SORT BY Relevancy
We are celebrating the baby girls in our lives. Children are special. Call in and say what is special about your baby girl. Share of teh special moments. We are are presenting the Baby girl birthday dresses for ages 1-5. Take a moment and look at teh dress. Call in and place a order and get that special baby girl her birthday dress made. Help her create memories that will lasta life time.
SHOW NOTES: In the COURTNEY! I AM CURIOUS series you ask and I answer! I hope that my journey through life helps you more fully explore what is probable in your life! This episode is, “How Did You Graduate From College with your Bachelors degree at 20 Years Old?”
I graduated from high school when I was 17 years old. I graduated from college with my bachelor’s degree three years after I finished high school. I was 20 years old.
1) How did I do it (graduate from college with my bachelor’s degree in three years)?
I completed all of the requirements for the degree by that time. I completed 124 credit hours and 120 were required for graduation. Thus, I graduated because I finished the degree program requirements. From RADIO SHOW/AUDIO PODCAST: Solutions…with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA) Episode 082 - Originally aired 4/16/2014 9:00 AM - HELP! SITUATION SPOTLIGHT series - “How do I pick 'the right' college for my first degree?", “in general (from a US perspective), degrees are awarded based on completed credit hours. One credit hour is based on one class hour per week throughout the duration of a semester. So, a class that meets for three hours per week for an entire term will be worth three credit hours upon successful completion. An associate degree is roughly 60 credit hours. A bachelors degree is 120 credit hours. Thus, to earn a bachelors degree would take 40 different three credit classes (which is why it takes several years to graduate).”
2) How did you complete all of the degree requirements in three years?
By planning ahead and setting a goal to do so! The most candid response I can give is that from my earliest memory my goal was to move as quickly as possible through undergraduate sch
Greg Hill of The Delfonics Revue will be in the studio tonite live with special guests...NYCE!
DONT MISS SOUL 1 AFTER DARK TONITE AT 9PM!
If the letter 'J' is only 600 years old, you need not ask question -- because it is impossible for the character bible called Jesus Christ to have lived 2000 years ago.
The teen years combined with Type 1 Diabetes can be anything but typical.
Host Tami Neumann is joined by Amy Fischl, CDE from The University of Chicago Kovler Diabetes Center. They will talk about teens and diabetes. What is normal, when parents should be worried and how to work with your teenager in managing diabetes. Additionally they will talk about how to help your teen learn how to communicate with their medical team, a skill that will follow them throughout their lives.
Certified Health Counselor Ryan Shelby Dodson joins us this week on The Best Years in Life Radio. We will discuss the misconceptions about HIV and the importance of superfoods.
Tony will go over additions to our website and will continue on the subject of juicing, fasting, and detoxification.
Luella will start a new series on suicide. Why do people choose to take their lives?
Today's guest is David Meltzer. In his early 20s, David Meltzer was at the top of his game in the business world and lecturing around the globe. But something was missing, and the multimillionaire went on a rapid downward spiral that ended in bankruptcy. It was only then that David realized, in order to revive and thrive, he needed to blend spirituality with business. He started to develop his newfound life and business outlook as CEO to sports super agent Leigh Steinberg, where he, along with Leigh, and Warren Moon, negotiated over $2 Billion in sports and entertainment contracts. In addition to athlete representation, LSSE served as creative and technical consultants on movie and television projects such as: Jerry Maguire, Any Given Sunday, For The Love Of The Game, HBO’s Arli$$.The common perception of successful sports agents is an aggressive-to-be-effective persona that is as powerful at negotiating as their athletes are at sports.
Connecting to goodness seems an unlikely goal in either sports agenting or sports marketing, but it is the best un-kept secret of one of the best sports agents in the business. David is now the CEO at Sports 1 Marketing, a Warren Moon Enterprise, and was former CEO to sports super agent Leigh Steinberg. In the making, losing, and remaking of millions in sports agenting and marketing, David Meltzer has indeed become all about connecting to goodness as a tool for actual and worthwhile success in business and in life. Before he found the connection he made and lost millions. Now enormously successful, he never forgets the value of that connection – and he is here today to discuss it with us.
Our guest today on The Best Years in Life Radio is Naomi Corbett Kelsall. Naomi is known as the "Produce Queen" and today we will talk about Produce as Medicine and the difference between organic and hydroponic vegetables.
I will go through recent additions to our website, and since much of the first hour of show last week was interrupted by a major storm Luella will be starting her series on all aspects of bullying and how we can handle this problem from the very beginning.
Show starts at 6:00 pm Central Time. Check your time zones.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (463 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (63 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Ms Blue (25 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (20 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (7 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (4 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)