SORT BY Relevancy
This week my guest is Tyson James Lee, salesman, personal development practicioner and all around cool ass dude. I first met him in person at Traffic and Conversion in San Diego. The guy is 100% full of energy. I really dig the zeal for what he does. We are gonna talk sales, money and life on this episode.
Hands raised up for those who read or watched the book/movie!
Anyhoo... It's another confessional night on the show come Tuesday at 8:30pm Central time.
Would you sign a contract as you enter into a relationship to keep all your knowledge and experience of said relationship a secret?
Would you allow yourself to be whipped just so you can say you've experienced something weird in a relationship/marriage?
Seriously, did this book/movie get Naija folks any more curious??? Hmmm...
Btw...the movie was banned in Naija after one week of viewing!!!
Come share your thoughts and and opinions on this topic..
Let's swap tales ????
It's all about SPORTS and Fuzzy Q, Stephen L and Radar aka The Sports Doctor is on at 7:00PM EST to give you all the latest informaiton in the sports world. Join them tonight at 7:00PM EST and each and every Thursday. Get your Sports questions together now.
Gay marriage is legal in all 50 states. What do you all think about gay marriage being legalized? What do you think the churches will do now that gay marriage is legal? Do you have a problem with gay marriage? As a single person would you consider a relationship with a man/woman that was in a gay marriage but its now divorced? Do you think because gay marriage is legalized that it means that all will accept LGBT relationships? These are just a few things we are going to talk about, tune in tonight from 7pm to 9pm and call in at 347-308-8813 to join in the conversation. Let's go yall this is going to be interesting.
Join Dr. Teresa Graham & Evg. Pheon Tyson from Savannah, GA., as they talk about her healing process after being diagnose with this deadly disease known as Breast Cancer. Show starts at 7:00PM CST. & 8:00PM EST. Please join us by dialing- (516) 531-9244. Have a blessed day!
Adam "Babyface" Kownacki joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his win llast week at The Barclays Center which brought his record to a still undefeated 9-0.Kownacki also gives his opinion on the Heavyweight division including Deontay Wilder,Bryant Jennings,Anthony Joshua,Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua.
"Hurricane" Peter McNeeley joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss what he thinks of the Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather fight and the aftermath including Pacquiao's shoulder injury and where McNeeley rates Mayweather all time. McNeeley also breaks down Wladimir Klitschko's dominanace and who he favors to give Klitschko his toughest test...Tyson Fury or Deontay Wilder.
WE DISCUSS THE THREE GREATEST PERFORMANCES OF IRON MIKE TYSON
TYSON VS TYRELL BIGGS. 10/16/87
TYSON VS MICHAEL SPINKS 6/27/88
TYSON VS TREVOR BERBICK. 11/22/86
On the latest edition of the Behind the Steel Curtain flagship podcast, "The Standard is the Standard", Jeff Hartman and Lance Williams will discuss all thing Pittsburgh Steelers, but more importantly why the Steelers will be the AFC representative in Super Bowl 50.
The Point/Counterpoint segment will be based around the following categories which will be debated at length:
- Ben Roethlisberger the best QB in the AFC
- Steelers have the best WR corps in the NFL
- Le'Veon Bell the best RB in the league
- The defensive issues in the secondary can easily be fixed
- The team's pass rush will improve, creating more turnovers.
Be sure to tune in live tonight at 9:00 p.m. ET for the best Steelers talk on the Internet. Be a part of the show by following the discussion on Twitter (@btsteelcurtain), calling in live (347) 850-8581 and listening on our BlogTalkRadio page.
Join us as Debra shares her knowledge and expertise on fitness and as a personal trainer. An author, healthy lifestyle expert for 30 years, Debra Atkinson instantly connects with people to give them the tools they need to live, work and play with more energy and fun.
Debra has been speaking on fitness and life-enhancing topics for more than 25 years. She’s a member of the National Speakers Association and has spoken to hundreds of audiences of all types and sizes including church groups, women’s groups, bankers, professional fitness associations, sheriffs associations (hold the fire!), insurance groups, Health Care Associations and Golf Pros. Personal responsibility for physical activity and nutrition is the common theme in her message, whether that message is for greater productivity at work, decreasing stress levels or improving life satisfaction. She calls herself a Barely Boomer and speaks frequently on Active Aging.
You can find her at: The Voice for Fitness.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (62 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (46 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- AlimBey (9 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- A i m Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- SCW Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Free Your Mind8 (1 chatters)
- GGT183 (1 chatters)
- Homer Hambone (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)