SORT BY Relevancy
The threat landscape is getting more sophisticated with sponsored cyber hackers using synchronized attacks across multiple vectors, like Advanced Persistent Threats (APT). The business demand for Mobility, Cloud and BigData creates new vulnerabilities to facilitate further creative attacks. In this environment, what is needed is an effective integrated approach to security, rather than point solutions. This podcast discusses the Advanced Threat Protection platform that takes an integrated and proactive approach to security.
The Ready for IBM Security Intelligence Partner Program Webinar link referenced in the show is as follows: https://www-950.ibm.com/events/swgeer/swgeer06.nsf/signin?openform&seminar=kwoamoe8zkpv4&lang=en
Lancope CTO TK Keanini talks with security expert and newly minted member of the Lancope team, Gavin Reid. Gavin discusses his background and experience at NASA, Cisco and Fidelity Investments, the importance of sharing threat intelligence and his plans to add value for Lancope's StealthWatch users.
Join us each tuesday at 8pm est for the on live Live Course
See www.shatterthedarkness.net for updates and info on the daily Radio Show
This course is part 2 or Vol 2. see spiritualwarfaretoday.com for info on Vol 1
Russ Dizdar /course teacher
Join in the Chat... which is our 'class room' for discussion
We have worked truther shows/alternative media a few years. And, we think that everyone is getting a little depressed so we just wanna be silly, and remind people that their is a balance. And, to not worry all the time :D
NEW ON A.I.M NETWORK
Just Chillin' with Gill & James
Kim Ochelli, Host of Jaded, Examining the State of the World, politics, conspiracy theories and sheeples with a bit of humor and a New Jersey attitude. With some help from her husband/hostage/co-host widely syndicated radio talk show host, Chuck Ochelli, of The Ochelli Effect, you never know what will happen each week. Call in to participate in Wednesday night's controlled chaos. LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED & REQUIRED!
There was a day and age when every young girl was taught to sew in their Home Economics class at school, if not at home with their mom or grandma. But those days have long since gone by; and today, someone that can sew has a world of opportunity to make money working from home. How much money you can make depends on your skill level, equipment, availability to do jobs quickly, and your creativity.
A basic sewing machine and the ability to repair torn seams,replace zippers,hem garments, and/or make simple alterations is enough to get you started.More advanced skills and equipment will be required to offer higher quality services.
You’ll need to start by determining what kind of sewing you enjoy and want to do on a regular basis. You may want to start with something simple, and work your way up as your speed and skill increase.
Here is a short list of sewing projects just to get you thinking about what could bring you a regular source of income:
– Minor repairs and alterations.
– Home decor items (pillows, blankets, curtains, drapes, place mats, napkins).
– Bags, totes, purses.
– Soft children’s toys.
– Doll clothes.
– Receiving blankets.
– Canvas items for boats, yachts, camping.
– Banners (shops that produce printed banners usually need to have raw edges finished).
– Wedding gowns, veils, bridesmaid dresses.
– Prom or fancy party dresses.
– Suits, vests, ties,cumberbunds (cummerbunds).
– Custom outfits for choral groups, dance teams, drill teams, karate classes,period reenactment groups, local sports teams,etc.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- Conservative Cauldron Radio (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Independent Artists and Thinkers (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Redeeming Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)