SORT BY Relevancy
Glenda R. Taylor is a writer, editor, poet, organization and Community development specialist, philanthropist, and cultural historian who has an extensive knowledge of American history as it relates to African-American history and culture. The author of eight books, Taylor has been featured in The New York Times for her exhibits on American history and culture and in 2010, she was selected by the New York Daily News as one of America’s Great People.
Nationally Certified School Psychologist, Author and Lecturer Dr. Umar Johnon of Hidden Colors 1 & 2 will be our guest.
We'll discuss his new book "Psycho Academic Holocaust: The Special Education & ADHD War Against Black Boys" and his return to Detroit, June 7th-9th for "The Meeting Of The Minds 2".
Visit www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com for a wide selection of African History DVD lectures & CDS.
African American women are losing their hair at alarming rates. Black women's scalps have been characterized as a "chemical wastelands."
Our guest work with The Healthy Hair Project™ (HHP). HHP aims to fight hair loss, create safer technology and re-grow the hair of 1 million African-American women through their “Green Sciences.” They recently met with members of the Congressional Black Caucus to discuss the hair loss epidemic, working to impact federal changes in regulation.
Kimberly Weekes is a senior fundraising professional with over 20-years experience in philanthropy, human service management and "Go-Green" sustainability. She serves as HEALTHY HAIR PROJECT CEO - Project Coordinator, as well as, East Coast Division Consultant of Elijah's Blessing Community Service of Baltimore, MD.
Additionally, Cristina Williamson is Blogger and Coordinator for HHP Donate A Hair Story Program. HHP is collecting 1000 hair loss stories to tell OUR stories from OUR perspective.
The ladies will focus on the results of HHP's ground-breaking research and the heartbreaking outcome in terms of chemically induced hair-loss, disease and deaths.
Join us: Monday, October 28, 2013 | 12:30PM | Call-In: (917) 889-8070 | Listen Online: http://ow.ly/q7q1v
Weekly we address PANDEMICS that have infiltrated the land.
IF 2 1/2 TIMES MORE AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN ARE LIKELY TO BE KILLED THAN WHITE WOMEN BY THEIR PARTNERS, WHY DOES THERE SEEM TO BE SUCH A "SILENCE" IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY? WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT?
Tonight we are locking this conversation down and throwing away the ideals that it's a badge of honor to head to prison. Why is it that our youth and so often our fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers think it's cool to have a prison record? Tonight we speak with Mr. J. Jondhi Harrell, Founder and Executive Director of the Center for Returning Citizens (www.tcrcphilly.org). Mr. Harrell is a National Dialogue speaker and has claimed a dynamic voice in this plight of Mass Inceration. Through Mr. Harrell's efforts he is providing formerly incarcerated individuals with a life line as respected returning citizens. You don't want to miss this episode!
Listen to The African History Network Show, Thurs. Oct. 31st, 8pm-11pm EST as we discuss, the essons learned from TLC Documentary “Crazy, Sexy, Cool”. @TheAHNShow #TheAHNShow
Visit us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/462748530449218/#
1 Hour – Did you see the movie about R&B/Hip-Hop Group TLC, “Crazy, Sexy, Cool” on VH1? They talked about their terrible contract they had and how they went bankrupt even though they sold 10 million albums? We’ll also share an article from Rapper/Actor/Producer David Banner which gives money advice to aspiring entertainers.
2nd Hour – 10 Ways We Know The Ancient Egyptians Were Black
3rd Hour – Also recent article discussed how most European-Americans (White People) think that African-Americans are better off financially than they actually are.
Detroit: Friday, Nov. 1st - Sunday, Nov. 3rd Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show is doing 3 lectures in the Detroit area. All of them are FREE - Donations will be accepted. The African History Network will have DVDs on Sale. PLEASE bring the youth. If they don't show up it's because you didn't bring them. This message will Empower and transform them. Visit http://tinyurl.com/k2vfa8e for more details.
Listen to The African History Network Show Thursday, 8pm - 11pm EST at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/TheAfricanHistoryNetworkShow or visit www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss the impact of the legalization of marijuana and other drugs on our youth, their attitudes and their behavior. How to address the headlines concerning drug legalization with our young? What resources might be found in and out of school to help families with drug issues? These questions and more will be covered.
Tune in to the Pan-African Journal African American History Month program on February 23, 2013 from 6:00-8:00pm. The program is entitled "A Revolutionary Perspective on the Emancipation Proclamation and the Civil War."
The program will feature Tachae J. Davis, Workers World Youth Fraction organizer and contributor to the Can't Jail the Revolution blog. Also Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire and host of the Pan-African Journal will be the keynote speaker.
This event is being held in Detroit.
Will The Shortage of Available African American Men Force African American Women To Marry Men Of Oth
What used to be undercover is now out in the open - men of other ethnic groups desire black women. Is the idea of marrying only within one's "race" obsolete? If so, with the shortage of available African American men, will African American women be forced to broaden their choices? With high profile men such as the former Mayor Richard M. Daley dating a younger, attractive African American woman, Dr. Adele Cobbs, perhaps other women will consider other options. How will African American men respond if particularly the successful African American women no longer seek them out as potential mates? What social impact could this have? Is this a step toward progress and a less "racially divided" society?
This week's topic is balancing family and ministry. Our special guest is Jake Kircher. Jake is a youth pastor, author, and US Representative for We Love Our Youth Worker. He and his wife, Melissa, are the authors of 99 Thoughts on Marriage and Ministry. Jake's work can also be seen bi-weekly in his blog for Simply Youth Ministry
7 Keys to the African American Resurrection It’s time to Take Control of Your Life’s Destination…. Time to Return to the Greatness that Once was Ours Time for a Resurrection of Mind, Body, and Soul Come take the journey and get the answers to your questions! Learn the knowledge, tools and techniques required to Navigate Your Existence! Join me tonight @ 8 pm EST as I welcome Author, Speaker, Evolutionairy, Miracle Trainer Omiyale Jube of www. NavigateYourExistence.com to tap in. REALLY TAP IN!!!
347.205.9089 is the call in number & bring a pad & pen because jewels will be being dropped from heaven.
This week's episode focuses on the Pastor/Youth Pastor relationship. What every youth pastor should know and what every pastor wished you knew. Special interview with Rev. William Fisackerly. Rev. Fisackerly began his ministry career with youth and is currently the lead pastor at Gulf Cove United Methodist Church in Port Charlotte, FL.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Channel Panel (312 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (224 chatters)
- AlimBey (106 chatters)
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (46 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (46 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (22 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (22 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (20 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (20 chatters)
- Les Jensen (18 chatters)
- Omega Man (17 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (15 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Ahura Z (13 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (11 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (8 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- CE Radio (7 chatters)
- Cowboys Crunchtime (7 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- E3 Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Billy D Online (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (4 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (4 chatters)
- Horn Sports (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (3 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Females With A Mission (3 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- Life outside the Box (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (3 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (3 chatters)
- bapnation (2 chatters)
- BlazinRy Radio (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (2 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- Shadowhunters SteleCast (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- the turn UP (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Rabblecast (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Mystic Forum (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (1 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Karen Tate (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- Alchemist Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (0 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (0 chatters)