SORT BY Relevancy
One of the best romantic cowboy films. Who could forget Bud and Sissys turbulent relationship. Why did this cowboy romantic film became so famous among us? This movie sent county music on an all time high. The movie produced a hit soundtrack creating memories of Debra Winger and John Travoltra. I love this film and it changed how I viewed some things. What did this film change for you? Tune in Saturday at 6 pm for Movies to Love to see why was this movie pinned so many times. Hey you can watch it now before the show at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001K38XNC?ref_=imdbref_tt_wbr_aiv&tag=imdbtag_tt_wbr_aiv-20
In this premiere episode New York film ciritics Neil Rosen, Bill McCuddy and Bill Bregoli discuss what's going on at the movies this week. In particular the focus is on "Rikki and the Flash" and its star Meryl Streep. Other subjects include Amy Schumer and her film "Trainwreck" as well as new movies avialable On Demand.
What would you do if you’re a film maker and everything is fine at first and suddenly things begin to take a turn for the worst! What would you do if you’re attacked, would you stay and continue the trip? Now, this move is not for sensitive viewer and you must be over 18 to view. This movie at first seems light hearted and fun, but make sure you watch the film all the way through before you pick up the phone. Tune in for Movies to Love Indie films for a deep discussion of Sorgoi Prakov film. You don’t want to miss this! Sunday at 6:30 pm.
What do you do when all is what you see in a neighborhood that traps you? Your parents have issues; you have to go live with your grandparents. Life for Kaydee seems to just disappear right before his eyes. Under suspicions for just being who you are, what is life really going to be like for you? Does it really make you think? Tune in for Movies to Love for a discussion on Menace II Society Sunday at 6:30pm. Let’s go Deep this month.
Who can forget the memorable 1984 movie of a handy man who teaches a young man who moved from one coast to the other, who is being bullied? This is an awesome and touching movie. He teaches him martial arts to fight the right way. This is a great movie to watch with the family and teaching moments. This is one of the movies that has moments movie goers don’t forget.Tune in Saturday at 6 pm for Movies to Love.
1961 a young new York woman played by Audrey Hepburn takes some real interest in a man. Who could forget Cat? Won two Oscars, best music, writing, actors, truly one of the best movies for all women to watch. This is a good month to just sit in front of the fireplace, popcorn and Breakfast at Tiffany’s. What was some of the trivia of the movie? Tune in Saturday at 6 pm for Movies to Love. Check out the movies from various locations..http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054698/?ref_=nv_sr_5
In the sixth episode of Sitting Around Talking Movies Neil Rosen, Bill McCuddy and Bill Bregoli talk about new movies on demand such as "Love and Mercy," Time Out of Mind" and "Cooties." Bill Bregoli and Bill McCuddy tell stories about meeting the real Brian Wilson and wonder aloud if Richard Gere is the most stylish homeless man in the movies. The guys also talk about The Late Show with Stephen Colbert which may only be a week old but that doesn't stop them from giving a progress report. Oh, and there's a brief appearance by Kai the Social Media Guy who somehow managed to squeeze into our tiny studio.
In this fourth Episode of Sitting Around Talking Movies Neil Rosen, Bill McCuddy and Bill Bregoli discuss People, Places, Things and Aloha which are now available On Demand as well as some new documentaries - one about The Who and another about comedian Barry Crimmins. They also go over a list of best movies by female directors and they discuss Regal Cinema's new policy of searching moviegoers' bags in theaters. Bill McCuddy also talks about a new law brought about from a tragedy that happened to Stephen Colbert. So a lot is covered in just a half-hour of your time.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (18 chatters)
- John Baptist (17 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (3 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- joegpi (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)