SORT BY Relevancy
Hi i'm Gerry and i will be your host. I do this for all like minded conservatives who would like they're voices heard over the roar of big government and failed policies. We can speak about all things political and the direction of this country. i do this for my country because i am as fustrated as everyone else. I care deeply about this country an it's welfare an future....The question is.......DO YOU???????
Please call in and give your opinions and advice.
It's only a 30 minute show so please be direct and to the point
I look foward to hearing from you all
in Self Help
When you start dating someone, do you check to see if your astrological signs are compatible? Do you read daily horoscopes? Or does counting stars add up to nonsense to you?
Tune into Fantasy Dating Radio at 9:00 PM Eastern / 6:00 Pacific on Wednesday, March 25 to get discover how your astrological signs can impact not only who you love but how you love. Astrologer, Mimi Truong, will join Suzanne and Rob for an in-depth look at how the stars impact whether or not you and the person you're dating align.
According to Mimi, love and astrology goes way beyond the month you were born. She'll explain how where Venus, the Moon, Mercury, and Mars were positioned when you were born all play parts in the way we express love, communicate and feel - even when it comes to our sex drives.
Mimi will use Rob as an example. So tune in to learn how astrology plays a part in your favorite black man's love life.
And if you did last week's dare and sent the person you're dating a flirty sext or if you dared to send someone new a text, call (323) 870-3965 at showtime and share how you dared!
We dare you!
About Fantasy Dating: Fantasy Dating provides singles with an alternative to scrolling endless online dating profiles by challenging them to dare to date in real life. Like in other Fantasy Sports, players form leagues, set stakes and compete against each other to earn points. But when they Fantasy Date, they earn points by dating.
Tonight Elvi zapata will share with you what God has been showing him through dreams and visions regarding the end time, what is about to happen in Israel and around World
The Lord Jesus showed me in a vision that when people support this program, The Lords Hour'' He would bless them abundantly, he showed me blessings coming to people's lives from different directions, it was amazing to see what our God can do for his sons and daughters. by supporting this program, you also support, the Poor of Israel and Africa www.thelordshour.commith
Ephesians: 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the [k]gift of Christ.
Some believe people are automatically married to each other when they have sex because they become one flesh. Is this true according to the Bible?
We will explore world and domestic events based on Luke 21:34-36 before the topic of the program is discussed.
Join me this morning for "free form Friday" I am trying to talk my Friend Tracy into sticking around so we will see
Otherwise we will talk about Imbolc,solar flares, archetypes and maybe more about Saturn in Sagittarious.
First up tonight, Hillary Raimo, founder of Love, Breathe for Earth, a well known psychic medium, ordained nondenominational minister, master Reiki healer and shamanic practitioner will discuss the ideals of co-creation vs competition, walking the talk, healing the personal and collective wounds, and why experiential is the new movement. Hillary explains living spontaneously and aligned with synchromysticism and how we might co-create a new world in alliance with Nature.
Dr. Kaalii Cargill, "physician of the soul" is with me as we cross the threshold into the second half of the show discussing her fiction book (Daughters of Time) and her non-fiction book (Don't Take it Lying Down: Life According to the Goddess). In both her books, Kaalii discusses how we might see through collective beliefs, attitudes and practices which bind women to a world view that denies power, choice and control in their lives. We discuss reclaiming our birthright as we understand the feminine principle. She will also introduce a subject new to this interviewer: Mindbody birth control. Weaving a tapestry of history, mythology, anthropology and archetypal psychology the goal is teaching women: Choice vs no choice, empoewrment vs powerlessness, control vs lack of c ontrol, taking active responsibility vs not assuming active responsibiity....and much more!
Well its been a long time since I have spoken with Jen and Jacob mostly because of my schedule. But now that they are hanging out with Kitzia Kokopelmana at Buena Fortuna we have a lot to talk about and my schedule has opened up.
It is a perfect time to talk with Jen and Jacob as we move into the growth energy of spring here in Montana where many of us are jonesing to be out working in the dirt and planting our gardens. Join us live or listen to the podcast available always at Blogtalk Radio, The World According to Velvet
Summary of the Tithe as Legislated in the Law of Moses
1. One-tenth (a tithe) of the produce of the land, fruit, grain and livestock, belonged to God, and was to be given to and used by His priests, the Levites. This tithe was dedicated to the Lord.
2. The Levites were in turn to give one-tenth (a tithe) of the tithe they received to the High Priest.
3. In what is probably a second yearly tithe, a second-tenth was to be taken up and used specifically for festivals and feasts. This was consumed by the tithers and the Levites before God.
4. A tri-annual tithe, or a third tenth (of the produce only) was to be put into storage facilities to take care of the Levites and those in need in the local vicinity.
5. Using the above summaries, 20% a year would be given off the top, with an additional 10% every third year, to support the religious, governmental and social structure of the day.
6. When the tithes were to be given exclusively to the Levites, the Israelites were still wandering around in the desert. After they entered the Promised Land, they became much more home-bodies, multiplied, and needed other ways to not only take care of the Levites.
7. There were no specific penalties or consequences for not tithing; the penalty of withdrawal of the Lord's blessing and His casting away Israel from being His people was if they did not keep THE WHOLE LAW! No single aspect was singled out as more important to God than others.
8. We can conclude that God, through Moses, DID indeed command the Israelites to tithe! And He gave specific parameters, as to who, where, when, how and the consequences of both obedience and disobedience to this commandment.
9. "To tithe" is to fulfill the covenantal requirements as specified by God through the scriptures, laid out specifically in the Mosaic law in Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
Today Robert FitzGerald, Theoretical Astrologer and I are going to talk about the Astrological Roots of Gender Roles and the difference between Archetypes and Stereotypes.
Robert FitzGerald is the authtor of The Signs of the Times This is a fascinating account of how time and history follow an astrological structure. This structure consists of astrological ages that are chronicled from before the Age of Cancer, and the invention of agriculture around the world, to the present end of the Age of Pisces, and the much-prophesied Apocalyptic end of the world. Within this pattern an end-time cycle emerges that explains the Apocalyptic energies that we see around us today. Astrology also promises, in the coming Age of Aquarius, a new golden age and gives us indications of what needs to be done to survive this end-time. ~~~~~Robert FitzGerald is an artist, photographer, and theoretical astrologer. For more than 25 years, he has been pushing the boundaries of astrology into theories of religion, mythology, mathematics, genetics, geology and physics. [Name of your book] reveals a revolutionary vision of history based on the ancient cycles of astrology. His vision of life on this planet promises to change the way humanity looks at history and at the world around us. He grew up in California and now lives and works at Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa, a community dedicated to expanding our knowledge of the world by combining spiritual knowledge with the scientific
Join Host Live Chats
- jreidross (1 chatters)