SORT BY Relevancy
The adrenals are two almond sized glands which sit on the top of the kidneys. Although they look pretty innocuous they control a great deal of vital hormone production in our body; a hormone which controls our blood pressure; hormones which help control our glucose levels; "stress" hormones; and reproductive hormones. If one lives a life whereby one "burns out" ones adrenal, problems can occur throughout the body. The AIMS physicians will be analyzing the frequent condition called "adrenal fatigue".
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Holly Lucille will be discussing hypothyroid symptoms and adrenal fatigue.
Dr. Holly Lucille, ND, RN, is a naturopathic physician, an expert on women's health issues, and a member of the Enzymatic Therapy Scientific Advisory Board. In her private practice, Dr. Lucille makes use of her extensive education in various modalities including homeopathy, clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, body and energy work, and mind-body and lifestyle counseling.
What is Adrenal Fatigue? This chronic disease, which affects MOST of our population today, is one which can affect our health, quality of life and also our lifespan.
Dr James Wilson of adrenalfatigue.org, a man with three doctorates and two master's degrees in this very field of science, runs us through:
- The signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue
- How healing the adrenals can help us with weight loss
- What sorts of stress can cause people to become adrenally fatigued
- Lifestyle management strategies to reduce fatigue
- Dr Wilson's Top 3 Tips for living a healthy life.
Adrenal fatigue and Thyroid connection !!! Learn in this talk how to reverse the stressors that can cause most disease and regain your normal metabolic function.
Learn the secret techniques to restore your metabolism, and regenerate your health naturally.
Dr. Daniel Kalish, DC is a functional medicine expert who has run thousands of labs on female cycling hormones, adrenal salivary indexes, and gut microbiology.
With specialized training he received as a new practitioner, coupled with his years of experience, he has zeroed in on common patterns we see in modern women's health.
Today, on the inaugrual issue of Women's Wellness Radio, host Bridgit Danner, LAc will interview Dr. Kalish on the topics of:
How stress may be zapping your libido and tanking your hormone levels
How you can have the hormone levels of your grandmother now (eek!)
How high-acheiving teenage girls are at risk
How bad-ass entreprenourial woman are at risk too
How an unrecognized gut infection could be the cause of your hormonal woes
How gluten plays a part in the gut- hormone connection
Which labs are most effective at getting you a clear diagnosis and an effective treatment plan
Dr. Kalish's own health routines for a fulfilled life
Dr. Kalish trains practitioners in his Kalish Method and has a list of qualified Kalish Method practitioners at his website. His patient website is kalishwellness.com. For a complimentary copy of Dr. Kalish's book, The Kalish Method, click HERE.
To watch the movie scene about gluten we talk about in the podcast, click HERE!
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Bradley Bush will be discussing insomnia and adrenal fatigue.
Dr. Bradley Bush, a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, is currently the Director of Clinician Affairs for NeuroScience. Dr. Bush specializes in neuro-endo-immune health, nutrition and infusion therapies. His focus is on addressing gastrointestinal and HPA axis disturbances in addition to nutritional deficiencies as a cornerstone of patient care. Dr. Bush has worked for years for manufacturers of nutritional supplements and currently sits on the board of the Naturopathic Education and Research Consortium (NERC).
Host, author and Master Herbalist, Viyahta along with co-host, author and singer, Karah, share their experiences on managing stress and caring for the Adrenal Glands. Conversations about the German New Medicine as well as using EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) to overcome emotional traumas.
This is the first in a series of nutrition advice for those with severe ailments.
By FDA regulations I am required to tell you I am only a nutritionist with knowledge from a holistic health background and that you should really ask your doctor about anything you plan to implement into your health regimen. Any and all information in this show is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease!
Now, on with it!
This episode's subject is ADRENAL STRESS.
By the way if you call in and I do not answer it is because I am new and not really sure how to do that sort of thing.
Also, I may have a lot of information to put out so I simply may not have time for callers; lest I get de-railed of my thought train.
In her quest to override her own hereditary dispositions as well as feel great in her own skin, Dr. Ritamarie found a core Matrix of health: the Adrenal-Thyroid-Blood Sugar triad. When she discovered in herself and her many patients that the root cause of almost every ailment had to to with breakdowns and imbalances in these three main areas, she created protocols and programs to do just that.
Many people focus only on adrenal or thyroid or blood sugar and then that's the end of it. Someone fatigued looks at adrenal repair. Someone with diabetes or pre-diabetes focuses only on blood sugar. And someone with hypo-thyroid or hyper-thyroid seeks solutions only for that issue. You get the picture.
Here's the kicker though: you can’t solve just one. All three need to be in balance--and this is of such extreme importance that it was decided that a radio show needed to focus on this subject.
Hint: the connections aren't always that obvious...until you know what to look for and they they are unmistakably glaringly obvious. In this episode of Vibrant Health Solutions Radio, Dr. Ritamarie will reveal how these three interact, what the missing links are, and give you some tips on how to improve this potent triune relationship immediately. Don't miss this powerful show!
If you are ready to dig right in and take control of your health...you can Join the B4 Be Gone Program and watch your belly fat, brain fog, blood sugar imbalance, burnout and fatigue fatigue fade away! Click Here
Dr. Kyle Fogel of Natural Medicine & Chiropractic Specialties shares his expert knowledge on the topic of Adrenal glands. Some of the questions Dr. Kyle will cover include; what is the adrenal gland, and how important adrenal health is to maintaining optimal health & wellbeing. He specializes in relieving allergies, addressing metabolic disorders, overcoming nutritional deficiencies, and accelerating the healing of sports related injuries. He is also an expert at interpreting lab analysis, treating problems of circulation and numbness at the extremities, and utilizing functional & natural medicine to improve your overall health outcomes. To reach Dr. Kyle directly call 678-513-0095 or visit http://www.cummingchiropracticclinic.com
Noelle Stanley, Corporate Wellness Coach will share from her experience how to unlock the keys to greater longevity and vitality through the Adrenal/Kidney Connection! You don't want to miss Noelle's unique perspective and expertise on this subject which comes from working with her corporate clientele. "Many people don't understand the link of greater wellness and adrenal and kidney health," according to Noelle.
If you are interested in having healthier blood, more energy, balanced moods, improved blood pressure, greater reproductive health, stronger bones and increase your body's ability to cleanse and detoxify your body then tuen in to hear some of Noelle's insights and tips!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (299 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (33 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (31 chatters)
- The Portal (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (5 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (3 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (3 chatters)
- Trek Talking (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- What Does God Say About It (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Move to Amend (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)