SORT BY Relevancy
Wellness is key to productivity and success in all areas of our lives. Caring for our physiological well being addresses the four elements of Championship Psychology as defined in my program. Today we focus on those elements of Championship Psychology by marrying the concepts of spiritual and emotional balance with successful weight loss.
Most people think losing weight is pure physiology but it is primarily psychology. The percentage of people with genetic predispositions or physiological abnormalities that prevent them from losing weight is actually low. Largely it is an internal, unconscious roadblock that prevents sustained weight loss. Permanent weight loss, or any other kind of life change is centered on transformation. Long-term weight loss calls for acceptance to changes in your life.
Guest Bio: Shiela Leaming
This week’s show features guest Shiela Leaming, founder of Workouts for Spirit ™. Shiela is a National Association of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer and a Spiritually Based Weight Loss Strategist. For over 20 years, Shiela has counseled clients on their spiritual lives, and found success combining these skills with her personal training background to meet long-term weight loss goals.
Her unique weight loss system highlights spiritual and emotional balance as an essential tool to achieve the results you want. In the Workouts for Spirit ™ system Shiela guides her clients through an inner journey while customizing a weight loss system that will yield the best results.
Shiela’s technique includes fitness and nutrition assessments, mentoring through your journey of self-discovery, weekly phone guidance, positive hypnosis recordings and email support throughout.
Dr. Anseloni tells us about the memorable event with Divaldo Franco in celebration to the 25 Years of Joanna de Angelis' book series on Spiritist Psychology. Learn more about it here. Join us LIVE by calling (858) 769-4705.
How does the human brain accept rationality AND irrationality? What are the mechanisms at play when it comes to the acceptance of religious beliefs and claims? Are some people more predisposed to superstitious thinking than others? What are the best approaches to help promote science, reason, rationality and evidence-based thinking?
Joining us for this show will be Dr. Caleb Lack (http://www.caleblack.com) a clinical psychologist and educator on psychology, critical thinking and science VS pseudoscience. He writes the "Great Plains Skeptic" column on the Skeptic Ink Network (http://www.skepticink.com)
BOOK: 13 Reasons to Doubt: http://www.amazon.com/13-Reasons-Doubt-writers-Skeptic-ebook/dp/B00LRFK548/
Kosmic Koffee with Kooch! Kooch's guest today is her significat other, Victor Daniels, PhD - they will be chatting about Tarot & Psychology, over a kup of koffee....
Listen to THIS an ALL our PAST SHOWS, here: LifeScapeRadio.com/PastShows
Follow Us! @LifeScapeRadio
Join the Conversation! LifeScapeRadio.com/Facebook
Sales isn't about numbers. It's about human beings.
That's why CONNECT! Online Radio for Selling Professionals brings the greatest minds in the sales industry to listeners each week. Guests join show host Deb Calvert every Saturday to talk about improving connections between sellers and their buyers.
In this broadcast, sales trainer and hyptonist Peter McLaughlin, author of "Becoming the Customer," will bring his expertise in sales psychology to listeners. McLaughlin will cover the basics of body language, sellng on emotion instead of logic, appealing to the subconscious and NLP. Listeners will learn the secrets of rapport-building and how to use eye-accessing cues to connect quickly with buyers.
Tune is weekly to CONNECT! to cut out continuances, put an end to pending and stop stalling out in sales.
Ideas Ideas Ideas!!! No more film processing- in the digital age the possibilities are endless and affordable. TIps and ideas to get the best pictures at the best prices.
There are those who understand this person all too well. So wrong...so dysfunctional...so seductive and so compelling. The underlying psychology is fascinating. It explains how the driving forces of these individuals. Dr. Penn will give you a graduate level primer of the Borderline Personality.
"When we have peace and happiness in our own lives, we will have more peace and happiness in the world. When you change yourself, you change the world" -
CLIP : Rob Williams -
The Evolution of Consciousness -
“We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” When we forget, or deny this truth, all manner of discord befalls us because we lose the ability to see the divinity in ourselves, and in others. Albert Einstein recognized this illusion of separation, as well. He said, "A human being is a part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts, and feelings as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.” -
Whole Brain Balance -
CALL # (347) 308-8131 (Press #1 to speak) -
"THE END OF ALL EVIL" by::
Jeremy Locke -
There is not one scientist or researcher that can come up with one solid definition for what is abnormal, however flawed or problematic to be proven in some way. Now, researchers have been able to connect conditions or maladaptive behaviors to being abnormal but there just isn’t one single behavior that makes someone abnormal. Let’s take note that abnormal behavior is a social judgment. These judgments are based on the values and expectations from society as a whole. Though society is always shifting and changing throughout the decades deciding what may have been abnormal. Two decades ago, such as piercings, which were considered deviant and your mental health was questioned, has become acceptable today and is a part of a fashion statement. There was even a time when homosexuality was being diagnosed and considered as having mental illness, and now this country is legalizing same sex marriages (Butcher, 2007). The United States uses the accepted standard for defining the various types of mental disorders known as DSM-IV-TR (text revision). Some of these definitions are as follows:
• “It would become of great importance clinically when referring to behavior or a “psychological syndrome or pattern”
• “You will find mental disorders being associated while under distress or due to a disability” (such as being impaired or lack of function)
However, you can’t just predict mental illness or disorders based culturally or by coercing an intervention or basing it on an event, such as the loss of a loved one. We can’t consider this in the bracket of being mentally disturbed. However, researchers have found connections with the disorders in a psychological and biological manner when it comes to dysfunctional behavior. If you are suffering or confused about you or your childs behavior, if its out-of-control and your not sure on what actions to take, listen to my show.
347-996-5568 8 a.m. 9/13/14 - "The Challenges of Domestic Violence" and "The Deep Psychology Behind The Simple Selfie Snapshot" - I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. It's National Domestic Violence month and the conversation is a must - Did you know there are more than 127 millilon instagram photos with hashtag #selfie? More than 1 million selfies are taken every day, according to techinfographics.com. We will have special guest. COME HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE ON ME! Let's chat. Ray Rice of the Baltimore Ravens was terminated today after video footage was released of him knocking his girlfriend (now wife) out in the elevator. How do you feel about this whole thing? Will you be explaining this to your sons and daughters? Has the NFL done enough? Have you ever experienced domestic violence? She married him after the initial video surfaced that didn't show the punch in the elevator. What do you think about that? ?#RealWomenTalk? Domestic Violence Hot line 1-800-787-3224
"Me God and A Cup Of Coffee" is a show that recognizes that every day must start with a morning conversation with God. Through sharing your experiences with others we realize that "We are more alike than we are different". Join us for a morning conversation. Grab your mug and fill it up. #347-996-5568, Saturday at 8 a.m. weekly.
My friend Steve Balzac, author of "Organizational Psychology for Managers" (download book excerpt on Motivation here), answers these questions:
1. Many tech companies handle leadership by promoting an engineer to team management/leadership. Is it true that engineers only respect other engineers as team leaders? What does that do to team performance?
2. You mention the use of games in chapter 8. How can games be used to develop leadership skills and inspire innovation?
3. How can I apply the principles in your book to promote effective organizational change? How can gamification help me there as well?
Dr. Pauline and Catherine will talk about the idea many Christian leaders have that Psychology is from the devil and that Christians should not touch it. Dr. Pauline will share a bit of her journey with God to becoming a Dr. of Christian Clinical Psychology. She and Catherine will also talk about God’s Word, and how it talks about taking care of the hearts/souls of people, and when and how the devil has co-opted counselors, and even Christian counselors. The discussion will also look at how God can use psychology/counselors to bring about spiritual transformation.
UPCOMING EVENTS (www.dunamascenter.com):
November 8, 2014 - Choices for a Discerning Childbirth Seminar
8-week Preparation for a Discerning Childbirth Classes start September 15, 2014
October 13, 2014 (Kansas City, MO): "Life is Trauma" Counselor Training where Dr Pauline will be trainnig Christian couselors to take a body, mind, spirit approach to healing trauma.
Dr Pauline will be speaking to ICAN groups about Birth Traumatomology Syndrome (BTS) after cesearans and ideas for healing in the following locations:
Little Rock, AR (October, 16, 2014)
Jackson, MS (October, 23, 2014)
Springfield, MO (October 28, 2014)
Our website is currently being updated. Watch for our new website soon!
Dr Pauline's Proverbs Study, "Choices and Consequences" workbook will be available September 1, 2014.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Annahilation (42 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (41 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (13 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (8 chatters)
- RRS Radio (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (2 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- garold Vallie (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- BarbShaman (0 chatters)