SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight, join an Observer as we discuss some thoughts I have had recently about moving, life, and how much I have grown in the past few years. Areas of interest include knowing our direction as individuals and as a race, keeping our sense of humor (and ridiculing the anti-Whites), and not surrenduring to them, circumstances, or ourselves.
Your calls are always welcome.
Many of us fail to see the humor (or often the irony) in life's experiences. In this context, irony is incongruity between what actually happens and what might be expected to happen, especially when this disparity is absurd or laughable. If we take the time, we find that life is full of such moments. Now that the event is distant and the pain has subsided, thinking about such experiences can make us smile. It turns out that such reflection is a valuable practice. Medical science tells us that if we take life too seriously we will have physical and emotional problems. Tune in this week as Nancy Herold and I discus the importance of ‘lightening up’ as we pursue enlightenment. The recent passing of Robin Williams has left a void in many of our lives because of his gift of laughter. His loss is a reminder that sometimes we have to ‘carry’ the torch of laughter for ourselves. This should be a fun show!
Once again we will have Daniel Mentz with us and we'll be chatting about how to harvest your humor and bring some laughter into your lives. Humor is a great tool for the professional speaker and it's also a valuable tool for anyone in the business world. Humor breaks through the tension barrier, puts people at ease, develops a more creative and relaxed environment and increases productivity. Humor also always boosts morale and develops enthusiasm. Plenty of good reasons to learn how to be funny.
If you have a funny story to share, please share and we'll share it live on air.
Some speakers are reluctant to use humor in their speeches. They fear that they won't get a laugh and will feel embarrassed. Some say that they don't feel like they can be funny. We believe that anyone can learn to develop their sense of humor and use it in their speaking. It is a valuable tool that helps to relax an audience and will make them feel more comfortable with you as the speaker. Humor can also illustrate a point you are making and make your talk more memorable. It breaks down barriers and will make your audience more receptive to your ideas. When people laugh, they are able to relax and they derive more value. The entertainment factor is enough reason to develop humor in your speaking. During this show we will talk about how to use humor effectively.
Tonight #REEL is back. We will be discussing different aspects of being an adult. From the legal age to smoke and drink to what age you should you know longer live with your parents.
Join the #REEL Talk team as we discuss The Chronicles of Being an Adult.
Tune into the "grown zone" at The Relations Slow Jamz and Adult Talk Show with host Lady Jakie, Mr. Naz and Hassan Black. Check out some of the best in yesterdays and today's R&B slow jamz with exclusive adult talk. This week Lady Jackie goes in on the difference between "Sexuality vs Sensuality". It goes down this Wednesday at 7:00pm at Shadow Worldz Radio at Blog Talk Radio.
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (260 chatters)
- Ms Blue (35 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (15 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (15 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (4 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Wolf Bytes (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Nite Talks with Sasha (0 chatters)