SORT BY Relevancy
Born in Alexandria, Louisiana on November 13, 1988, Dother Sykes IV, started entertaining at the age of four by putting shorts on his head and giving a show for his folks' enjoyment.At the tender age of six, his family later relocated to Tampa, Florida where he was practically raised. Eventually, he moved back to Louisiana where he finished High School resulting in him landing work in such television commercial campaigns such as Micheal Jordan and Drew Brees' Advocare. It was at that time that Dother realized that the entertainment business was his calling. He found an agent located in Shreveport, Louisiana, where he landed his first big role in the film "Streets of Blood". In addition, he has guest-starred on the TV show "Friday Night Lights" season four. In continuance of his acting career, Dother Sykes met Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson and was able to share a few life stories resulting in side bending laughter. It was at that point that Curtis Jackson suggested he try Stand Up Comedy. With nothing to lose, he conquered his fear and claimed the stage of Amateur Night at The Funny Bone in Bossier City, Louisiana. The feeling of making people laugh became a passion almost instantaneously and has been in love with it ever since. Shortly after his first appearance, he began performing on various stages in Louisiana eventually spreading to Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey and many more, but most importantly, carrying on the name of the King of Comedy in Louisiana. He has since been able to make his love of acting and comedy go hand in hand, oftentimes working for his good through shorts, skits, and self written commercials. When Dother is not working he is spending time with his family.
Seth Cole, I was in the military for 4.5 years before being medically retired in 2009 due to a mark19 grenade that detonated in my face. I was lucky enough to make it back alive, and even luckier to still have all my limbs. Before I joined the military I taught Karate to kids and adults, and since I have gotten out of the Army I haven't really done much until about a year ago when I joined a company called Advocare I would help vets to find different services in the VA that they are eligible for, but also wanted to be able to help them to find a job as well if I could. If someone is local, I have a few friends who own their own businesses and I try and hook the ones up who aren't wanting to be a part of AdvoCare
Mark Ballas is a former Special Forces “Green Beret” and Army Ranger with over 20 years of combined operational and civilian teaching experience within the Special Operations community. With extensive applications in Counter-Terrorism, Unconventional Warfare and Foreign Internal Defense, Mark’s military operational assignments include the prestigious 7th Special Forces Group and the distinguished 75th Ranger Regiment. Mark’s most recent position was serving as an instructor at the US Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Training Center, Fort Bragg, North Carolina, teaching and mentoring aspiring Green Berets. Mark holds a B.A. in Business with a focus in Risk Management and is currently working on a second degree in Sports Marketing. Mark is well-versed in applying military special operations concepts to outdoor enthusiasts, avid athletes and corporate America. He creates a positive atmosphere that engages the participants in activities that promote health and fitness; building strength, confidence and self-esteem. Mark’s entrepreneurial spirit and experiences, endured throughout his Special Operations career, ultimately led to the development of the Green Beret Challenge.
I think I can, I think I can, I think...
The Little Engine that Could, and I'm chuggin' along again. Sorta like THE Mr. Billy Jack once did. One tin soilder walks away, ya know. And you thought I was just a Hoosier? OK, Sailor? TBI Guy? Mean? Back again after a Sabbatical/Hiatus/Pause from BIRN (and more) I'm just plain, not-simple-but-differient Matt. As in Duffin (Muffin with a 'D'). Matt Duffn from Milton Indiana. I created the Sunday Night slot on Brain Injury Radio.
Wasn't Joey Giggles a fine replacement for our TBI-type? Thank you Sir, a fine example of what our TBI community is all about - sharing and caring, in which evolved YOUR Sunday night show. Oh, and Laughing (smiles manditory).. Learning? (Usually). Guests? Always. Hoping for YOU of course. Flirting? Uh, comes with the territory. And YES, I enjoy making people feel good about themselves. If I was actually 'flirting' with all you lovely dolls, my wife would crack me in the head. If I had one, wife that is. I got a head. Wanna see the MRI history?
Sam Way has called in (after 4 months OFF), and new TMDS co-host Jenny J Johnson may need more time as well (we shall see and await her presence) - lot's took place in her precious world recently. A wonderful TBI success story of support and 'drive', Jenny's been 'ADVOCARE-ing" in life again, From Valaprasio, Indiana, she' and her mother have created Support Groups over the past year and a half. Daniel Mollino is taking his TBI Awareness on the road - literally. Bike riding solo from New Jersey to San Francisco this summer, this Survivor can toss a LOT of talent at you. Sue Root is anticipated & music by Jim Thalls and Crossroads.
Ready? Who cares - Let's ROCK!
Please join Dick and Roberta as they talk with their good friend, Carol Morgan. Carol Morgan holds a Ph.D. in communication and is a professor at Wright State University. She is a regular motivational expert on the TV show "Living Dayton" and the monthly co-host of "Dick Sutphen's Metaphysical World" (now "Spiritual Concepts") radio show, which has over 500,000 regular audience members. She is also a frequent keynote speaker, seminar leader, consultant, and trainer for businesses and the general public. Clients include organizations such as Advocare International, State of Ohio, Montgomery County Hostage Negotiation Team, Women in Business Networking, and Girl Scouts of America. Dr. Morgan is also a regular contributor to sites such as Yahoo, Livestrong.com, GlobalPost.com, ModernMom.com, Synonym.com, and SelfGrowth.com. Visit her website to learn more: drcarolmorgan.com.
1. What’s new for you from Diane & Liz [1:57]
2. Shout Out: Melissa Joulwan and her Well Fed magazine [11:30]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: US News & World Report on the Paleo diet [14:06]
4. I’d like to try the 21-Day Sugar Detox, but I feel like I’d fail day 1 [26:27]
5. How do I transition to normal eating after the nutrition challenge is over [32:30]
6. Best way to plan meals when you have a long commute [44:42]
7. Can you address how the Advocare 24-day challenge is not healthy [51:10]
8. Diane’s Kitchen tip: Browning a roast for slow cooking [1:02:42]
9. Liz’s tip of the week: holistic point of view on the Linea Nigra [1:06:48]
Jason Pannell will be joining us Monday night at 9 PM cst sharing some amazing and insightful leadership tips when it comes to building your Advocare business.
Jason and Agnella made $148,000 there first year in Advocare and earned 8 Rookie Bonuses! Come listen to one of the top leaders in Advocare and learn how to build a strong business.
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford and Andre Peterson.
Topics to include:
1. NFL Playoff Picture
2. Should Tony Romo be in the MVP race?
3. Bengals pick off Manning 4 times to secure playoff berth.
4. Dominic Raiola suspended one game
5. Cutler will start finale for Bears.
6. 5 NFL Players who haven't stepped up this season.
7. Recap week 16 in NFL
8. Does Rob Gronkowski belong in the MVP conversion?
9. NFL Predictions: San Diego @ KC, Buffalo @ NE, Detroit @ GB, & Cincy @ Pittsburgh.
10. Fantasy Shout outs
11. Michigan requests interview w/Jim Harbaugh
12. Marcus Mariota named AP College Player of the year.
13. Florida State gives Jimbo Fisher massive new contract
14. Who will win the national championship?
15. Pitt to name Michigan State DC Pat Narduzzi HC
16. Bowl Predictions: Popeyes Bahamas Bowl - Central Michigan vs. Western Kentucky, Hawaii Bowl - Fresno State vs. Rice, Zaxby's heart of Dallas - Illinois vs. Louisiana Tech, Quick Lane Bowl - Rutgers vs. North Carolina, Bitcoin St. Petersburg Bowl - NC State vs. South Florida, Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman- Cincy vs. Virginia Tech, Hyundai Sun Bowl - Arizona State vs. Duke, Duck Commander Independence Bowl - South Carolina vs. Miami, New Era Pinstripe Bowl - Boston College vs. Penn State, National University Holiday Bowl - Nebraska vs. USC, Autozone Liberty Bowl - Texas A&M vs. West Virginia, Russell Athletic Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Clemson, Advocare V100 Texas Bowl Arkansas vs. Texas, Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl - LSU vs. Notre Dame, Belk Bowl - Georgia vs. Louisville, & Foster Farms Bowl - Maryland vs. Stanford
17. Pistons waive Josh Smith
Réal Andrews best known for his role as LT. Taggert on ABCs' General Hospital is also a Husband, Father, Coach who loves to fish. Réal keeps it real with his no excuses attitude. "I don't make excuses. I don't take them." says Réal. You can speak life and death with the power of words. "I believe there is greatness in everyone most of us just don't beieve it. "We all must believe we are worthy but not better than anybody" Dennis Waitley.I came up with this show because I wanted to take all the excuses out for everyone claiming their Victory and being everything they were called to be. The 1 common rode block i run into when trying to help people not only achieve their dreams and goals but to far surpass themis "MONEY" So this is my FREE gift to you . Join us and let me fill you up with all kind of positive motivational and inspirational real talk like "There is no such word as can't" , "Don't dream. Dream BIG". We will laugh and cry , we will run the gammit of emotions. "I will believe in you, until you believe in yourself". God Bless Réal Andrews www.realandrews.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (45 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (31 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (10 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)