SORT BY Relevancy
Today we salute our past and future guests who has helped to make 16barz a successful show! Highlights on artist Conway's Amerikan Greed which went viral on YouTube and in the streets and continues to be one of the most played and highly requested Mixtapes of the year. Also WESTSIDEGUNN shocked us with his controversial mixtape, Hitler Wears Hermes by holding the highest ratings & most active listeners to date. So far three of our past underground artists have went on to be signed to major record deals. Everyone here at 16barzRadio salutes you!
16barz welcomes Pop singer Johanna Shreve. Johanna Shreve is a young upcoming artist from Uppsala, Sweden. Her style ranges from R&B/POP to more of a contemporary sound. That love for diverse music translates into her vocal as you can hear several influences from her different walks of life. She strongly believes that music is a world of freedom in a society of conformity. To her, lyrics should be more than just words on a page- they should be an entry way into the soul.
IF The DEVIL wears Prada I know “Hitler Wears Hermes” by WESTSIDEGUNN. This MC is slapping industry rappers with his Gritty, Grimy get back to the 90’s RAP HISTORY with a Mainstream flow! Fly at its best WSG is an artist from the streets of Buffalo who’s style has been compared to Nas, Raekwon & AZ. Recently having been released from the FEDS (seen in the DONDIVA wit SLY GREEN) he came out the cell running. A founding member of the rap crew SEGANG he showcases his Braggadocious Flow mixed wit the underground boom bap making him a ICON amongst fashion lovers & dope sellers across the land. WSG is ironically an artist that still makes music for the respect & not the $$$. WSG will be a artist you’ll talking about for a longtime. A street “bakpakker”, is wat he likes to call himself & once you hear his music you’ll know why.
Paula T. Renfroe, Editor -in-Chief of Juicy magazine and best selling author will be on 16barz to discuss her role as Editor-in-Chief at Juicy magazine as well her recent book "The Cheating Curve".
Former Rapper from Bad Boy Mark Curry will be on 16Barz to discuss his book “Dancing with the Devil” & how Puff burned the "Bad Boys" of Hip-Hop as well as his new music. Mark is notorious for his uninhibited tweets & his unpredictable reply’s on Twitter, so trust, you do not want to miss this highly demanded interview. Please tune in on 11/13/2012 @2pm EST. To listen in please call (347)838-8870 or log on to www.blogtalkradio.com/gravzdigga16barz.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (11 chatters)
- Success Freaks (9 chatters)
- PsychicexpertBrendaBradshaw (8 chatters)
- MarlyBird (6 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (4 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (3 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (3 chatters)
- The Nonprofit Coach Radio Show (3 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (2 chatters)
- Lenny Melnick RotoExperts (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- Prophet TB Joshua Teachings (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (0 chatters)