>>>>> Guest Kevin Annett
murderbydecree.com, www.itccs.org, kevinannett.com
Nobel Peace Prize Nominee (2013, 2014, 2015)
Community minister, human rights consultant and Special Adviser to The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) – Award winning documentary film maker (Unrepentant, 2007) and author
Education: B.A. (Anthropology), University of British Columbia (UBC), 1983; M.A. (Political Science), UBC, 1986; M.Div. (Master of Divinity), Vancouver School of Theology, 1990
>>>>> SATTT ©®™ AGENDA:
(1) Target YOUTH to gain membership/empower them;
(2) Target tribes to sign Treaties of Peace/Partnership/Prosperity;
(3) Take on lawsuits in our tribal courts against the government that is encroaching on our rights;
(4) Spend at least 2 hours per day on membership drive especially the $65/month Program with FULL BENEFITS;
(5) Target truckers and veterans, and MOST IMPORTANTLY structure our POLICE FORCE….
>>>>> Find The Issue In Any Case (Pre-recorded Law Class for Tribal Courts)
Instructor: Judge Naidu, send him an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register