SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for our interview with Barb Newhouse, President and CEO of the ALS Association,. Discussion topics will include the Association's mission and vision, the ice bucket challenge, and emerging topics in the field of ALS research.
What is the latest in ALS therapy and innovation? ALS expert Dr. Merit Cudkowicz, MD, MSc of Massachusetts General Hospital will join us for our very first ALS Crowd show to give patients an update on the very latest research and findings for ALS patients. This new series is created to connect ALS patients with the ALS research community, to educate and empower them to make educated choices about their care. Listen in to this important and inagural show.
Learn more about the deep work being done by Dr. Jeffrey Rothstein at the Brain Science Institute at Johns Hopkins in ALS research and how collaboration of many institutions can drive ALS research at a faster pace.
Friends, I have been issued the #IceBucketChallenge! As you may know, the "Ice Bucket Challenge" encourages participants to dump buckets of freezing water on their heads to raise awareness for the debilitating condition (A)myotrophic (L)ateral (S)clerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. This viral social media campaign for ALS (http://www.alsa.org/) is perhaps one of the most effective fund-raising campaigns of all time.
So, join us on onCUE! Radio Sunday tonight @8pm CST (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/oncue) as we discuss my challenge and our question of the day -- How to Respond to My #IceBucketChallenge?
DON’T MISS IT!
To listen to last week show about “Rev State Police: Forces for Peace or Justice?” -- http://tobtr.com/s/6823641
To Listen LIVE -- (Download Flash Player http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
Host: Eric Powell, Founder of CUE Leadership Institute –http://cueleadership.com/
Series: Transformational Leadership: COVENANT
Genre: Talk radio to teach spiritual leadership, highlight everyday leaders, and help leaders "lead where they are"
Replay of Shows: http://cueleadership.com/oncue-radio-show-replay/
© 2010-2014 CUE Foundation, Inc All Rights Reserved
On tonight's show we're going to address Eric the Actor's donation to ALS and why he didn't tell Howard about the fan who helped him donate the money. Also, Eric's going to address the rumors that he's homophobic. Then, we're talking about the Ray Rice incident, his wife defending him, and the girls in the stadium with signs reading "Give him a second chance".
Taking your calls AFTER Eric the Actor says his piece and hangs up.
ART CRY RADIO is a show dedicated to featuring the Arts and creativity in all forms but this week's show is dedicated to the fight against Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)—also referred to as Lou Gehrig's disease
Join us as our host interviews:
Britt Burwell and families who fight ALS!
This show is in honor of the late Brandon Burwell - - - Pleasedonate today to the OFFICIAL Les Turner ALS FOUNDATION for TEAM BRANDON. Be sure to just click the DONATE NOW button . By donating you're supporting the ALS WALK FOR LIFE on Sunday, September 21, 2014. Let's keep raising ALS awareness by donating and keeping the ice bucket challenges going. Because of people like you, your donations will go toward research programs dedicated to ultimately finding a cure for ALS, with the hope that someday we can hear patients say "I am a ALS survivor.
Join the fight by calling 347-205-9896!!!
Everyone is welcome!
We made it to a 2nd show. Who would have thunk it?
We'll continue to talk about NFL and Fantasy Football while having a good time from our local bar while we get our drink on. The show is donen live so callers are always welcome to go over specific questions outside of our discussions. Don't be a stranger!
Call in Number: (347) 637-3719
We'll cover some fun things like team names, 2 qb draft strategy and anyone to keep an eye on from what's happened in preseason so far.
Not to mention X will be doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge at the end of the show.
Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Check Out the Website
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (285 chatters)
- Ms Blue (37 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (24 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (18 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (12 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (7 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Wolf Bytes (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)