SORT BY Relevancy
Alan & Mike return LIVE at 1pm (Est.) to recap WWE SummerSlam 2014 & Raw (8/18/14), Brock Lesner wins the WWE Title, Nikki's heel turn, Roman Reigns, and much more to be discussed on the Live show - Tuesday Aug. 19th 2014!!
Alan & Mike LIVE at 1pm (Est.) - We talk WWE, TNA, ROH, independent & local promotions, and anything that we think of! Join the fun!!
We welcome Shannon Rose (The Voice of EA Sports MMA Wrestling) plus we recap Raw and take a deeper look at the future for Brock Lesner, John Cena, the former Shield memebers, and more. Plus we look ahead at Night of Champions.
Last night on Raw we saw Super Cena return to get over the Wyatt family - You know Alan is not happy with this!!
"Upfront & Straightforward" Host Alan Roger Currie takes a look back at his seven years on BlogTalkRadio, and more specifically, his past episodes from June 2013 thru May 2014.
Alan Roger Currie celebrates 7 years on BlogTalkRadio
Alan Roger Currie's books and eBooks on Amazon.com
The Erotic Conversationalist
Get the Audiobook version of Alan Roger Currie's 'Mode One'' book for FREE!
Alan & Mike LIVE at the Legends of the Ring
We will be LIVE at the Legends of the Ring Pro Wrestling Fanfest on June 7th, 2014 live from the Crowne Plaza in Monroe, NJ
We will be broadcasting LIVE on the air from 8:30am to 10:30am and then will be at our table for a while after so come by and meet Alan & Mike and join us on the air or off if you like!!
Steve Cox makes an appearance on Turnbuckle Turmoil. You may recall him from the UWF, as Michael Hayes' protege in World Class, Global, or one of many indy shows over the years. He was always a phenomanol wrestler who gave fans their money's worth. Join us as we talk to him about his career in pro wrestling.
This week SteamFeed Radio welcomes our second new co host...Brooke Ballard of B Squared Media. We will be welcoming Ryan Cox of Cox Consulting. We will be talking about Marketing from a data driven stand point. We will also be talking about a program that Ryan started around helping kids get school lunches. This is a fast growing program and we are looking forward to hearing the story behind it's inception and where Ryan plans to take the program.
Starlog 140820 -- Greg Cox checks in to talk about his work writing tie-in fiction (which recently won him another award, by the way) and what it's like editing for Tor, as well as writing his own fiction -- Star Trek, Leverage, DC Comics, X-Files, and others.
News, talk, opinion, discussion, and more! It's our first talk show -- with topics ranging from sci-fi to sci-tech, the latest headlines, the latest gossip, trends on social media, and more!
Got a question or comment? Send us an e-mail, and we might read it on the air. Or join our chat room and let us know what you think. Be pithy, be polite.
VISIT OUR WEB SITE
WATCH THE LIVE SIMULCAST
Race Analyst and Handicapper Alan Horvath breaks down Saturday July 5th's $500,000 Suburban Handicap Stakes at Belmont Park.
Joins Us as we welcome the star of the groundbreaking hit NETFLIX series Orange IS THE NEW BLACK Laverne Cox. Laverne a Producer, writer and public speaker will join us to discuss her character on the show as well as her experience with the series so far. We will also chat about Laverne's southern upbringing and how that has shaped her into the amazing "possibility model" that she is today! Laverne will also discuss some of her upcoming projects that she is working on including a documentary featuring Cece Mcdonald and the lives of incarcerated women of color as well as a new Docu-series about Trans Teens and her forthcoming debut memoir!! Join us!!
Wade Cox visits The Wealthy Speaker Show with host Paul Lawrence Vann to share the backstory to his recent novels and film work. Wade's first novel is titled, Bootleg Spirits. His second novel is a collection of short stories called Splintered and his new book is titled Carribean Danger.
This remarakble novelist has traveled extensively and recently lived in the Caribbean. His literary influences include Stephen King and Jimmy Buffett.
That's not all, Wade also works in film, on both sides of the camera. He has written for films, directed, run sound, produced and acted as well. Tune in, listen in and call in with questions at (877) 404-1615 and or join us in the web chat room http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paullawrencevann
Please join us for a conversation with award-winning novelist, short story writer, poet, essayist and creative writing professor Elizabeth Cox.
Cox received the Robert Penn Warren Award for Fiction and was inducted into the Fellowship of Southern Writers in 2011. Her novel Night Talk received the Lillian Smith Award from the Southern Regional Council, the University of Georgia Libraries and Georgia Center for the Book.
In addition to four novels, Cox has published a recent collection of poetry I Have Told You and Told You and a collection of short stories called Bargains in the Real World. Of this story collection, poet Mary Oliver wrote, "Those who know Elizabeth Cox as a person and as a writer know that she is continually courageous and melodious and has never yet softened the difficult facts of the world. Her stories are treasures, full of truth, possibility, and beauty."
Two of her stories have been featured on NPR; “The Third of July” was an O’Henry Prize winner.
Cox has also received the North Carolina Fiction Award - Individual Artist Grant, a Massachusetts Arts Council Grant, and Fellowships from Yaddo and MacDowell writers’ colonies.
She was the 2003 Jack Kerouac Writer-in-Residence at the University of Massachusetts Lowell and has also taught at Duke University, University of Michigan, Tufts University, Boston University, the Bennington Low Residency Program, and MIT. She recently retired from the John Cobb Chair of Humanities at South Carolina's Wofford College, a chair she shared with her husband C. Michael Curtis.
Tiferet Journal is pleased to also offer to you our multiple award-winning The Tiferet Talk Interviews book. This book includes 12 exceptional interviews. It can be purchased in both print and Kindle formats at this link on Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/bu8m2zs
On this episode of Unfiltered Data - David Clifford, Steve Lafrate, and Robert Gordon will be poppin off another great show! Tonight we will be joined by special guest Alan Roger Currie. Alan is an author as well as a host of his own podcast. To hear more about Alan tune in tonight at 930p central time / 1030p eastern... Get the Audiobook version of Alan Roger Currie's 'Mode One'' book on Audible.com for FREE! URL link for the text: http://audibletrial.com/modeone ****** Hosted by David Clifford, Steve Lafratte & Robert Gordon. ---- Show Creator and Producer Chris Maltsburger. ---- Sponsored by the American People and those who desire true freedom and liberty. ---- Powered by ACSLive *******
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (148 chatters)
- Annahilation (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (16 chatters)
- Atheists On Air (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (10 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Truf Bros (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (5 chatters)
- FoReRadio (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- DPRPresents (4 chatters)
- The Get Heard Network (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle David (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (1 chatters)
- Gridiron Breakdown (1 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)