SORT BY Relevancy
Reports, NPR, a "Critic Faults Alcoholics Anonymous For Lack Of Evidence." Plus, a recent story in the New York Times asks, "Do Alcoholics Anonymous participants do better at abstinence than nonparticipants because they are more motivated? Or is it because of something inherent in the A.A. program?" Plus AA is not commenting, as they have "no opinion on outside issues"
Plus, guest co-host Antoine Nauleau drops by to dicuss the new dating app, Sober. Explains Nauleau, "An average of 12%-14% of the population is sober, and with the emergence of “healthy lifestyles” and the rate of addiction climbing, there has been an increase in people choosing to live sober. People in sobriety tend to socialize mainly among themselves, due to the support and commonality of one another, and to avoid tempting or dangerous situations..."
Follow Nicholas on Twitter and Facebook to be alerted at the start of live broadcasts!
in Self Help
Have you ever been ripped off by an AA member? Was it alot of money? Was it for hundreds, thousands or millions. When you asked for your money back were told to
" go write about it" . "pray about it"
One oldtimer in a men's stagg in Hollywood, has been doing this and getting away with it for years. We suggest you go to the police and prosecute them. SO why don't you? Listen for a 30 minute show on Financial predatory criminal behavior in AA. We will take calls. PLease report all crimes to the police.
This week on Beyond the Veil, we will be continuing our discussions that rose from #OpKristiana and the reaction that the police had in response to being notified that a rally was scheduled to occur. This has sparked an interest for Anonymous North Texas in the City of Longview. Join Switch Blade and Orlando Phoenix as we are accompanied by ~H~ of the new-found Anonymous Longview in East Texas.
Where there is Corruption
We will seek it out
And Expose it
We are Anonymous
We are Legion
We Do Not Forgive
We Do Not Forget
in Self Help
DId you feel like you were in a cult when you left? Why would we say that? Did you have to make all new friends? Were you ostricized when you left? Is AA religious? Yes. Why would our courts send you there then? Is AA a government agency? NO. Is AA run by professionals? No. Does AA have safety policies in place? NO. IN fact, they voted no to making Safety polices when insider Paul C wrote his 7 page letter to the AA General Service Board.
Join us for a 1 hour show where bloggers can call in and tell their stories with host Monica Richardson.
in Self Help
A 1 hour show exploring how and why AA "think" gets in ones head, how to undo it and how long will that take? Each person will be different. There is no one size fits all. Join host Monica Richardson to tear up the once adored fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous as we explore tools for getting free from 1935 dangerous self doubt promblamatic thinking and negative self talk taught by poorly written Big Book Speak zombies!
If you thought anonymous were only hackers....you've been misinformed. Tonight WIIN and WARN bring you Micnetix and 131 This is an ongoing introduction to Anonymous and what some do that sheds light in a dark world. Come find out for yourself about these Anon and what they do.
The opening show with surely set the tone. Hear from Black Ice, who is returning to find us in on the rest of a continued investigation. Also Micnetix will be along with more info as well. Tune in every Wednesday for more from Anonymous. They are not just hackers.
In this episode we will be discussing one of the most critical invisible wounds adult children of alcoholics experience.
The need to feel 'seen' on a psychological, emotional and spiritual level is crucial to a child's ability to define for themselves who they are and their unique experiences. Without sufficient energy bonding with mother and or father, children spend their lives seeking to gain this much needed connection in others. Sadly children from dysfunctional homes most often do not attract healthy partners, friends, coworkers and etc. Because this is a cause and effect universe, and becasue one of the first agenda's of a soul is to feel 'seen' by mother and father, wounded adult children unconsciously on an energetic level attract similar energies to their parents, in search of sealing that bond. Understanding how and why we adult children of alcoholics and narcissists, are unknowingly leaking energetically, as well as attracting abusers, helps us gain clarity and the tools we need to make life long changes that impact our lives in positive ways.
Anonymous is the favorite poet of Coach Joyce Barrie. Anonymous is known around the world and some of the best creative works are attributed to Anonymous.
Beverly Nadler is another favorite poet. She has countless poems that empower, motivate and inspire. Our personal favorite is the poem she wrote for Joyce Barrie and Friends.
On the next Beyond the Veil, it's a free for all live on air. Rants, jokes, current events and the latest news. Anything that happens to come to mind. Join Switch Blade and Orlando Phoenix as we attack anything that comes to mind.
We have been bad about opening phones lately, here is your chance to call in with whatever is on your mind! Welcome to Rantapalooze from Anonymous North Texas.
See you at 7pm Central Time next Wednesday March 11, 2015
For Teh Lulz!
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (68 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (29 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Witch School (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (4 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (4 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- RoxieZw (4 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)