SORT BY Relevancy
Nikhol Jackson and her guest will discuss AIDS,what it is, how it is contracted and its prevention. We will talk with a special guest that is living with the disease to dispel myths and misconceptions and shed light on coming to a place of peace and healing after being diagnosed with it.
Your host Karen Palmer of www.positivelypetsandkids.com welcomes Rheba Estante is a writer who specializes in healthcare topics with a special focus on women's health. She is the Neuroscience Editor for the ADDA E-News, a Patch.com writer for the Berkeley area, and a blogger for YourTango. Before moving to California she was born in the Philippines, raised in Canada, and spent time in London, England and New York City. She invites you to join and learn about http://yogapilatesthonsf2013.wordpress.com/about/ this is a great fundraiser to help Doctors Without Borders. This is a wonderful opportunity to help a great cause and receive benefits for your body. A total win/win!!!
This Sunday Robert Breining and Aaron Laxton will be speaking witht he founder of Dab the AIDS Bear Project.
Back in 1981 when Dab 1st had friends starting to die from AIDS, the hospitals wouldn't allow visitors into the patient's room unless you wore protective garments (gowns, masks etc.) because they were afraid of this new disease and were not sure how the virus was passed. Because of this, people were usually close to death and had at least one opportunistic infection when they were diagnosed and hospitalized. You could see even seasoned health care professional recoil in fear and not wanting to touch the patients. Even close friends were hesitant or scared to visit their friends in the hospital. Dab started buying Gund teddy bears and giving them to friends so they wouldn't have to feel so alone, abandoned and afraid. That is how Dab the AIDS Bear Project began, Learn more at www.dabtheaidsbearproject.com
Today our guest is veteran broadcaster from Radio Liberty, Dr. Stan Monteith, who will discuss his groundbreaking research concerning AIDS and other things rarely discussed in the mainstream media.
HIV N AIDS INFECTED AND AFFECTED FAMILIES
The church must see that the story of AIDS is not about epidemiology, economics, or statistics. Rather it is the story of pain, anguish, fear, and neglect.
Counseling is the second area of opportunity for the church to work with those infected with the HIV virus and AIDS. They and their families are in serious need.
in Self Help
Children with AIDS Charity with Lesley Barker
Monday @ 1pm (CST) Healthy Mind & Body radio presents our special guest Lesley Barker
Have you got Time for Tea?
Lesley is a qualified hypnotherapist, NLP and Reiki Practitioner practising since 2003 in London, Kent and Berkshire. She is insured and registered with the Complimentary and National Health Council (www.cnhc.org.uk) and the British Association of Therapeutic Hypnotists and NLP Practitioners (www.bathh.co.uk).
She became interested in hypnotherapy about ten years ago when she was experiencing a particularly difficult period in my life. She found it to be a life changing and wonderful experience and decided to train as a hypnotherapist and to use her skills to help people, who were in need of help.
Lesley works part time for Children with AIDS Charity (www.cwac.org) helping to raise funds and publicising their work of helping kids cope with their illness, helping them get to hospital appointments by giving travel assistance grants and providing infant formula.
CWAC Mission CWAC’s mission is to help the youngest and neediest of those infected and affected by HIV and AIDS develop and maintain a good quality of life, through the relief of poverty, distress and sickness and to promote independence, disease self-management, social development and reduce stigma.
CWAC is at the forefront of the fight against paediatric HIV and AIDS. The Education Programme has initiated groundbreaking projects, provides parents and children with essential items, including Formula Milk to reduce the risk of vertical transmission.
As more heterosexuals become infected, their children become affected. CWAC continues to support children who are both infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (24 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- Jay King Network (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (15 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (13 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (8 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (8 chatters)
- Reader Tash (8 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (8 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Secret Windows (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (6 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- King Noble Black Supremacy (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Dot Net Podcasts (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- MMWHP Productions LLC (4 chatters)
- Faith Works (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Truth Education (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- WorstShowOnTheWeb (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Israeli Stone (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Laurie Smith (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)