SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight -- a healthy and sane alternative to Obama's insane "State of the Union" address to Congress and America. Like the most interesting man said, "I don't usually straighten up my sock drawer, but when I do, Obama is giving his State of the Union address."
Organizers in France estimated that upwards of 3.7 million people attended a Sunday unity rally in Paris in response to the attack on the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo. Among those marchers were a variety of world leaders, but President Barack Obama was not among them. Nor did the president send any ranking administration officials to represent the United States. Not even Attorney General Eric Holder, who was in Paris at the request of French authorities, attended the march. The United States was utterly absent from this global event.
And... Gen Petraeus on the hot seat again.
That and more as we begin another week.
Today's Senate Judiciary Hearing questioning Loretta Lynch, potential Attorney General replacement for Eric Holder.
Several generals have formed a committe to investigate what exactly happened in Benghazi, and they're concerned that House investigations chairman Trey Gowdy might be undergoing pressure by those who DO know what happened and want it covered up.
We discuss all of that and more with our Capitol Hill insider Elizabeth Letchworth, retired Secretary to the US Senate.
Tsunamis, earthquakes, world wars, nuclear disasters, and upheaval in the Middle East - could it be we are living in the final trumpet days of Revelation?
In his new book "Final Warning: Understanding the Trumpet Days of Revelation", Pastor Carl Gallups gives us a clear look at the stunning visions of the Apostle John as found in the seven trumpets of Revelation and compares them to major events in the 20th and 21st centuries - the rebirth of Israel, the Chernobyl meltdown, and more?
Tonight we explore the supernatural.
Boehner re-elected Speaker of the House despite 24 NO-votes from Republicans plus one "present" vote. 216 voted for Boehner.
This is one of the very few times when you don't know the outcome before it started. This was a messy start to the 114th session for Boehner. The revolt fell short, and in part the funeral for former NY Gov. Mario Cuomo made it easier for Boehner to win because several Democrats attended, making a smaller number needed to form a majority.
Debt is up 7.5 Trillion under Obama. Next Tuesday the bipartisan leadership will meet with Obama. A bill will be brought up to restrict monies that can be used by the president for immigration control. Republicans would like to pass bills and get them to the President for his signature -- or veto.
Will this inspire Boehner to do the will of the people? Will it be enough when this Friday the House passes Keystone Pipeline and the Senate passes it, for Republican voters to say the Speaker is working on our behalf?
Will the fight for the heart and soul of the country be taken up by this new Congress?
House Speaker John Boehner invites Israeli PM Netanyahu to speak before a joint session on February 11. The White House was not informed until the invitation was extended to Netanyahu and accepted. The West Wing's nose is out of joint. Boehner showing some inflated (foot) balls?
Elizabeth Letchworth, our Capitol Hill insider, gives us her take on that and last night's State of the Union..
Members of the 114th Congress are flying in from all over the country to convene this week in Washington DC. A battle is already brewing over the House Leadership between TedYoho (FL) and Louie Gohmert (TX) v. Boehner.
So... as the people's representatives climb back in the saddle, we are too. Ready to ride?
Welcome back to the program -- it's 2015 and we've got a lot of work ahead.
The choice is yours:
You can listen to the three of us blabber and pontificate for an hour, or YOU can control the dialog by calling
1-347-850-8445 and join us!
What do you want to talk about?
Do you have any Veterans Day stories to share?
Election 2014 Post-Mortem
Ebola? What Ebola?
More troops to Iraq: "Advisers", or Boots on the Ground?
How's the weather in Minnesota?
INTRIGUED? You should be!
Listen to us Tuesday, November 11, 8:00pm EST / 7:00pm CST / 6:00pm MST / 5:00pm PST
and CALL 1-347-850-8445
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (20 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (10 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (9 chatters)
- The Portal (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (7 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (4 chatters)
- Literary World Cafe Lounge (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- imamalfred (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- I Am A Success Story (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)