SORT BY Relevancy
The Rise of Isis... the brand new book by Jay Sekulow that everyone's talking about today. We have it. Excerpts tonight.
The West Wing is livid over military revolt.
Washington’s Ruling Class Is Fooling Itself About The Islamic State. Washington's foolish approaches to the Islamic State will not destroy them or discourage others from following in their footsteps. Angelor Codevilla's take.
That and much more.
Rise of Isis - A threat We can't ignore. http://www.amazon.com/Rise-ISIS-Threat-Cant-Ignore-ebook/dp/B00ND4GESM
What's going on?
Well....something pretty controversial and it stems from 1400 years of Inbreeding.
There is no doubt that the widespread tradition of first cousin marriages among Muslims has harmed the gene pool among Muslims.
Because Muslims’ religious beliefs prohibit marrying non-Muslims and thus prevents them from adding fresh genetic material to their population, the genetic damage done to their gene pool since their prophet allowed first cousin marriages 1,400 years ago are most likely massive.
This has produced overwhelming direct and indirect human and societal consequences. A Danish psychologist has made a study of it. Tonight - the story.
PURSUING THE TRUTH!
We are 60 days away from the midterms...Politico is reporting that the Republican gains will probably be more modest that 2010.
Another beheading of an American. What is needed is to make ISIS say maybe we shouldn't behead another journalist. President Obama has been emboldening America’s enemies for six years, and our enemies know that “now is their time.” They are belly-flopping in our embassy pool.
Islamist militias in Libya took control of eleven commercial jetliners last month, and western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa.
Tonight's topics with our Capitol Hill expert Elizabeth Letchworth...
The House today voted to authorize aid to Syrian rebels fighting ISIS, 273-156
The House Select Committee on Benghazi heard testimony from Homeland Security and Secret Service officials on the implementation of the Accountability Board’s recommendations following the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.
The Senate has set the date for returning for the lame-duck session which will begin the day after Veterans Day. Reid announced that the Dems will hold their orientation and the Democratic leadership elections for the next Congress Nov. 12 through Nov. 14. What exactly is the process by which a Senate majority leader and House speaker are elected?
Mid-Nov could very well be too early to know which party controls the Senate if LA is a close contest with no candidate getting 51%. That means a December run-off between the top two vote getters.
A potpourri of topics. Some good. Some not so good. But all of them interesting and informative.
1. Is reform in Islam possible?
2. What are we to make of so-called "moderate Moslems"?
3. What is jihad? What forms does it take?
4. Are there different interpretations of Islam?
Carl Goldberg speaks widely on the subject of Islam and occasionally teaches it in adult education programs. Tonight he joins us to talk about what he knows about Islamism and the threat it poses to America, and how the Obama Administration and those that preceded it have made us dangerously vulnerable. What is the nature of the conflict over Israel?
Is the problem is "Islamism" or Islam, itself? Goldberg considers that is the crucial question of our age, and the survival of our civilization depends on getting the answer right.
Vlad Tepes calls in -- check out the video he talks about: It's the Real Islam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwKzh00OWpA
WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE THINKING? HERE IT IS...
The top Guantanamo detainees released a statement this week defending the 9-11 terrorist attacks against America. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/top-guantanamo-detainees-release-statement-defending-9-11-attacks-on-america/
Thirteen years ago... we remember what happened on that terrible day on September 11th. This year's college freshmen were in kindergarten when it happened. Have we forgotten? Will they? We must make sure they understand and know the evil that seeks to destroy us.
Do you remember how bewildered we were when we saw what happened and tried to make sense of a new reality?
Tonight we remember 9-11.
President Obama told congressional leaders in a meeting Tuesday that he has the authority to launch broader attacks against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, downplaying the prospect of a Capitol Hill vote on his military plan ahead of his prime-time address to the nation Wednesday night.
Obama “told the leaders that he has the authority he needs to take action against [the Islamic State] in accordance with the mission he will lay out in his address tomorrow,” the White House said in a readout of the meeting that included Obama, Vice President Joe Biden; House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio; Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev.; Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.; and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.
—”Obama to lawmakers: I don’t need your approval to attack Islamic State,” the Washington Examiner, today.
Elizabeth Letchworth joins us with her take on the matter.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- Annahilation (45 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (42 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- RRS Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (4 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- BarbShaman (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- garold Vallie (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (0 chatters)