SORT BY Relevancy
Today on the BeachLifestyle Radio Show, Host Neil Haley The Total Tutor, will interview Snowboarding Legend Kelly Clark!
Kelly Clark is considered one of the best in snowboarding! She has won almost every major snowboarding event in the world, including Gold at the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympics, Bronze at the 2010 & 2014 Winter Olympics. She also has won the Gold in the Superpipe event at the X-Games 5 times, Silver 3 times, and Bronze once!
Not only is Kelly a Professional Snowboarder, she has also set up her own foundation called the “Kelly Clark Foundation”!
For more info on Kelly Clark, and The SimplyG Media Network
This is Desert Island Games, the show where we invite guests to choose 8 games they'd take on a desert island, should they end up stranded. They also get to take a book and a luxury item.
Episode 31 is the return of Harry Yack. This episode was supposed to be live on Monday but we had some technical issues so this is a pre recorded episode instead. Enjoy, and embrace the Yack!
In the last episode of "The Rocket Sports Breakdown", we talked about some of our favorite sports films & spent some time reflecting on a few classics. This time, we're gonna keep the trend going & reflect on our favorite sports video games. & it's a long list. We're talking games such as "Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!", "Ready 2 Rumble Boxing", "Madden", "Triple Play", "Ice Hockey", "NBA Live", "NBA Jam", "NCAA Football", "Tecmo Super Bowl", all of the "2K" games, & I could go on. What are some of yours? Talk to us Wednesday night, July 9th @ 7pm. This'll be the most entertaining episode on TRSB up to this point. Rocket Nation, get ready for a power trip.
Tonight is Jamaicas Sprinting on the Decline?....World Junior Championships , CommonWealth Games , Shelly says Weir should not carry the Flg!!!...and more!
An indepth look with liveley discussion of the Track and Field Happennings with a Caribbean twist with the Data Guy, Rico and Host Sean Garrity. Athlete analysis, head to head matchups, relay pools, field events break down, world leads and much much more. Interviews with Coaches, and Athletes.
This is not your typical Sports show...its all track heads and junkies!!
The mic and phones are always open, so call in with your comments and questions to626-657-2104 or twitter @trackdataguy or @rico2hot
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lifeandpartytimes/2014/07/01/track-n-field-heads-and-junkies#ixzz35lH6qPt6
WHAT ARE THE PSYCHOLOGICAL MIND GAMES PLAYED ON BLACK PEOPLE? WHY ARE THEY PLAYED & WHO PLAYS THEM? WHAT IS REAL PSYCHOLOGY? WHY IS IT IMPORTANT IN THE FOUNDATION OF A GOVERNMENT? DO BLACK PEOPLE HAVE A PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDER? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9:30PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
Each Week John latimer (JL76) Invites guests to pick 8 retro games they would bring to a desert island, they also get to bring a book and a luxury item.
This week's guest is Jamie from the I Got Gameplay podcast who can also be found on youtube as Shimegee https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_rsobndS7mL55l2vzxUlZA
With JRaff still on vacation host Joe turns to his uncle, a long-time PSU football season ticket holder, for a look at his favorite Penn State games of All-Time.
The NFL officials are making it crystal clear to teams this week that gay slurs will not be tolerated on the field. While officials have had the ability to determine various actions "unsportsmanlike conduct," this new policy makes those slurs explicitly against the rule and punishable with a 15-yard penalty. Yet other leagues suspend players for the same incident. Is a 15-yard penalty in football enough?
Plus, the Gay Games kick off next week. Outsports will be there covering the Games from Cleveland all week. We reminisce about some of our favorite Gay Games memories and invite you to share yours!
Joining CWT4R co-host Ina, Michelle and Terry will be Gay Games IX- Cleveland + Akron, staff and athletics. Northeast Ohio, Cleveland to be exact is eager to welcome the 13,000+ artists and athletes from around the globe who are expected to participate in over 30 events. If you were in Chicago for the 2006 Gay Games you know how excited the city, athletics and the staff were to bring this major event to the Windy City. Now just think at how excited Ohio must be to have the Games back in the United States. Taken from the web-site In addition to the exciting sporting events, the Gay Games will offer cultural events like concerts, theme parties, and exhibitions, as well as a festival village where athletes, community members, families, and other visitors can enjoy time together. Ask anyone who has attended a major event in Greater Cleveland and they will tell you Cleveland knows how to throw a party and this one will be huge. As Midwesterners, they are great hosts. Whether it's the NCAA basketball tournaments, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies, the U.S. Figure Skating National Championships, the NFL Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies or the Cleveland International Film Festival—Northeast Ohio always exceeds expectations! Want to buy your tickets for surprises? Want to watch and experience the Concert Band, Choral Performance, Figure Skating, Bodybuilding, DanceSport, Pink Flamingo pool show or join us for Closing Ceremony? The Games are open to all adults - regardless of sexual orientation or athletic ability. With more than 35 sports (from darts to triathlon, bowling to softball) and 2 cultural events (band and chorus), there's something for everybody.
More at http://www.gg9cle.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- Body of Christ (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (3 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- angel coaches (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- Move to Amend (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (0 chatters)