game! Why ex-NFL players are about to make a billion dollars, proof Americans need to stop bitching, and why Netflix's series "House of Cards" will make you crazy!
Guest: Horace Cooper, Project 21. We will discuss the impact of ObamaCare on African Americans.
Please support our friends:
RANGER SELF DEFENSE THE BOOKS OF AARON CLAREY (CAPTAIN CAPITALISM) CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
THE BOOKS OF DR ILEANA JOHNSON
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (11 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (11 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (10 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (8 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (7 chatters)
- WVIPW (6 chatters)
- Patriot Come Lately (5 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (5 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- CeciliaKuellmer (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- 5heZone Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Angels in the Buff (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Firefly Willows LIVE (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (2 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (1 chatters)
- TheNancyLockhartShow (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Perspectives0 (1 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (1 chatters)
- Live with Jonathan Moody (1 chatters)
- Just Me Magazine (1 chatters)
- Kalagenesis (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)