SORT BY Relevancy
Gregg Masters, @2HealthGuru on twitter, will be my guest talking the future of internet radio and other health care social media issues. I may also talk about the serious and not-so-serious news stories of the week including the areas of medicine/health, entertainment, pop culture, and whatever else comes up...
On Monday, September 23rd, 2013 at 11AM Pacific/2PM Eastern, we kick off the 'health 2.0 countdown' series with Matt Holt aka @boltyboy.
Join Dr. Pat Salber @docweighsin and me @2healthguru for a preview of this year's Bay Area extravaganza and showcare for digital health entrepreneurs and the ecosystem of those that love, follow, analyze, report, fund or sell to them.
The countdown series continues through the week at 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern from Tuesday September 24th through Friday 27th, with select faculty, sponsors and/or exhibitors participating in this year's gathering.
On the continuation of the nimble yet mobile 'Health 2.0 Silicon Valley Countdown series' on Thursday September 26th 2013 at 12PM Pacific and 3PM Eastern our special guests are @RohitBhargava, author of @likeonomics and Fard Johnmar, founder of Enspektos.
Join Dr Pat Salber @docweighsin and me @2healthguru to meet these two innovators and learn what's behind the genesis of the to be released book 'ePatient 2015; 15 Digital Health Trends That Define The Connected Patient of the Future'. As well as whats on their radar for the upcoming 'fall classic'.
For an overview of Health 2.0 Silicon Valley 2013 by no other than @boltyboy himself, check out 'the health 2.0 countdown with Matt Holt'. Also on the record to date: a chat with Akhila Satish, CEO of @MyCyberDoctor, and Scott Brown President of @MyDirectives.
On a special edition of 'this week in innovation' at 12:30PM Pacific/3:30PM Eastern join co-hosts Gregg Masters, and Dr. Pat Salber for a roundtable chat with the founders and principal organizers in the 'modelH' initiative.
According to their website, modelH is:
'...is a dynamic collaboration between Kevin Riley & Associates, Innovation Excellence, and Batterii that has come together for a year-long project focused on co-creating healthcare business models. Our goal is to co-create an open-source business model canvas with the healthcare community in a collaborative forum.'
Collaboration inside an 'open source busines model canvas' context? Sounds good to us! Lets explore the intent of this nascent interest. Rather than rehash the consistently cited ills of our 'house of cards' sickcare system at risk of implosion, lets note the intention of the calling:
'...members of the modelH community will join other passionate healthcare and innovation professionals to create meaningful change in the US healthcare industry. Members will cultivate new professional relationships, elevate their personal brands and identities, and receive direct attribution in Kevin Riley's forthcoming book as permanent proof of the important co-creative role they played.'
During this roundtable, we'll hear more about the following:
What is modelH? Why organize the effort? Why is this different from other innovation work incuding that of Ostwrwalder? What did it take to pull modelH together? Join us for a tour of the vision.
On the Wednesday, April 3rd 2013 broadcast join your co-hosts Pat Salber, MD @DocWeighsIn & @HealthTechHatch and Gregg Masters, @2healthguru and @ACOwatch to debrief with two of the freshest and insightful perspectives in the health information technology space.
Following HiMSS13 in New Orleans with a 'debrief' of sorts at the @DellHealth #DoMoreHIT 'Think Tank' 2013, we'll learn more from Shahid and John as to their key take-aways from both events were, and get updated on what's on tap at their latest venture Influential Networks.
On the Wednesday, March 13th 2013 broadcast the HIBCtv team will de-brief their experience during the 'Live from HiMSS13' broadcast.
Join Pat Salber, MD @DocWeighsIn, Nate DiNiro @OpenAffairs, Leonard Kish @LeonardKish and Gregg Masters @2healthguru for a light hearted recap of the highlights including select 'lo-lights' of their trip to and from 'the Big Easy.'
For some context on the chat see the post, see: 5 Days in March: A Tale of Independent Media Passion, Determination and Agility
This is about independent media. If you like what we're doing please consider supporting our efforts via @Medstartr or @HealthTechHatch.
Meanwhile, you can follow the live feed generated at HiMSS13 via HIBC.tv/live.
On the inaugral broadcast of This Week in StartUps your host, and healthcare social media thought leader Gregg Masters aka @2healthguru interviews two startups in the healthcare crowd funding space, Alex Fair, CEO and Founder of Medstartr.com and Pat Salber, MD, MBA, CEO and Co-founder of HealthTechHatch.com.
Alex and Pat are blazing trails, while discovering and modeling best practices in the nascent yet fast evovling healthcare crowd funding domain. Both of these companies create the visibility and provide the means to raise needed funding for healthcare entrepreneurs, e-patients, life sciences, biotech and health information technology innovators.
Join us for our first broadcast on Wednesday, February 13th, 2013 at 11AM Pacific/2PM Eastern.
For more information see Medstartr and HealthTechHatch.
In this continuing conversation with visionary 'Game Changers' in open, real time web 2.0, health 2.0 or so called 'new media' social space, I am delighted to chat with Phil Baumann (@PhilBaumann on Twitter) on the Tuesday, January 19th broadcast at 12 PM EST/9AM PST. Phil Baumann is a leading and occasional 'contrarian' voice, yet generous donor of open content sharing in the health care domain; see Phil's blog here: http://philbaumann.com/. Baumann believes we have the potential to unleash an unprecedented collaborative revolution via these nascent yet emerging technologies, likely to profoundly change the way we work, play, build and sustain the myriad of communities in which which we participate, that bring meaning to our lives. Baumann intends to be in this conversation both as student and occasional mentor, i.e., one way to stay on the curve is by being ahead of the curve. Baumann's hopes his 'aggregate life streaming', i.e., blogging, micro-blogging, podcasting, etc., will reflect a progression into the many promising components of what is generally referred to as Web 2.0. Please join us as we explore this emerging, and often chaotically unfolding conversation.
We're only in the bottom half of the first inning of the adoption and effective integration of digital or social media applications to our daily lives in general, and health care space in particular. But what is really going on? What is driving this tsunami-like momentum, and the seeming legions of ostensible social media experts it has spawned? According to one of the few, in my view, with both critical insight, and credibility in this space, i.e., @PhilBaumann, it's about community content development, curation and moderation of organic conversation. Join us today for a deep dive into into this phenomenon perhaps somewhat mis-labeled as 'social media'. For context and additional information, see Phil's blog: http://philbaumann.com/.
On the Wednesday, January 13th broadcast I am very excited to chat with Ed Bennett of 'Found In Cache:
Social Media resources for health care professionals'. See: http://ebennett.org/. I affectionately refer to Ed (rumored to be a die hard Cowboys Junkie aficionado, sample listen here: http://song.ly/2j7i1) as the Social Media for Hospitals 'Oracle' from Maryland.
Ed is a leading voice, documentarian, and visionary change agent in the social media for health care organizations' space. His tireless commitment to track, update, educate and vet emerging health care organizational participation in social media is a major contribution to the granular evolution of the space. Please join me in this conversation with Ed!
On the December 8th program, my guest is Bryan Vartabedian, M.D., aka @Doctor_V on Twitter, and author of the blog '33 charts' (see: http://www.33charts.com/) Dr. Vartabedian is a pediatric gastroenterologist and assistant professor of pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Children's Hospital in Houston, TX. He is the author of Colic Solved, the definitive book on screaming, miserable babies published by Ballantine/Random House in 2007. Dr. Vartabedian has written for American Baby, Parenting, Disney's Wondertime and is frequently quoted in the national media on issues related to children's health.
More recently, Dr. Vartebedian has expanded his focus to the emerging media including the 'web2.0' or 'health2.0' world, from blogs, to Twitter and FaceBook, and more.
When he's not writing for 'Get Better Health', he can be found compiling insights posts at his blog, 33Charts.com, where he offers compelling commentary on '...medicine, health and (social) media.' Please join us for what is likely to be an informative and lively conversation on social media, medicine, and the parallel interests of the 'e-patient' or 'participatory medicine' communities.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (64 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (56 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (31 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)