SORT BY Relevancy
The topic of abortion usually ends up killing any respectful or sane discussions. It brings up powerful emotions for people, regardless of political or religious persuasion. We're gonna rock this topic tonight. Dr. Darius hosts for your listening pleasure. Ms. Elektrick says, "I hate that our show on abortion is under the 'politics' tab."
What would you do if you were a teacher and a child asked you: "Can you teach me about peace because I only know about war because the military has taught my older sister alot about it?
Are we teaching our youth about war instead of teaching them what the world could look like in peacetime? Do we know what peacetime is? Do we have battles because we have de-valued human beings and feel it is okay to use them when they reach the age of 18 to do battle for other adults? What could the world look like if we stopped this taking of life.
Why would we march against abortion but have no problem with a tender youth, who is reaching their prime as a value creator in society, marching into war? Have we de-valued human life?
Give the teacher an apple and let them talk only about peace and abundance! Oh, call me, let's talk!
Everyday thousands of women are faced with the decision of abortion. Sometimes the choice is considered due to an unplanned pregnancy but there is also the factor fetal defects or possible health risk to the mother if a fetus is carried to term. Deciding to terminate a pregnancy is never easy no matter the circumstances. It's even more difficult when religious beliefs are a major factor. Join Nyghtstorms All Action New Talk as we delve into this issue.
The institutional church as a whole is real QUIET on the topic of ABORTION! Talk about hearing "crickets!" It amazes me that very few pastors will tread in these deep waters for fear of offending the women in their congregations.
It is critical that our faith based leaders trample on the "feelings" of men and women alike with profound truths that lead to righteous living and healthy decisions.
A women's right to choose is evaporating state by state as politicians legislate what a woman can and cannot do! What does the Word of God say about abortion? What does she do in the instance of rape and/or incest? What about unwanted pregnancies?
We got an answer for all of the above questions...according to the scriptures! You don't want to miss this one..it's gonna be hotter than July!
Part 2 of 3: Originally Aired July 14, 2013
Dianne Linderman talks about the insanity of political correctness today, and reads from a news article titled Fort Hood Terrorist Really Working Hard to Convince Skeptical Judge That He’s a Muslim Terrorist.
Dianne also talks about the issue of abortion and her experience with pregnancies.
Find out more about Dianne Linderman on her website: http://www.everythingthatmattersradio.com/ and be sure to get Dianne's book series (for kids of all ages!) titled How to Become an Entrepreneurial Kid.
Spirited as they are, conversations about abortion shouldnt be limited to Pro Choice or Pro Life. Sometimes the the age old argument of "selfish sins vs woman's rights" serve to distract us from the personal stories behind the billboards, bills, pamphlets and picket signs - Do most women who go through with abortion feel like they truly have a choice? Do Men, in particular the father of the child, have a say? Has abortion become just another form of birth control? If so- is
Join Host Live Chats
- nikota777 (33 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (8 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (7 chatters)
- Reader Tash (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Mr As Real As It Gets (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (4 chatters)
- PA RADIO (4 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (3 chatters)
- Which Way America (3 chatters)
- whaleystudios (2 chatters)
- the certain ones (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- ProphetessXElect Theresa (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (2 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (1 chatters)
- Art a Tech Publishing (1 chatters)
- G Wright (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- theartsreporter (1 chatters)
- TPPCTV (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- Unlimited Life (1 chatters)
- Van the Radio Man (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Your name your life (1 chatters)