SORT BY Relevancy
Jon Cooper of saturdaydownsouth.com will join us this Saturday at 11 AM. The group at SDS is premiere experts on SEC Football. If your an SEC fan, you do not want to miss this show
You can call in to listen or chat live:
Alicia Cinnamon: is a native Torontonian, who grew up in a small community located In the metropolitan area before moving to Scarborough, where music and entertainment were a big part of everyday culture. She started performing at local block parties at the age of seven as a member of a music duo. Her musical ability was soon enhanced under the influences of artists Lauryn Hill, Etta James, Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone, Faith Evans, Tupac, and SWV.
However, unsure of what to do with her unique, mature sound and messages, Alicia Cinnamon stayed behind-the-scenes writing over two hundred songs until a local rapper discovered her in a karaoke bar. She then started singing hooks for his record label, Time Wasted.
In 2011, Alicia Cinnamon decided to further her career and began performing at local clubs, weddings, and birthdays, which eventually landed her showcases and media attention. She was featured by CBC News as one of ten Black Canadians making a difference in the community, after hearing a powerful song she made dedicated to Tyson Bailey, a young man who was gunned down in the Regent Park area in Toronto in January 2013.
Furthermore, with a number of over twenty songs recorded, Alicia's debut mixtape titled, A Dash of Cinnamon, is set to drop this fall. Her fans still continue to connect with two of her most popular songs “Liar's Game”, a catchy track about the relationship of a scorned female, and “I Can't Breathe”, the emotional tribute song to the young murder victim.
Now, with her fan base growing around the local Toronto music scene, anticipation is also building for Alicia Cinnamon’s upcoming mixtape, which features production by Alex Villasana, Jay Beatz, Franchise, and DJ Laz Vagez.
Join us as your two favorite idiots come back to the BlogTalkRadio Network. We will cover what else.......FOOTBALL! COLLEGE FOOTBALL, NFL, even CFL if the Canadians call in!!
It's your show, so call in and make this the best organic therapy for the people!! URWelcome
Alicia Richardson: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT). Alicia started working with non-profits in 1999 contract positions with Children and Family Services AKA C.P.S. Working in the field with parents who had lost their children due to drugs and or mental illness inspired Alicia to obtain her masters degree and work towards licensure, she has great deal of love and compassion for people of all walks of life. She learned that "they know not what they do" and have become products of their environment. She believes that with therapy, and other services, and education the cycle can be broken. Alicia became accredited in Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) in 2008 and began teaching parenting classes all through Contra Costa County. This parenting program is in about 23 different countries (originated in Australia ) by psychologist Dr. Matthew Sanders. Alicia a small private practice, work full time with Youth Homes Inc. as a Transitional Age Youth Clinician, and teach Triple P via C.O.P.E. (another child abuse prevention agency).
in Self Help
IN OUR 1st HOUR:Lady Alicia Presents: DAPP w/Atyia MartinDr. Sherridan Ross, 'The Eco-Doctor' - master gardener and subject expert on urban farming) speaking on food sustainability -IN OUR 2nd HOUR:News, Views & Alerts w/Yaa Kindred Spirit -ZOMBIELAND!! The Apocalypse Is Nigh Upon Us - Zombie Attacks You Didn't Know About - Are YOU The 'Zombie Apocalypse'-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZRyTd7XLEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJZCEvdzzc
Kimberly "Raqui" Ward is the nurse behind the inspirational blog New Beginnings where she aspires to encourage nurses daily.
Meet Alicia Kent! She's a Transformationalist. She walks her talk!
Listen in to learn how Alicia navigated the stress of a divorce, unemployment, being a student and mom - all at the same time. Discover how she maintained her health and home with less stress and more confidence - thanks to Isagenix.
Need help navigating change?
Connect with Alicia:
Facebook Twitter Isagenix
Connect with Soul (your host):
312-268-0000 Leave Your Fat Behind Facebook Twitter Isagenix Music by: Kevin MacLeod Eternal Hope
Wild Shifters & Dragon's Law.
Alicia Sparks is a Southern girl with a flair for all things a little naughty. From writing about sensual ice cream to sexy tigers, her stories all contain a high level of heat, which she blames on her Southern surroundings and her smoking hot husband. She has been writing for ten years and shows no signs of stopping any time soon!
A Chat with Hudson Ward, Chillicothe City Auditor Candidate
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (229 chatters)
- The Portal (28 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (21 chatters)
- Channel Panel (14 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (12 chatters)
- Omega Man (10 chatters)
- The Middle Men (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Rifleman (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (6 chatters)
- allietheissshow (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (4 chatters)
- Move to Amend (4 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (4 chatters)
- BITEradio me (4 chatters)
- BlaqRayn Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (4 chatters)
- Dicmatized (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (2 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- Wisdom2Win (1 chatters)
- We The People Want to Know (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- LettesChat (1 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- They Call Me Ms Carter (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (0 chatters)
- churchfolk (0 chatters)