SORT BY Relevancy
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Carolyn Anderson, Administrator and Co-Founder of Thrive Assisted Living. Carolyn will share with Tami the unique concept of Thrive Assisted Living and why, in regard to Memory Care, Great Things DO Come in Small Packages.
Learn more about Michigan based Thrive Assisted Living.
What does the Care in Affordable Care Act stand for? I wanted to share some of my thoughts on The Affordable Care Act and not so much the specifics. I can only speak on how I understand and see it. Iconoclast from the Offlimits show calls in to dish about Obamacare with me.
Many questions swirl around the subject of end of life. When should I start planning? What exactly is a DNR? Who should be involved in the creation of this plan?
These questions and more will be addressed when host Tami Neumann sits down in conversation with Brenda Kassees, RN and Administrator for Compassionate Care Hospice in Canton, Michigan.
Learn how you can help your loved ones to be prepared to care for you in the best way possible by creating a living will such as 5 wishes.
Learn more about Compassionate Care Hospice.
Sign up for Conversations In Care Newsletter
Learn information about the Affordable Health Care Act AKA Obama-Care. Ask questions, get the information and express your opinion.
How will it work for you? How will it affect your future? Is it a realistic way of insuring all Americans?
Tune in and Voice your Views 3478-945-5229
Child Care Owners and Directors listen in as Julie Bartkus and Mary Saad share an exciting opportunity to Grow your child care business!
The International Early Childhood Conference 2014 aims to provide early childhood Australia providers, service delivery managers and early childhood professionals with quality subjects and speakers that reflect the current topics that are influencing early childhood today.The conference is designed to address common challenges such as staffing, early years learning, motivation and leadership however, also acts as an opportunity to inspire, advocate and present the different pedagogical approaches to early childhood education.
Join Internationally known, Child Care Business Coach Julie Bartkus in Hawaii!
Here's the link:
HEALTHCARE IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUTH AFTER FOSTER CARE
Stephanie Lynch (pictured L), has devoted her life to creating impactful, systemic social change. She started her career in human services in 2006, working and volunteering for various nonprofits throughout Richmond, while receiving her undergraduate degree in Psychology/Women’s Studies and African American Studies. She was hired as the Student Services Coordinator for a Career Technical Institute, during which time, she started several support groups for women experiencing domestic violence, ex-offenders, and survivors of childhood trauma, in addition to providing intense case management services to homeless, pregnant and uninsured students. While pursuing her Masters in Social Work, Stephanie worked under Paul McWhinney, Deputy Commissioner for the Virginia Department of Social Services. Upon graduating, she played a role in the implementation of Affordable Care Act in Virginia under the leadership of the Secretary of Health and Human Resources. She is currently positioned at the Virginia Department of Social Services as a Senior Program Administrative Specialist working on several statewide projects, including the “campaign for enrollment” an outreach effort to promote awareness of the new Medicaid covered group for former foster care youth.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: Contact: Stephanie.Lynch@dss.virginia.gov
As any caregiver knows, the job as care giver is a balancing act between your life and responsibilities and that of the person you are caring for. Are there ways in which the job of care giver can be streamlined to reduce stress?
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Ginny Angert, as they discuss her role during a recent start up weekend and how her team came up with an idea to streamline caregiving that ended up landing them as the winning team.
Join our mailing list to stay on top of all the exciting changes to Conversations In Care
The Affordable Care Act was signed into law back in 2010. However, some people still have vital questions and concerns about the national program. How affordable is health insurance? Is your college student eligible for the program? Are you able to participate if you're unemployed? When can you enroll your newborn child into the health coverage program? These vital questions and more will be answered by health care expert Dr. John Montgomery on Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST. This engaging segment will provide critical information to the public. Join us for talk radio with substance!
Please visit www.letstalkamericawithshanathornton.com and support our national sponsors. Thank you!
In this brief 30 minute presentation, insurance agent Patrick Villalobos will be hitting on several key points about the Patient Care & Affordable Care Act. Patrick Villalobos is affiliated with health insurance carriers in The Exchange.
Some things to be presented will be
1. The benefits that are provided in the health insurance plan that will be selected for you or for one that you choose.
2. The application process, the subsidy for health insurance, how it benefits someone or a family, and what to expect on premium payments.
3. Helath Insurance effective dates, open enrollment, and application requirements.
Will you pay more taxes with the affordable care act? The Tax Superman is going to share with us if this is true or not.
Listeners will learn: The facts about ACA Tax Credits and the basics.
The book focuses on what matters to all Americans; paying less taxes. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) creates 21 new tax hikes and breaks. Which tax will you pay? Which break can you benefit from? How can you avoid it all
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (128 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (13 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (11 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (8 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- DDP Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (2 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- MoeTalkRadio (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- knowurenemy (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (1 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- BTR4367 (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- theKingscourt (1 chatters)