SORT BY Relevancy
As a new segment we will be answering questions from the field from 401k Advisors. The guest will rotate to give Advisors fresh perspectives about all things 401k related. Submit your questions to us on Twitter by contacting us there @the401ksg or by using the hashtag #AskThe401SG.
This week Jason Grantz, QPA, AIFA will be answering our first round of questions. These episodes will be short and sweet!
Today, John Eaton, General Manager @ 401k GPS joins me to discuss how retirement planning can offer Advisors and wealth managers tremendous opportunities.
401K GPS is a collaborative, online tool that gives you and your client more control over their employer-sponsored retirement plan investments. 401K GPS was designed to take the guesswork out of retirement investing by allowing you to co-manage your client’s 401(k) with knowledge, confidence and timely insights and recommendations.
401K GPS, LLC ("401K GPS") is a federally registered investment adviser with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Please contact 401K GPS at info@401KGPS.com to receive a copy of its disclosure document. 401K GPS does not custody any 401(k) assets. Any historical returns, expected returns, or probability projections may not reflect actual future performance.
Today I chat with Sharon Pivirotto as we discuss the 401k Client Acquistion Workshop:
Would you like to grow your 401k business but lack sales resources and qualified leads?
It continues to get more difficult to get plan sponsors’ time and attention and compete for new 401k business.
Why do some advisors consistently grow year over year while other advisors struggle to even get a qualified appointment?
The difference isn’t in sales skills or fiduciary status. The difference is hidden inside the tactics and strategies used and the implementation of those strategies.
Sharon along with Stephen Wershing and Jane Murphy have created a new workshop to help Advisors streamline and implement a new age client acquisitoin strategy.
You can find more info here: www.401kbestpractices.com/401kstudygroup
Today Laurie Rowley Co-Founder and President of NARPP joins me today to discuss her mission to empower retirement plan participants.
NARPP is a San Francisco-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to advocate for individual savers. Through pioneering research, independent coalition building, and innovative educational programs, NARPP is making financial information transparent and universally accessible for the 145 million working Americans saving for retirement.
Join me today as I chat with Ariana Amplo from The Inhub. We will discuss the challenges facing Plan Sponsors and Advisors alike when it comes to the traditional methods of conducting a qualified plan RFP. Is web-based right for you? Will Plan Sponsors actually seek out this service in the absence of an Advisor? Join us as we discuss these questions as well as others concerning the RFP process.
Please tune in to listen to Jason Grantz, QPA, QKA, AIF and I discuss the myriad of numbers and letters that Plan Sponsors have to decipher.
Advisors in the Qualified Plan should listen in to learn how Unified Trust can assist you and your Plan Sponsors with the process of choosing a 401k Provider.
Please join me as I discuss the ins and outs of 401k Investment Committees with Ary Rosenbaum. Ary is an ERISA Attorney and a frequent contributor to our show and to The 401k Study Group.
Please join me today as I chat with Colleen Bell, Vice President Retirement Center at Cambride Investment Research as we chat about her passion -Financial Wellness
There has been movement and disucssions form Advisors, Plan Sponsors and HR Professionals about moving the conversation away from Partcipant Educattion to Financial Wellness. Listen in to here our thoughts on that topic and why changing the conversation will be helpful in the future.
Today I chat with Jon Baltes, CEO of QP Steno about how his web-based platform enables HR professionals, Financial Advisors and TPA's to be more transparent and accountable for the work that is being done related to a companies qualifed plan. Being able to keep track of the work being done by all providers is crucial is today's environment. Removing overlap, adjusting to participant needs and managing multilple providers can be easily documented by using QP Steno. Adding transparency and keeping track of fees and services is an ongoing battle, learn how QP Steno can make this task a on-line, documented process.
QPSteno aggregates the activities of any CSP to a qualified retirement plan—advisers, broker/dealers, recordkeepers, mutual fund companies, third-party administrators (TPAs).
Control is in the hands of the plan trustee, but service provider input is essential. It is similar to a time sheet tracking of time spent on certain activities.
Ryan Mumy, CFP, AIF® joins me on the show today to discuss how he has grown his qualified plan business by using the team approach.
Ryan's Qualified Retirement Plan division works closely with plan sponsors & CPA Audit firms to ensure compliance with the new (and old) ERISA & Department of Labor requirements. In many cases they can lower the workload required at the company level, limit the liability a Responsible Plan Fiduciary can face, & reduce a plan's overall cost.
Join us to learn how he has done it!
learn how to make sound decisions with personal retirement accounts by understanding the differences between 401k , IRA and 403b.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (88 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (33 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- Wilkinson Central (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (5 chatters)
- AJC Radio (4 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- Our Voice Radio (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (2 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Cyril Quinn (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Patriot Family (1 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Love Unlimited Coaching (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (0 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (0 chatters)