SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Abandonment in childhood effects self esteem and often contributes to the issues of sexual addiction. Tonight I will be interviewing Mark Smith Director of Family Tree Counseling who has written an e-book called MANAGING ABANDONMENT ISSUES THROUGH RECOVERY. He will discuss what you can do to resolve and reprocess the aftershock of abandonment and what you can do if your abandonment issues are feeding your addiction.
Sexual Addiction is a disorder that requires strategies to assist you in maintaining recovery. This show is to help you access the books, the experts and the people who are managing recovery with The 12 Step Program and Patrick Carnes Recovery Task Model that reinforces the steps you need to take to manage your recovery and take your life through the journey so that you not only conquer the "Addict" but develop into the person you were meant to be!
Carol the Coach is a Certified Sexual Addictions Therapist who is ready to take you on the journey and expose you to the experts who will guide you through the steps.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ascension Network (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (8 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (5 chatters)
- Creating Possibilities (5 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (5 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Loren (3 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (3 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Dart Star Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- Betty Jo Tucker (1 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (1 chatters)