SORT BY Relevancy
How do we, as the ALS patients, assess is the validity of the alternative or off-label treatments we hear about through friends and family or to the media? ALS expert Dr. Richard Bedlack of Duke University will discuss his research and leadership of ALS Untangled-- "A Scientific Approach to Off-Label Treatment Options for People with ALS Using Tweets and Twitters".This series is created to connect ALS patients with the ALS research community, to educate and empower them to make educated choices about their care. Listen in to this important show.
Join us for our interview with Barb Newhouse, President and CEO of the ALS Association,. Discussion topics will include the Association's mission and vision, the ice bucket challenge, and emerging topics in the field of ALS research.
What is the latest in ALS therapy and innovation? ALS expert Dr. Merit Cudkowicz, MD, MSc of Massachusetts General Hospital will join us for our very first ALS Crowd show to give patients an update on the very latest research and findings for ALS patients. This new series is created to connect ALS patients with the ALS research community, to educate and empower them to make educated choices about their care. Listen in to this important and inagural show.
Join us for our interview with Dr. Eva Feldman of the University of Michigan. Topics will include Dr. Feldman expertise in ALS stem cell research.
Learn more about the deep work being done by Dr. Jeffrey Rothstein at the Brain Science Institute at Johns Hopkins in ALS research and how collaboration of many institutions can drive ALS research at a faster pace.
Friends, I have been issued the #IceBucketChallenge! As you may know, the "Ice Bucket Challenge" encourages participants to dump buckets of freezing water on their heads to raise awareness for the debilitating condition (A)myotrophic (L)ateral (S)clerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. This viral social media campaign for ALS (http://www.alsa.org/) is perhaps one of the most effective fund-raising campaigns of all time.
So, join us on onCUE! Radio Sunday tonight @8pm CST (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/oncue) as we discuss my challenge and our question of the day -- How to Respond to My #IceBucketChallenge?
DON’T MISS IT!
To listen to last week show about “Rev State Police: Forces for Peace or Justice?” -- http://tobtr.com/s/6823641
To Listen LIVE -- (Download Flash Player http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
Host: Eric Powell, Founder of CUE Leadership Institute –http://cueleadership.com/
Series: Transformational Leadership: COVENANT
Genre: Talk radio to teach spiritual leadership, highlight everyday leaders, and help leaders "lead where they are"
Replay of Shows: http://cueleadership.com/oncue-radio-show-replay/
© 2010-2014 CUE Foundation, Inc All Rights Reserved
On tonight's show we're going to address Eric the Actor's donation to ALS and why he didn't tell Howard about the fan who helped him donate the money. Also, Eric's going to address the rumors that he's homophobic. Then, we're talking about the Ray Rice incident, his wife defending him, and the girls in the stadium with signs reading "Give him a second chance".
Taking your calls AFTER Eric the Actor says his piece and hangs up.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (22 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (10 chatters)
- The Portal (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Literary World Cafe Lounge (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)