SORT BY Relevancy
What does the Care in Affordable Care Act stand for? I wanted to share some of my thoughts on The Affordable Care Act and not so much the specifics. I can only speak on how I understand and see it. Iconoclast from the Offlimits show calls in to dish about Obamacare with me.
HEALTHCARE IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUTH AFTER FOSTER CARE
Stephanie Lynch (pictured L), has devoted her life to creating impactful, systemic social change. She started her career in human services in 2006, working and volunteering for various nonprofits throughout Richmond, while receiving her undergraduate degree in Psychology/Women’s Studies and African American Studies. She was hired as the Student Services Coordinator for a Career Technical Institute, during which time, she started several support groups for women experiencing domestic violence, ex-offenders, and survivors of childhood trauma, in addition to providing intense case management services to homeless, pregnant and uninsured students. While pursuing her Masters in Social Work, Stephanie worked under Paul McWhinney, Deputy Commissioner for the Virginia Department of Social Services. Upon graduating, she played a role in the implementation of Affordable Care Act in Virginia under the leadership of the Secretary of Health and Human Resources. She is currently positioned at the Virginia Department of Social Services as a Senior Program Administrative Specialist working on several statewide projects, including the “campaign for enrollment” an outreach effort to promote awareness of the new Medicaid covered group for former foster care youth.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: Contact: Stephanie.Lynch@dss.virginia.gov
Are you one of the 48 million uninsured Americans who may be affect by the new federal Affordable Care Act (ACA) or Obamacare, as it’s frequently referred to? What is the ACA and how will it affect you and your family? This month we will explore the federal Affordable Care Act basics, and what you need to know in order to make an informed healthcare insurance decision. Our guest panelist will be ChicagoTribune Health Care Reporter Mr. Peter Frost, who has written extensive articles on the ACA for the Chicago Tribune Newspaper and ChicagoTribune.com. Also, we will speak with a couple of individuals that are directly affected by the new Federal Affordable Care Act. Follow show hashtag #4DPRadio
This is a pre-recorded show & not available for call-in. Creator & Executive Producer, Dexter Martin, Co-Producer, Sheila Henley
The Affordable Care Act was signed into law back in 2010. However, some people still have vital questions and concerns about the national program. How affordable is health insurance? Is your college student eligible for the program? Are you able to participate if you're unemployed? When can you enroll your newborn child into the health coverage program? These vital questions and more will be answered by health care expert Dr. John Montgomery on Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST. This engaging segment will provide critical information to the public. Join us for talk radio with substance!
Please visit www.letstalkamericawithshanathornton.com and support our national sponsors. Thank you!
In this brief 30 minute presentation, insurance agent Patrick Villalobos will be hitting on several key points about the Patient Care & Affordable Care Act. Patrick Villalobos is affiliated with health insurance carriers in The Exchange.
Some things to be presented will be
1. The benefits that are provided in the health insurance plan that will be selected for you or for one that you choose.
2. The application process, the subsidy for health insurance, how it benefits someone or a family, and what to expect on premium payments.
3. Helath Insurance effective dates, open enrollment, and application requirements.
Will you pay more taxes with the affordable care act? The Tax Superman is going to share with us if this is true or not.
Listeners will learn: The facts about ACA Tax Credits and the basics.
The book focuses on what matters to all Americans; paying less taxes. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) creates 21 new tax hikes and breaks. Which tax will you pay? Which break can you benefit from? How can you avoid it all
Learn information about the Affordable Health Care Act AKA Obama-Care. Ask questions, get the information and express your opinion.
How will it work for you? How will it affect your future? Is it a realistic way of insuring all Americans?
Tune in and Voice your Views 3478-945-5229
The Supreme Court has decided that ObamaCare's mandate to buy health insurance is a tax. Will the IRS be able to collect it? Also....
ObamaCare scams are popping up on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedln. If someone claims you must purchase an ObamaCare Insurance Card in order to buy coverage, it's a scam. These criminals will act like they already know your information, says Dave Moore, an internet security expert. "We're sitting here at your Medicaid account, but it needs to be updated because of ObamaCare, so we need you to give us your social security number."
Feel Free to Contact us at: PatriciaMcAllBlogTalk@aol.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (63 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (46 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- SHRAonair (17 chatters)
- FFToolbox (17 chatters)
- susun weed (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- 64403 (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Fulfilled Dynamics (0 chatters)