SORT BY Relevancy
The Affordable Care Act, or the ACA, (aka Obamacare) is a catalyst for accelerating change brought about by the crushing cost of healthcare. We have reached the tipping point where all the players in a $3 trillion industry are desperate to find new footing, while their usual way of doing business is crumbling underneath them.
Our guest today is Mike Bertaut. I’m asking him to “lift the fog” of war and politics and give us his insight into the ACA going forward, the chaos, what’s working, possible surprises, and what has yet to be addressed.
Michael Bertaut is a Certified Health Consultant and Professional of the Academy of Healthcare Management. He has 25 years of Analytical Experience in the Healthcare, Telecom, and Retail Industry Sectors. Since April of 2009, Michael has engaged in over 700 public discussions on Healthcare Costs and the Impact of Reform with stakeholder groups ranging from healthcare policy makers in Washington DC to your local public service clubs.
What does the Care in Affordable Care Act stand for? I wanted to share some of my thoughts on The Affordable Care Act and not so much the specifics. I can only speak on how I understand and see it. Iconoclast from the Offlimits show calls in to dish about Obamacare with me.
Peter Jundt is an independent insurance agent licensed in GA, SC, WI and MN. He is an expert in insurance and has studied the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) and its complexities. Peter joins Sasha Ottey on the PCOS Challenge Radio Show to speak about health insurance options for women with PCOS and to answer some of your questions about health insurance.
Join other women in the fight against Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome at PCOSChallenge.com.
Are you one of the 48 million uninsured Americans who may be affect by the new federal Affordable Care Act (ACA) or Obamacare, as it’s frequently referred to? What is the ACA and how will it affect you and your family? This month we will explore the federal Affordable Care Act basics, and what you need to know in order to make an informed healthcare insurance decision. Our guest panelist will be ChicagoTribune Health Care Reporter Mr. Peter Frost, who has written extensive articles on the ACA for the Chicago Tribune Newspaper and ChicagoTribune.com. Also, we will speak with a couple of individuals that are directly affected by the new Federal Affordable Care Act. Follow show hashtag #4DPRadio
This is a pre-recorded show & not available for call-in. Creator & Executive Producer, Dexter Martin, Co-Producer, Sheila Henley
In this brief 30 minute presentation, insurance agent Patrick Villalobos will be hitting on several key points about the Patient Care & Affordable Care Act. Patrick Villalobos is affiliated with health insurance carriers in The Exchange.
Some things to be presented will be
1. The benefits that are provided in the health insurance plan that will be selected for you or for one that you choose.
2. The application process, the subsidy for health insurance, how it benefits someone or a family, and what to expect on premium payments.
3. Helath Insurance effective dates, open enrollment, and application requirements.
HEALTHCARE IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUTH AFTER FOSTER CARE
Stephanie Lynch (pictured L), has devoted her life to creating impactful, systemic social change. She started her career in human services in 2006, working and volunteering for various nonprofits throughout Richmond, while receiving her undergraduate degree in Psychology/Women’s Studies and African American Studies. She was hired as the Student Services Coordinator for a Career Technical Institute, during which time, she started several support groups for women experiencing domestic violence, ex-offenders, and survivors of childhood trauma, in addition to providing intense case management services to homeless, pregnant and uninsured students. While pursuing her Masters in Social Work, Stephanie worked under Paul McWhinney, Deputy Commissioner for the Virginia Department of Social Services. Upon graduating, she played a role in the implementation of Affordable Care Act in Virginia under the leadership of the Secretary of Health and Human Resources. She is currently positioned at the Virginia Department of Social Services as a Senior Program Administrative Specialist working on several statewide projects, including the “campaign for enrollment” an outreach effort to promote awareness of the new Medicaid covered group for former foster care youth.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: Contact: Stephanie.Lynch@dss.virginia.gov
The Affordable Care Act was signed into law back in 2010. However, some people still have vital questions and concerns about the national program. How affordable is health insurance? Is your college student eligible for the program? Are you able to participate if you're unemployed? When can you enroll your newborn child into the health coverage program? These vital questions and more will be answered by health care expert Dr. John Montgomery on Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST. This engaging segment will provide critical information to the public. Join us for talk radio with substance!
Please visit www.letstalkamericawithshanathornton.com and support our national sponsors. Thank you!
Will you pay more taxes with the affordable care act? The Tax Superman is going to share with us if this is true or not.
Listeners will learn: The facts about ACA Tax Credits and the basics.
The book focuses on what matters to all Americans; paying less taxes. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) creates 21 new tax hikes and breaks. Which tax will you pay? Which break can you benefit from? How can you avoid it all
The Supreme Court has decided that ObamaCare's mandate to buy health insurance is a tax. Will the IRS be able to collect it? Also....
ObamaCare scams are popping up on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedln. If someone claims you must purchase an ObamaCare Insurance Card in order to buy coverage, it's a scam. These criminals will act like they already know your information, says Dave Moore, an internet security expert. "We're sitting here at your Medicaid account, but it needs to be updated because of ObamaCare, so we need you to give us your social security number."
Feel Free to Contact us at: PatriciaMcAllBlogTalk@aol.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (463 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (55 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (24 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (10 chatters)
- RCRadio (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (8 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (7 chatters)
- InThePaint (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Rolonda Watts (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Wrestling Marks Of Excellence Radio (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- BevNat (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)