SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Alan Christianson -- author of The Adrenal Reset Diet -- stops by to discuss how you can use food to transform your adrenals from surviving to thriving.
* How to turn OFF your Adrenal Fat Switch.
* Carb Cycling: The best time to eat carbs ... and why.
* How to overcome that annoying "tired but wired" feeling.
* Why your "perception" of stress is the real killer.
Get your FREE Adrenal Reset Cookbook at www.adrenalresetdiet.com
The adrenals are two almond sized glands which sit on the top of the kidneys. Although they look pretty innocuous they control a great deal of vital hormone production in our body; a hormone which controls our blood pressure; hormones which help control our glucose levels; "stress" hormones; and reproductive hormones. If one lives a life whereby one "burns out" ones adrenal, problems can occur throughout the body. The AIMS physicians will be analyzing the frequent condition called "adrenal fatigue".
The Adrenal Reset Diet: Strategically Cycle Carbs and Proteins to Lose Weight, Balance Hormones, and Move from Stressed to Thriving is Dr. Alan Christianson's newest book.
In this show, you'll learn:
- How to tell whether your adrenals are stressed, wired, and tired... or crashed
- Which adrenal tonics, exercises, and foods are best for you
- How to turn off the triggers of weight gain with carbohydrate cycling, circadian repair, and simple breathing exercises.
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Holly Lucille will be discussing hypothyroid symptoms and adrenal fatigue.
Dr. Holly Lucille, ND, RN, is a naturopathic physician, an expert on women's health issues, and a member of the Enzymatic Therapy Scientific Advisory Board. In her private practice, Dr. Lucille makes use of her extensive education in various modalities including homeopathy, clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, body and energy work, and mind-body and lifestyle counseling.
It's no secret that this time year often accompanies a ton of added stressors: family, traveling, arrangment of holiday plans, gift shopping and so much more. And it's no coincidence that many people feel exhuasted and sick before even making it into December!
That's why it's SO important to take care of your adrenal health and learn how to manage your stress early this year! Luckily LifeWave patches are an easy and effective all-natural alternative to "stressing out!"
Join LifeWave Doctors Dr. Karen Kan and Dr. Dennis Lobstein to learn:
How LifeWave patches can reduce the effects of stress including anxiety and inflammation
What LifeWave patches to use to boost your adrenal system (we will even give you some specific patching protocols to try out!)
Additional tips and tools to stay healthy and naturally de-stress this holiday season.
Want to ask your questions to the LifeWave Doctors? Give us a call at the number above and we will answer your question.
To learn more about all-natural Lifewave patches visit: www.patchtrainingteam.com
Louise Thompson of louisethompson.com - Life Coach, author of "The Busy Woman's Guide to High Energy Happiness", Change Catalyst and Mojo Magician - talks to us about Adrenal Fatigue. Earlier this week we discussed the physiology of this disease with Dr James Wilson, and now Louise takes us into the emotional side of things.
Adrenal Fatigue is not something that just 'happens' to us, and quite often our personalities and a feeling of needing to DO EVERYTHING can push our bodies out of balance.
Covered in this show:
- Why we get Adrenal Fatigue
- Where Louise thinks we have created a society and culture of Adrenal Fatigue
- How our emotions can dictate our ability to get the most out of each day
- Louise's tips for healing this disease
- Signs and Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue
What is Adrenal Fatigue? This chronic disease, which affects MOST of our population today, is one which can affect our health, quality of life and also our lifespan.
Dr James Wilson of adrenalfatigue.org, a man with three doctorates and two master's degrees in this very field of science, runs us through:
- The signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue
- How healing the adrenals can help us with weight loss
- What sorts of stress can cause people to become adrenally fatigued
- Lifestyle management strategies to reduce fatigue
- Dr Wilson's Top 3 Tips for living a healthy life.
Join Caroline Sutherland and her special guest Dr. Edward Pearson M.D., from Stuart, Florida where we’ll be discussing the fascinating subject of adrenal fatigue – if you are tired and wired, this is your show! Dr. Pearson is an integrative medicine physician who works with the whole body and whole person and offers strategies to help you to prevent adrenal burnout and balance your entire body. He's an expert in functional medicine, BHRT, and numerous integrative therapies. He works with clients and patients across the country. He is smart, conservative in his approach to body balancing, and right on with his information. Dr. Pearson will offer deep insights into the importance of supporting key organs for optimal health. Dr Pearson will also offer practical suggestions for repairing those taxed adrenals! After the interview, Caroline and Dr. Pearson will take your calls and answer questions, and Caroline will do "spot readings" via the chat or telephone. Don't miss this informative hour.
Join my Free Teleconference Call TONIGHT and receive your Spot Reading here at 5:30pm Pacific!
“I’ve been a Caroline Sutherland fan ever since the first moment I met her in the ’90s. In fact, she fulfilled a dream of mine. At our first meeting, Caroline looked at me, clearly saw my deficiencies and nutritional needs, and on the spot designed a special plan for my particular body. I felt understood for the first time.”
- Louise Hay, Author of You Can Heal Your Life
Learn the connection of the adrenals and thyroid!
This amazing episode will show you how everything is connected and no organ works in an isolated environment!!
The often misdiagnosed thyroid issues are usually from the gut or the bodies reaction to stress. Learn specific techniques to restore and regenerate a damaged thyroid and how to get your normal function back!!
Don't miss this life saving show!!
Adrenal fatigue and Thyroid connection !!! Learn in this talk how to reverse the stressors that can cause most disease and regain your normal metabolic function.
Learn the secret techniques to restore your metabolism, and regenerate your health naturally.
Now let me ask you, does any of this sound familiar?
Do you feel exhausted, overwhelmed, and stressed all the time?
Do you need five cups of coffee or a constant infusion of soda just to make it through the day?
Do you have trouble waking up, falling asleep, or staying asleep, no matter which herbal supplements you try?
Do you find yourself feeling constantly irritable or on edge?
Do you feel that you need to exercise to stay in shape even though you’re exhausted when you do?
Do you feel as though everything you eat turns to fat?
Are you always hungry, frequently craving sweets, or tempted by “carbo-binges”?
Are you plagued by irregular or painful periods or PMS?
Are you struggling with peri-menopause or menopause: lowered sex drive, vaginal dryness, mood swings, and hot flashes?
Do you find yourself feeling forgetful, “foggy,” or unable to concentrate?
Do you find that you do better when you’re always on the go?
Do you find that you actually enjoy adrenaline rushes and feel a little bored without a crisis to handle?
Are you struggling with anxiety, depression, or despair?
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (13 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- cjsweat (3 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (2 chatters)
- Fancalls (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- Sharon Sayler (1 chatters)
- Soul Sister GO Sister (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (0 chatters)
- Inspectah Ant (0 chatters)