SORT BY Relevancy
THE WILDLIFE OF AFRICA'S HEARTLAND...
AFRICAN WILDLIFE images by Craig Shelley. The photos are extensively in Africa and protrays Shelley's passion for the continent including all of its diverse species.
From Maasai Giraffes to mighty elephants and thick-skinned rhinoceroses from the migration of a million wildebeest to the clash of predator and prey on the grasslands...AFRICA hosts one of the most diverse and extensive arrays of wildlife on earth!
The survival of Africa's Wildlife depends on the conservation of wild lands laarge enough for animals to migrate, forage, feed and reproduce.
The loss of habitat is now the single biggest threat to the preservation of Africa's irreplaceable wild life species.
Thratened landscapes, forests cut down...etc.
Wetlands and swamps are drained...etc.
Grasslands are tilled...etc.
Mt. Kilimanjaro, Maasai, Samburu
Call us and join in the discussion! (718) 508-9419 + option #1
U.S. Fish and Wildlife announced ban on four large constricting snake species;
FWS considers these snakes “injurious” under the Lacey Act;
The Lacey Act controls the importing or transporting of snakes and exotic pets;
The ban covers the reticulated python, DeSchauensee’s anaconda, green anaconda, and Beni anaconda;
FWS Director Dan Ashe prompted the FWS to ban the constrictor snakes;
Terry offers his knowledge about several assertions made in support of the snake ban.
Is the ban on snakes based on incorrect information and bogus conclusions?
About our program:
Hell No! the radio show is a socially conscious water cooler talk show about what’s going on in the world as we feature guests and callers who express their thoughts. Hell No! is friendly, funny, real and focused on empowering the truth. We give a voice to people left in the dust. This program is not democratic, fascist, politically correct or a place for sacred cows. We do advocate peace, critical thought, education, reading and social awareness.
Email us! HellNoTheRadioShow@gmail.com and to find other episodes you can play on demand anytime, please Like us on Facebook.com/HellNoTheRadioShow.
Refuge OTM Radio discussing the current events of the day and week. Looking at what is happening with the perspective from Christian worldview.
Study of Hebrews 9. Our priesthood of the Lord Jesus Christ who is a priest after theorder of Melchizedek. Presented to us two ministries which are in contrast. We will study the new sanctuary and how it compares to the sanctuary here on earth and study the superiority of Christ sacrifice.
Roger Blackwell is a Principal at Blackwell Business Advisors, and an author of 40 books. His new book is Saving America, and is based on 4 decades of working with entrepreneurs and being a retired professor at The Ohio State University.
1) Who are the readers your new book, Saving America, is written for?
2) What is the most surprising conclusion about which entrepreneurs are successful?
3) Who are some of the firms or entrepreneurs featured in your new book, Saving America?
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
On tonight’s show:
Continued reaction to the Governor’s budget and debate whether it actually cuts funding to education.
Some Maryland legislators continue the quest to legalize marijuana. We’ll discuss.
Our friend, Wesley J. Smith notes that France reclassifies animals as “Living Being Gifted Sentience”. What does that mean for animal rights?
And since people judge you by the words you use, we dispel 10 grammar myths.
Read more at http://redmaryland.com/2015/02/conservative-refuge-radio-tonight-8pm-11/
Using the Acronym I.M. C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E. author and minister, Kim Brooks, shares 10 life-saving and heart-saving tips for singles. Listen and be BLESSED! Subscribe to free eZine and daily devotional at http://www.kimontheweb.com Subscribe to this show.
Prophetess Boynes will be hosting Prophetess Henderson for our early morning show. She is a Phenomenal song writer, worshipper, and a author of a new book; " KIDS LOVE God" a guide to praise and worship. She will be sharing her heart pretaining to a heatlhy church (kids), and how to reach this generation.
Nikki Whaites joins The Good Radio Host, Frankie Picasso on Thursday, March 26th at 1:00 pm EST.
Nikki is the Deputy Director of International Programs for War Child Canada, an organization that helps children in war torn countries reclaim their childhood through education, justice and opportunity
Nikki is hands on working in both areas of conflict and post conflict, over-seeing the implementation and ongoing execution of the programs WARChild has established throughout the organization's countries of operation - Afghanistan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Sudan, South Sudan and Uganda. Overall, her work has taken her to dozens of countries including Haiti, Bangladesh, India, Ghana, Mozambique and Egypt.
War Child believes that these programs are vital for children in war-affected communities if they are to have the chance to reclaim their childhood and break the cycle of poverty and violence.
Another installment of Conservative Refuge Radio tonight at 8pm.
On tonight's show:
A follow-up to my appearance on the Marc Steiner show talking about the First Hogan Budget. I will also share some initial reactions in the media.
A closer examination of the Maryland Chamber of Commerce. How pro-business is it really?
Some discussion of the efforts to bring Oregon style euthanasia to Maryland. I am not a fan.
We return with our popular "Get Off My Lawn Segment" discussing this nonsense from a cyclist insisting that we need to "share the road".
All this, your phone calls to 760-259-2711 and much, much more tonight at 8pm on Conservative Refuge Radio.
On this episode of "Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio," Queen Quet, Chieftess of the Gullah/Geechee Nation (www.QueenQuet.com) discuss numerous efforts that are underway during "Gullah/Geechee Volunteer Month" in order to save the Gullah/Geechee Nation's Sea Island coast line. Tune een fa yeddi we sho-Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (19 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (17 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- We Built That Network (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (5 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- TIS Network (3 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (3 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Odwirafo (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Chenese Lewis Show (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (1 chatters)