SORT BY Relevancy
Join Peter Lancaster and Patrick Pierce tonight at 11pm/10pm(CT) for the Pick 6 Sports Show. Tonight's show is our weekly College Football preview of week 8. Big games that we will discuss tonight will include; Florida State vs. Clemson, Auburn vs. Texas A&M, UCLA vs. Stanford and Florida vs. Missouri. Great games and we talk about them all. Visit our website for our blogs and analysis www.pick6sportsshow.com. Like us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter.
This show will discuss the black woman and white man’s relationship like it has never been discussed before sharing real life experiences by black women who feel they have found their perfect match while others voice their opinions about interracial relationships. It will allow black women the opportunity to experience the other side by exploring the taboos through invigorating discussions.
Do white men treat black women better? Why white men meet the needs of black women? Are successful black women becoming more like successful black men? Why black women and white men last longer than black men and white women……and more
Join your Host Statiss along with Co Host T.Gavins, Guest Speakers Unite and Aisha.
Mad Men expert Nelle Engoron discusses "The Crash," episode 8 of Mad Men Season 6. She responds to listener comments and decodes the characters and plot developments as well as providing cultural and historical background information.
Nelle covered Season 5 of Mad Men for Salon.com and is the author of "Mad Men Unmasked: Decoding Season 4." She's been entertaining and engaging Mad Men fans with her insights about the best show on TV since 2008.
IN A DAY AND AGE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY CAN'T START A BUSINESS BECAUSE TIMES ARE BAD WE HAVE SEVERAL BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE SAY YES YOU CAN BE SUCCESSFUL WITH HARD WORK AND TONIGHT WE WANT TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ON HOW THEY TOO CAN START BUSINESSES AND MAKE IT WORK.
MY GUEST TONIGHT ARE NICHELLE KIRKSEY, OWNER OF CHELLE'S CLOSET, DR.ASHISKEE, CEO OF WEIN GLOBAL HOLDING FIRM,LLC, LATONYA WASHINGINGTON OWNER OF LW SPECIAL EVENTS. ROBERT SPILLER OWN OF ROBERT SPILLER MAKETING AND LATOYA EARLY, BUSINESS CONSULTANT, MYAN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
WE WILL BE TALK ABOUT WHY NOW IS THE TIME AND WHY WE NEED TO LIVE OUR DREAMS BUT WE MUST PLAN AND NOT STEP IN BLINDLY.
YOU CAN GET IN BY CALLING IN TO 718-664-9476 OR FACEBOOK.COM/LESJACKSON RADIOHOST
TWITTER.COM/OPENTALKLES OR JUST BY GOOGLING LES JACKSON RADIO HOST
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (27 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (13 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (11 chatters)
- churchfolk (11 chatters)
- The Patch and Switch Show (9 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (5 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (4 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (2 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Life Lessons with Dr Michelle (1 chatters)
- Mike Sansone (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpiritNtwrk (1 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- DOG BLOG RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- Frank Ferrante (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)
- The Natural Running Network Live (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- RANDY MOSS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Solomon Society (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Your World News (1 chatters)
- Will And Brian (0 chatters)