SORT BY Relevancy
Gregg Masters, @2HealthGuru on twitter, will be my guest talking the future of internet radio and other health care social media issues. I may also talk about the serious and not-so-serious news stories of the week including the areas of medicine/health, entertainment, pop culture, and whatever else comes up...
On the continuation of the nimble yet mobile 'Health 2.0 Silicon Valley Countdown series' on Thursday September 26th 2013 at 12PM Pacific and 3PM Eastern our special guests are @RohitBhargava, author of @likeonomics and Fard Johnmar, founder of Enspektos.
Join Dr Pat Salber @docweighsin and me @2healthguru to meet these two innovators and learn what's behind the genesis of the to be released book 'ePatient 2015; 15 Digital Health Trends That Define The Connected Patient of the Future'. As well as whats on their radar for the upcoming 'fall classic'.
For an overview of Health 2.0 Silicon Valley 2013 by no other than @boltyboy himself, check out 'the health 2.0 countdown with Matt Holt'. Also on the record to date: a chat with Akhila Satish, CEO of @MyCyberDoctor, and Scott Brown President of @MyDirectives.
On Monday, September 23rd, 2013 at 11AM Pacific/2PM Eastern, we kick off the 'health 2.0 countdown' series with Matt Holt aka @boltyboy.
Join Dr. Pat Salber @docweighsin and me @2healthguru for a preview of this year's Bay Area extravaganza and showcare for digital health entrepreneurs and the ecosystem of those that love, follow, analyze, report, fund or sell to them.
The countdown series continues through the week at 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern from Tuesday September 24th through Friday 27th, with select faculty, sponsors and/or exhibitors participating in this year's gathering.
On a special edition of 'this week in innovation' at 12:30PM Pacific/3:30PM Eastern join co-hosts Gregg Masters, and Dr. Pat Salber for a roundtable chat with the founders and principal organizers in the 'modelH' initiative.
According to their website, modelH is:
'...is a dynamic collaboration between Kevin Riley & Associates, Innovation Excellence, and Batterii that has come together for a year-long project focused on co-creating healthcare business models. Our goal is to co-create an open-source business model canvas with the healthcare community in a collaborative forum.'
Collaboration inside an 'open source busines model canvas' context? Sounds good to us! Lets explore the intent of this nascent interest. Rather than rehash the consistently cited ills of our 'house of cards' sickcare system at risk of implosion, lets note the intention of the calling:
'...members of the modelH community will join other passionate healthcare and innovation professionals to create meaningful change in the US healthcare industry. Members will cultivate new professional relationships, elevate their personal brands and identities, and receive direct attribution in Kevin Riley's forthcoming book as permanent proof of the important co-creative role they played.'
During this roundtable, we'll hear more about the following:
What is modelH? Why organize the effort? Why is this different from other innovation work incuding that of Ostwrwalder? What did it take to pull modelH together? Join us for a tour of the vision.
On the Wednesday, April 3rd 2013 broadcast join your co-hosts Pat Salber, MD @DocWeighsIn & @HealthTechHatch and Gregg Masters, @2healthguru and @ACOwatch to debrief with two of the freshest and insightful perspectives in the health information technology space.
Following HiMSS13 in New Orleans with a 'debrief' of sorts at the @DellHealth #DoMoreHIT 'Think Tank' 2013, we'll learn more from Shahid and John as to their key take-aways from both events were, and get updated on what's on tap at their latest venture Influential Networks.
On the Wednesday, March 13th 2013 broadcast the HIBCtv team will de-brief their experience during the 'Live from HiMSS13' broadcast. Join Pat Salber, MD @DocWeighsIn, Nate DiNiro @OpenAffairs, Leonard Kish @LeonardKish and Gregg Masters @2healthguru for a light hearted recap of the highlights including select 'lo-lights' of their trip to and from 'the Big Easy.' For some context on the chat see the post, see: 5 Days in March: A Tale of Independent Media Passion, De
On the inaugral broadcast of This Week in StartUps your host, and healthcare social media thought leader Gregg Masters aka @2healthguru interviews two startups in the healthcare crowd funding space, Alex Fair, CEO and Founder of Medstartr.com and Pat Salber, MD, MBA, CEO and Co-founder of HealthTechHatch.com. Alex and Pat are blazing trails, while discovering and modeling best practices in the nascent yet fast evovling healthcare crowd funding domain. Both of these companies create the visibil
In this continuing conversation with visionary 'Game Changers' in open, real time web 2.0, health 2.0 or so called 'new media' social space, I am delighted to chat with Phil Baumann (@PhilBaumann on Twitter) on the Tuesday, January 19th broadcast at 12 PM EST/9AM PST. Phil Baumann is a leading and occasional 'contrarian' voice, yet generous donor of open content sharing in the health care domain; see Phil's blog here: http://philbaumann.com/. Baumann believes we have the potential to unleash an
We're only in the bottom half of the first inning of the adoption and effective integration of digital or social media applications to our daily lives in general, and health care space in particular. But what is really going on? What is driving this tsunami-like momentum, and the seeming legions of ostensible social media experts it has spawned? According to one of the few, in my view, with both critical insight, and credibility in this space, i.e., @PhilBaumann, it's about community content dev
On the Wednesday, January 13th broadcast I am very excited to chat with Ed Bennett of 'Found In Cache:
Social Media resources for health care professionals'. See: http://ebennett.org/. I affectionately refer to Ed (rumored to be a die hard Cowboys Junkie aficionado, sample listen here: http://song.ly/2j7i1) as the Social Media for Hospitals 'Oracle' from Maryland.
Ed is a leading voice, documentarian, and visionary change agent in the social media for health care organizations' space. His
On the December 8th program, my guest is Bryan Vartabedian, M.D., aka @Doctor_V on Twitter, and author of the blog '33 charts' (see: http://www.33charts.com/) Dr. Vartabedian is a pediatric gastroenterologist and assistant professor of pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Children's Hospital in Houston, TX. He is the author of Colic Solved, the definitive book on screaming, miserable babies published by Ballantine/Random House in 2007. Dr. Vartabedian has written for American Baby, Par
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (100 chatters)
- Channel Panel (24 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (14 chatters)
- Omega Man (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (12 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- John Baptist (9 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (9 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (8 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (8 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (6 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (5 chatters)
- dtm wicked (5 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (4 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 3 (4 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Ahura Z (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Angels Guides and Holly (2 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (2 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- The B1G Show (2 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Take 2 Radio (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- prophetrodney (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- BusProRadio (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- LettesChat (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (0 chatters)