SORT BY Relevancy
Hope you all are doing fine.
Please enjoy beautiful conversation I had with Mohammad Ali Shah the new Bollywood (Hindi cinema) actor also known as "Bollywood's new Major Saheb".
Ali is the son of present Vice-Chancellor of the prestigious Aligarh Muslim University Lt.Gen.(Retd.)Zameeruddin Shah and nephew of famous Bollywood star Naseeruddin Shah.
Ali is very talented and I wish him all the success in life!!!
Note: Sometimes line is not very clear as Ali is in India from where he gave this interview.
Looking forward to hearing very soon from you all with lots of comments!!!
With all the best regards
Topic of Khutbah: How Do Our Rituals Help Us Better Understand Our Religion?
Todays Jumah will be given by Rashad Abdul Rahmann (Student in Imam W.D. Mohammed's Dawah Class, Asst. Director of Education, CMS-Milwaukee, WI.
The Jumah Khutbah is the weekly gathering of Muslims, to perform the prayer in unity. Before the prayer is performed a qualified participant, usually a leader (Imam) gives the Khutbah (sermon).
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes back David Golshan to Conversations LIVE to discuss his success on Bravos SHAH'S OF SUNSET and his high-end online fashion store at www.womensuits.com. Also joining the conversation is producer/author Raoul Mongilardi.
Understanding the process of a Spiritual Entrepreneur
Amish shares with us:
The 2 BIG secrets to online business
The best use of YouTube for business owners
The Ancient Symbol for success and how to use it
What the essence of an Entrepreneur is and why that's important
Amish Shah is a conscious entrepreneur best known for developing innovative platforms, crafting impressive marketing campaigns, and creating rapid business/sales growth models built to scale. Amish is a visionary and a futurist with many of his ideas and concepts being larger than life.
In just 6 years from his original start with affiliate marketing (in 2003), Amish had run thousands of different advertising campaigns in more than 100 different markets. He tested campaigns over 50 different traffic sources and was able to serve up over 100 billion impressions, which resulted in over $50 million dollars in sales.
In 2010, Amish’s company (DigiSpace) was named the 65th fastest-growing advertising and marketing company in the United States as well as the 10th fastest growing in San Diego, CA by INC Magazine.
In 2013 Amish started a conscious and divine enlightenment company called Deep Origins to use his previous experience in marketing, leadership, sales and technology to awaken the world through conscious media.
Book Review- By Dr.Afshan Hashmi
King of Bollywood: Shah Rukh Khan and the Seductive World of Indian Cinema -Hardcover – August 2, 2007-( Anupama Chopra (Author)
To know more about me please visit my website:
Cheers and enjoy!!!
Shah Peerally has just published The Immigration Lawyer - Asylum. A short but very thought provoking post 9/11 look at the perils facing someone wishing to visit the US. It is a compelling read, unlike most domestic laws that presume inocence until guilt, all bets are off if you are travelling on a foriegn passport.
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, August 20, 2014, from 7-8 pm ET (4-5 pm PT). The #TChat radio portion runs the first 30 minutes from 7-7:30 pm ET, followed by the #TChat Twitter chat from 7:30-8 pm ET.
Last week we talked about how data analyses can help companies understand and measure company culture, and this week we’ll extend that conversation to how to survive a poor company culture.
Of course company culture and cultural fit have a huge impact on day-to-day happiness. Being able to identify when a culture is turning bad, and what we can do about it, are obviously critical skills for managing our career happiness.
Culture originates with leadership values and the core business mission, and then flows from the people inside an organization do with all of that, and eventually with what meaning is attached to all those continuously evolving behaviors.
When the accepted collective behaviors lead to conflict and strife, we’ve got a bad culture on our hands. Lots of things that can create a bad culture, but all of them can be summed up by three factors we’re going to discuss this week on the show.
Join #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about how to identify, survive, or leave a poor company culture with this week’s guests: Anuj Shah, Co-Founder of Traba; and Michael Flynn, Head of Marketing at Traba. Traba mentors know how companies choose candidates and walk you through the best way to tell your story for landing interviews and jobs.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: RIVS, GreatRated! of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, Dice, Globoforce, SAP/SuccessFactors, PeopleFluent, Red Branch Media and HRmarketer Insight.
Mary E is joined by Shreyas Shah, Marketing Director of Untitled Chicago, Premium Supper Club and Chef Joseph Heppe.
Untitled is a speakeasy inspired modern, supper club featuring a creative American menu & nightly live entertainment focusing on jazz, blues, swing & more! At Untitled you engage in an exclusive, yet warm supper club experience. Executive Chef Joseph Heppe's menu pays homage to favorites from the supper clubs of the early 20th Century. Items feature imaginative creations highlighted in small and large plates meant for sharing which utilize hand-selected, sustainable ingredients.
Musical guest: Band Called Catch
Food photo credit Anthony Tahlier, Arrangments made by Jennifer Galde, Grapevine PR. Chicago
a weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- in5d (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)