SORT BY Relevancy
I think I can, I think I can, I think...
The Little Engine that Could, and I'm chuggin' along again. Sorta like THE Mr. Billy Jack once did. One tin soilder walks away, ya know. And you thought I was just a Hoosier? OK, Sailor? TBI Guy? Mean? Back again after a Sabbatical/Hiatus/Pause from BIRN (and more) I'm just plain, not-simple-but-differient Matt. As in Duffin (Muffin with a 'D'). Matt Duffn from Milton Indiana. I created the Sunday Night slot on Brain Injury Radio.
Wasn't Joey Giggles a fine replacement for our TBI-type? Thank you Sir, a fine example of what our TBI community is all about - sharing and caring, in which evolved YOUR Sunday night show. Oh, and Laughing (smiles manditory).. Learning? (Usually). Guests? Always. Hoping for YOU of course. Flirting? Uh, comes with the territory. And YES, I enjoy making people feel good about themselves. If I was actually 'flirting' with all you lovely dolls, my wife would crack me in the head. If I had one, wife that is. I got a head. Wanna see the MRI history?
Sam Way has called in (after 4 months OFF), and new TMDS co-host Jenny J Johnson may need more time as well (we shall see and await her presence) - lot's took place in her precious world recently. A wonderful TBI success story of support and 'drive', Jenny's been 'ADVOCARE-ing" in life again, From Valaprasio, Indiana, she' and her mother have created Support Groups over the past year and a half. Daniel Mollino is taking his TBI Awareness on the road - literally. Bike riding solo from New Jersey to San Francisco this summer, this Survivor can toss a LOT of talent at you. Sue Root is anticipated & music by Jim Thalls and Crossroads.
Ready? Who cares - Let's ROCK!
Please join Dick and Roberta as they talk with their good friend, Carol Morgan. Carol Morgan holds a Ph.D. in communication and is a professor at Wright State University. She is a regular motivational expert on the TV show "Living Dayton" and the monthly co-host of "Dick Sutphen's Metaphysical World" (now "Spiritual Concepts") radio show, which has over 500,000 regular audience members. She is also a frequent keynote speaker, seminar leader, consultant, and trainer for businesses and the general public. Clients include organizations such as Advocare International, State of Ohio, Montgomery County Hostage Negotiation Team, Women in Business Networking, and Girl Scouts of America. Dr. Morgan is also a regular contributor to sites such as Yahoo, Livestrong.com, GlobalPost.com, ModernMom.com, Synonym.com, and SelfGrowth.com. Visit her website to learn more: drcarolmorgan.com.
1. What’s new for you from Diane & Liz [1:57]
2. Shout Out: Melissa Joulwan and her Well Fed magazine [11:30]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: US News & World Report on the Paleo diet [14:06]
4. I’d like to try the 21-Day Sugar Detox, but I feel like I’d fail day 1 [26:27]
5. How do I transition to normal eating after the nutrition challenge is over [32:30]
6. Best way to plan meals when you have a long commute [44:42]
7. Can you address how the Advocare 24-day challenge is not healthy [51:10]
8. Diane’s Kitchen tip: Browning a roast for slow cooking [1:02:42]
9. Liz’s tip of the week: holistic point of view on the Linea Nigra [1:06:48]
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford and Andre Peterson.
Topics to include:
1. NFL Playoff Picture
2. Should Tony Romo be in the MVP race?
3. Bengals pick off Manning 4 times to secure playoff berth.
4. Dominic Raiola suspended one game
5. Cutler will start finale for Bears.
6. 5 NFL Players who haven't stepped up this season.
7. Recap week 16 in NFL
8. Does Rob Gronkowski belong in the MVP conversion?
9. NFL Predictions: San Diego @ KC, Buffalo @ NE, Detroit @ GB, & Cincy @ Pittsburgh.
10. Fantasy Shout outs
11. Michigan requests interview w/Jim Harbaugh
12. Marcus Mariota named AP College Player of the year.
13. Florida State gives Jimbo Fisher massive new contract
14. Who will win the national championship?
15. Pitt to name Michigan State DC Pat Narduzzi HC
16. Bowl Predictions: Popeyes Bahamas Bowl - Central Michigan vs. Western Kentucky, Hawaii Bowl - Fresno State vs. Rice, Zaxby's heart of Dallas - Illinois vs. Louisiana Tech, Quick Lane Bowl - Rutgers vs. North Carolina, Bitcoin St. Petersburg Bowl - NC State vs. South Florida, Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman- Cincy vs. Virginia Tech, Hyundai Sun Bowl - Arizona State vs. Duke, Duck Commander Independence Bowl - South Carolina vs. Miami, New Era Pinstripe Bowl - Boston College vs. Penn State, National University Holiday Bowl - Nebraska vs. USC, Autozone Liberty Bowl - Texas A&M vs. West Virginia, Russell Athletic Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Clemson, Advocare V100 Texas Bowl Arkansas vs. Texas, Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl - LSU vs. Notre Dame, Belk Bowl - Georgia vs. Louisville, & Foster Farms Bowl - Maryland vs. Stanford
17. Pistons waive Josh Smith
Réal Andrews best known for his role as LT. Taggert on ABCs' General Hospital is also a Husband, Father, Coach who loves to fish. Réal keeps it real with his no excuses attitude. "I don't make excuses. I don't take them." says Réal. You can speak life and death with the power of words. "I believe there is greatness in everyone most of us just don't beieve it. "We all must believe we are worthy but not better than anybody" Dennis Waitley.I came up with this show because I wanted to take all the excuses out for everyone claiming their Victory and being everything they were called to be. The 1 common rode block i run into when trying to help people not only achieve their dreams and goals but to far surpass themis "MONEY" So this is my FREE gift to you . Join us and let me fill you up with all kind of positive motivational and inspirational real talk like "There is no such word as can't" , "Don't dream. Dream BIG". We will laugh and cry , we will run the gammit of emotions. "I will believe in you, until you believe in yourself". God Bless Réal Andrews www.realandrews.com
And just like that, the Eagles were bowl eligible.
At 6-3 with three games left to play, Boston College is heading to postseason play for the second straight year. The dark ages of the Frank Spaziani era are well in our rear view mirrors, and the good times are rolling thanks to Steve Addazio, Ryan Day, Don Brown, and a bunch of players we weren't sure of when the season started in August.
On Saturday, Boston College looks to boost its postseason resume for potential bowl games when they take on the Louisville Cardinals. A first year entrant into the ACC, the basketball powerhouse is also a strong football program back under the direction of Bobby Petrino. The Cardinals are coming off a near miss against Florida State, and they head north for the programs' first meeting since 1998.
There's much we don't know about Louisville, but there's also a lot on the table to discuss. BC got beat up a little bit by Virginia Tech, so health could be an issue. Jon Hilliman and Tyler Murphy both got dinged up with the former departing the game early for good.
Potential bowl bids are now at stake. After sneaking into the Advocare V100 Bowl in Shreveport, LA last season with seven unlikely wins, BC is now on the verge of gaining a coveted "Tier Two" spot in a bowl such as the Pinstripe Bowl in New York City. Where else could the Eagles land?
So much is there to discuss and you can do it with Dan and AJ starting at 8:00 PM EST. Join us and call in at 646-200-0446 to talk Eagles football!
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress