SORT BY Relevancy
Sharon was privileged to interview one of the top 5 pastors she has admired over the decades, the late Dr. D. James Kennedy. In 2004, three years before his passing, and less than l year after she began her radio show, Dr. Kennedy gave a rare interview with Sharon, on the ACLU and it's encrochment on religious liberties. Dr. Kennedy did very few interviews outside of his own radio show, so tune in for this unique exchange. Then Sharon reports on the breaking news that our military have been briefed on the top threats to America...and guess which group heads the list? -- Evangelical Christians. This is for real!
First up - a tribute to Dr. Kennedy from the church he founded, Coral Ridge Ministries. See http://www.truthinaction.org/index.php/djk-memorial-page for video of full Tribute.
December 13, 2012 8-10 p.m. 13473269626 dial 1 to get on the air
Tonight’s Topic: Medical Cannabis, Liberty and Freedom
Mark Cooke-Drug Policy Advocate for Washington ACLU
Michael Krawitz Veteran, ASA plaintiff, PTSD treatment with cannabis proponent
Also Local Leaders Tim Beck and Chuck Ream, will be joining the conversation to talk about todays events in Michigan.
Also John Evans advocate and actively involved with the new conditions hearings for the MM program
Also on the agenda for discussion: Everything that is Cannabis or Medical Cannabis related
*We will be taking calls all night; we want to hear from the community on this post-election celebration show.
Also- Your Regular Community Entertainment.
Your host: Attorney Michael Komorn of Komorn Law 18006563557
Regular guests: Chad from the Birmingham Compassion Club, Jamie Lowell of Third Coast Compassion Center, Rick Thompson reporting on news events, Canna-Miracles our very own Gold Cup Winner. Thanks to Purnell Jameson and Greg Pawlowski for producing tonight’s show.
Tonight's Show Sponsored By: MMMA: michiganmedicalmarijuana.org Thanks to all the moderators especially Q tipper!
Komorn Law - Atty Michael Komorn (800) 656-3557-Green Thumb Garden Center 2484391851.
We have a BIG show lined up for tonight. We have a Special Guest, Tom Woods popping in for a few minutes to talk about Ron Paul's Home Schooling Program. We also have Kade Crockford of the ACLU MA, and Tavis Sage of the Band PUSHMETHOD. We also Talk Syria, the G20, and upcoming Blackout drills.
First Amendment and HR 347 HR 347 Does it or doesn't it affect the 1st Amendment?
It Does Not: Rep. Jeff Duncan (3-SC) says, " Any rumor that the bill restricts free speech rights or criminalizes protesting is simply incorrect."
It Does: ACLU: Also, while H.R. 347, on its own, is only of incremental importance, it could be misused as part of a larger move by the Secret Service and others to suppress lawful protest by relegating it to particular locations at a public event. These "free speech zones" are frequently used to target certain viewpoints or to keep protesters away from the cameras. Although H.R. 347 doesn't directly address free speech zones, it is part of the set of laws that make this conduct possible, and should be seen in this context.
Rest assured we'll be keeping an eye on how this law will be interpreted and used by law enforcement — especially in light of the coming elections.&q
WE HAVE TO IMPROVE OUR JARGON. WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THEY ARE A LIBERAL. RED SPELL CHECK SAYS COMMUNIST. WHEN SOMEONE ACCUSES YOU OF MCCARTHISM ACCUSE THEM OF ROSENBERGISM. NEVER FORGET THAT JOE MCCARTHY WAS A TAIL GUNNER IN WWII. THE ROSENBERGS WERE DRAFT DODGERS BUT COULDN'T DODGE THE ELECTRIC CHAIR. WHICH WE COULD SURE USE TODAY. THE COMMIES TRIED TO TIE THE COLORADO JOKER TO ROMNEY. THEN THEY SAID JOHN WILKES BOOTHE WAS TIED TO ROMNEY. IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF THE CO
Tyler Richard of ACLU Nebraska came back for a second visit with Phil and Corwin on this week's Lavender Hill. He spoke mainly about what the ACLU can do for LGBTQ youth in Nebraska.
Lavender Hill airs live every Sunday at 11am Central on KZUM, out of Lincoln, NE. Hosted by Corwin Watts and Phil Kessler, Lavender Hill brings you news, views, and interviews from the local LGBTQ community.
MUSIC: Radio and Swallow the Sunshine by Kristie Stremel
In the era of intense government surveillance and secret court orders, a murky multimillion-dollar market has emerged. Paid for by U.S. tax dollars, but with little public scrutiny, surveillance fees charged in secret by technology and phone companies can vary wildly. Brian makes a live call to the ACLU TO GET ANSWERS. & KRIS JENNER GOES AFTER PRESIDENT OBAMA & BOX OFFICE WEEKEND. After our show stay with blogtalk for my cuzzin Vinny -Vinny DE Vingo 4:30 Est
Join us to hear Constitutional expert, John Eidsmoe as we discuss Syria, Obamacare and the latest Supreme Court descisions. John Eidsmoe is a frequent lecturer and debater at colleges, universities, churches, and civics groups. As a constitutional attorney, he has successfully litigated court cases involving First Amendment religious freedom and has defended home education and Christian schools, championed the right of students and teachers to study the Bible in public schools, debated ACLU attorneys on radio and television, and served on the Ten Commandments Legal Defense Team. He is an ordained pastor in the Association of Free Lutheran Congregations.
'Talking Points' for Program #115 include -
* Financially, we were all better off in 1989! Nooo!? Really?
* Grad school tuitions - skyrocketing! Who told you to go to grad school!?
* Our girl Jan Brewer is a vindicative little bi...! Well at least that's what the ACLU thinks.
If there's one thing Jon doesn't care for, it's driving US traditional values and culture down the tubes.
The Left Wing in the country is doing just that spearheaded by having Obama in the White House. The most radical far-Left president that the country has seen since Roosevelt! Known as the Black Messiah and winner of the Noble Peace Prize, He has lead the world to stability and peace!
Or at least that's what the Socialist Left wants you to believe.
Jon doesn't mince words in his opinions and commentaries. Sometimes he gets a bit carried away - but Jon is smart enough to realize that it's an uphill battle keeping the freedoms of the country alive and untrampled upon.
Join Jon each day at 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Eastern, for his Daily Missive or is it rant?!
Somebody has to do it - so it might as well be Jon Doe!
Today on Guerrilla Radio with American Spring:
Civil Liberties and the Lake of the Ozarks.
Why is the ACLU needed at the Lake? The answers may surprise you.
Gatehouse Media is in financial trouble. What does this mean for the Lake Sun? How does the media react when the debt weapon is facing them?
Reporters charged with crimes? Compelled to reveal sources in criminal cases? Freedom of the press? Propaganda in the US.
Call in and join the conversation. 718-664-6859
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (163 chatters)
- Omega News (66 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Omega Man (23 chatters)
- reactionariez (22 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (22 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (15 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (13 chatters)
- BITEradio me (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (11 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (11 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (6 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- DreaminDemon (5 chatters)
- Kawakab (5 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (2 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (2 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (2 chatters)
- Billy D Online (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Daily Maintenance (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (1 chatters)
- Growl Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- The Matthew Brower Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)