SORT BY Relevancy
Tonite TC rapper Lefty Capone is playing his newest mixtape ACTIVE LIFESTYLE live on MNTC RADIO...this is a long anticipated show for his fans alike. Make Sure to call 718-508-9559 from 8:30-10:30pm to connect live with Lefty Capone or Hosts Maniac & Golden Brown. This show is co-hosted by MR-Music
Join host Karl de la Guerra for another episode of Bodyguard Lifestyle at 10:00 AM EST on Friday, May 9th as he is joined by special guest Steve Bailey to discuss the pressing social dilemma of dealing with the active shooter. The FBI reports that since 2010, active shooter incidents in the U. S. have tripled, with the United States being the international leader in active shooter incidents.
Steve has pursued a multi-disciplined career track his whole life. As a veteran of the United States Air Force, he has work with both military and civilian fire/rescue agencies and has worked in county law enforcement, serving as a SWAT certified tactical medic. Steve holds numerous certifications from federal, state and local agencies in both public safety and public health related programs.
Steve's insights into the world of active shooters should prove interesting to all our listeners! Remember, during the broadcast, we will have our toll-free call-in line open as well as our live chat room so you can bring your questions directly to our guest.
Chat with you soon, during our next episode of Bodyguard Lifestyle, right here on Blog Talk Radio.
Is It Time For A Revolution? Well 2014 is here and it is staring you right in the face. Ready to play that annual game of chicken with your mindset? Now the question is...who will blink first? Are you ready for a revolution? Tune in January 2nd, 10:30 EDT to discover the 3 essential ingredients you need to win the 365 day battle that lay ahead. This is the recipe that makes us 1.5 to 2 million dollars a year in sales. But hey, don't take our word for it, check it out for you
How Your Traditions Can Transform Your Life Today Matthew Kominiak shares an "Ah-ha" moment he had when thinking about traditions (especially leading up to holidays), and how they can help you grasp just how close you are to transforming and living your life by design. You will realize you are so close to having a paradigm shift, that reaching your goals and living the lifestyle you dream of, is right within your grasp. Check it now by watching the video! Find more resources on ho
Lifestyle Makeover - The True Cost Of Time Freedom
Ask yourself this...What is costing me to continue to live my life by default?
It comes down to how much you value your time, and how much time you lose every day doing the "little things" that you plan to outsource or hire out when you make it.
Today's conversation will wake you up to the fact that you are throwing your time away, but that there IS something you can do about it right now, so you can start taking your life back.
So sit down and buckle in, because this is going to be a fun ride.
Matt & Chris
P.S. For archives of the Lifestyle Makeover show, or for resources mentioned during the show, visit http://LifestyleTrailblazers.com
The Lifestyle Makeover Show: Rising From The Ashes We all want something better: more time, more money, more freedom. Ah...but there's a catch; and no I'm not talking about the work and investment it will take to get there, but more of the overcoming of life itself. That's because for the majority of us, our default life is well, let's just say "It's cozie." In today's episode we'll have a candid conversation about li
When you live a graceful life, it is also known as living a royal lifestyle. In order to live a graceful lifestyle, you must have a graceful mindset. It is vital that we have a mindset like Jesus. When we accepted Jesus into our hearts, we became royal. As children of God, we are called to be higher and more powerful while realizing our worth. God wants what is best for us; therefore, do not be pleased with unfortunate things but reach higher success.
What's holding you back in your Internet lifestyle business?
What questions do you have about websites, lifestyle businesses, or online marketing that Scott Fox or your fellow Click Millionaires forum members can help with?
What would you like to discuss?
Target market and niche selection
Social media strategies
Affiliate marketing and advertising
All entrepreneurs with new startup ideas or questions are welcome!
Listen to this simulcast of Scott's next fun Video Office Hours public webcast Q&A session via Google+. You can also watch this show here on YouTube or in the free entrepreneur coaching forum at ClickMillionaires.com.
Everyone's heard the "Persistence" speech, just keep going, keep your head down...you get the idea. But maybe the conversation we should be having is what actually to do when you are out there keeping the faith.
You see...persistence is only half the battle. And just because you are persistent at something, doesn't mean that your persistence is getting anywhere...fast.
What do you do when you have the desire to be persistent, but you don't know what to do next? How do you persist when the path is unclear?
In this episode of Lifestyle Makeover Radio, we peel back the layers of persistence and have a higher level conversation to help you redefine persistence's core meaning for your success.
So take a few minutes to check out today's message, and we guarantee you won't look at persistence the same way again.
Matt & Chris
P.S. We've posted the links to the resources we mentioned during this show here.
Lifestyle Makeover - Why I Had To Learn To Walk Again
Stop and ask yourself this one key question..."Are the results I'm getting, the results I want?"
You see everyone, at on time in their life, has made a time or money investment to achieve a certain result. College for a job, personal trainer for better physical health...you get the point right?
But what happens when the results you get, are not the results you want, and more importantly how to fix that.
In today's episode, I have a candid conversation about just this exact dilemma, and share with you a 3 life changing tips that helped me finally overcome a challenge that has been haunting me for years.
So turn up the volume, click the play button, and pay close attention...because it's time to start blazing a new trail in your life!
Matthew - LTB
Fort Hood National Bank Senior Vice President Ron Taylor joins the show to discuss banking to veterans and active duty military. What products and services do they need and what banking challenges are presented when soldiers are deployed? Dimitris Rousseas of Compliance Alliance answers the question of the week about balloon mortgage loans.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (21 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Conservative Report (15 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- BITEradio me (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (0 chatters)