SORT BY Relevancy
Anna's Journey on Wednesday, July 2.
George Hennawi, MD, geriatric medicine expert at MedStar Good Samaritan.
1. What is Alzheimer's disease? Cause? Is it hereditary?
2. What is typically the first sign of Alzheimer's disease?
3. What are the stages in the development of Alzheimer's disease?
4. How is it diagnosed/importance of early diagnosis?
5. Can it be treated?
6. Can it be prevented?
Listen to the show live on air ... www.blogtalkradio.com/anna-renault
or listen by phone 1-661-554-9121
Remember shows are recorded and available for replay
Brian Yusem ND's show will give the listener the Underlying Causes of All Disease.
Dr. Brian Yusem ND. has had a career of over 20,000 patients with over a 95% Success Rate, over 2,000 live radio shows as an Investigative Reporter on health and nutrition therapies. He has interviewed some of the most prolific Doctors, Scholars, Teachers, Professors, Olympic Athletes. He loves to give the audience a realistic approach to self empowerment.
This is a starting point for a circular vision of how diseases are created and what to do about them.
Brian Yusem is both doing a radio match with a book series for purchase on Amazon.
The book series will give you total control of your destiny, both in the healthcare field and manefesting your goals.
Brian Yusem's site is the OrganicWellnessNetwork.com where he has many articles for you to follow, as well as, many fun and interesting videos on health and fitness.
He also has BrianYusem.com
How can yoga help those with Parkinson's disease? How can meditation help? Why is it important that caregivers also practice yoga and mediation? Elizabeth Armentino-Burd, Founder and Director of PD Wellness For Me, discusses her revelations about what really helps people improve Parkinson's symptoms.
Learn more about what is her new DVD, PD Yoga For ME! Let's Keep Moving Together!
Today's speakers are:
Davangere Devanand, MD, Chief of The Division of Geriatric Psychiatry, Professor of Psychiatry and Neurology at the New York Psychiatric Institute.
Dr. Gregory Pelton, MD, Attending Physician in the Late Life Depression Clinic Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Neurology.
Dr Gregory Pelton and Dr. Dev Devanand, will discuss what Neuropsychiaric symptoms in Alzheimers Disease (AD) look like, how they are currently treated, and future research and treatments.
For more information on treatment and research opportunities, please visit our memory disorders clinic website at
http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/pi/researchclinics/memory/disorders-clinic and our Adult and Late Life Clinic website at http://www.columbiapsychiatry.org/researchclinics/adult-and-late-life-depression-research-clinic or call us at 646-774-8668.
Have you wondered about the role of histamine in chronic illness?
Do you have, or know anyone who suffers from, Mast Cell Activation Disorder, Mast Cell Disease or Mastocytosis?
Then, this week's show is for you!
On Monday, 7/28/14 at 8PM Eastern, Dr. Jess Armine will discuss Mastocytosis, Mast Cell Disease, Histamine and its relationship to Epigenetics as well as the current treatment protocols. Also, There will be discussion on alternative medicine options and ....maybe...a different way of looking at these disorders. (Maybe they have the same base cause(s))
As always, there will be time for Q&A! Look forward to seeing you there!
Do you have lyme? How do you know? All the tests conflict?
What do I do if I have Lyme? I can't take the antibiotics!
In response to many requests, on 6/23/2014 at 8PM Eastern, Dr. Armine and Shawn Bean, Nutritional Biochemist, will discuss Lyme Disease with emphasis on proper diagnosis and alternative therapies.
As many of you know, aside from working at Our Center, Shawn works with Leslie Fein, MD, LLMD one of the finest Lyme doctors in the United States!
Lyme disease is a hot topic these days and the disease can express in 1000 different ways....Let Dr. Armine and Shawn help you wade through the muck and mire! Join us at 8PM Monday 6/23/14.
2012 Kentucky Pharmacist of the Year Alyson Schwartz, PharmD, CDE, from Medica Pharmacy discusses the link between Rheumatoid Arthritis & Auto Immune Disease with Roth Stratton on WBRT AM1320.
Tropical Disease & Herbal Medicine Pt 2
The Human Path
on American Preppers Radio!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
There are a lot of diseases – bacterial, viral, protozoal, parasitic – that have started to spread out of their normal range lately. One example of this are the some of the illnesses that immigrant children and adults are found to be infected with, along the border of USA and Mexico, during the border crisis we currently find ourselves in there.
Tuberculosis, dengue fever, cholera, body lice and other diseases or health care issues are being seen both in this population as well as along the border in the “Colonias” that are the shanty border towns on this side of the border. In fact, the first case of chikungunya virus (mosquito borne) has been found in Texas as well. In this part 1 podcast, Sam Coffman will discuss several of these tropical and unfamiliar diseases that are debilitating (sometimes leaving life-long health concerns) or even fatal.
Read More & Listen to Pt 1 HERE!
Visit The Human Path Here!
Tags: The Human Path, Prepper Broadcasting, Plant Medicine, Skills
On Today's Episode:
The Role of Vitamin C in Heart Disease
About Dr. Len:
Dr. Len Brancewicz has over 30 years of experience in the fields of Pharmacy, Natural Medicine, and radio. He has done many seminars across the nation speaking of the benefits of Naturopathy in his patients and in addition to his BlogTalkRadio podcast, he has been a regular on many FM stations nationwide.
Currently, he is also the host of Health Talk with Dr. Len on South Atlantas 92.5 The Bear FM every Saturday AM from 9-10. Listen to past episodes here!
Dr. Len is also the founder of The Nutrition Shoppe, a retail store and wellness center specializing in selling natural vitamins (which he helps formulate,) fitness supplements like protein powder, and other natural products. He also has a team of Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Reflexology specialists, Thermographers, and other althernative health professionals to help patients get on the road to health with a complete approach.
With Dr. Len's experience in pharmaceuticals as well as natural health, he can help bridge the gap between traditional and alternative medicine in a way that is truly unique.
www.TheNutritionShoppe.net | Our Products | Our Consultations
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (38 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- SHRAonair (17 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (8 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (6 chatters)
- FFToolbox (6 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- PASOS (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (0 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (0 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (0 chatters)